What was their fucking problem?

What was their fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hml27t6z2JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you mean?
Pam was being a bitch. Jim was okay.

These beta cucks think Jim was a bully. Pathetic right?

>tortures and ridicules kinda dorky guy
>Jimfaces at the camera

Yeah what's actually pathetic is how their entire relationship was founded on bullying the office sperg (who was low key the most alpha character in the entire show)

>Tortures a guy
>Gets offered to be the best man at his wedding
> Pulls the most wholesome prank of his life by bringing back the guy who was a constant inspiration to the guy who was being tortured

They were normalfag losers who circlejerked over "LE sense of humor". The epitome of Reddit.

>spends the entire series torturing his autistic coworker

And Jim is supposed to be the "good guy" of the series?

>lowkey
More like highkey.

Holy shit is this board actually so full of betas that they would consider Jim to be a bully? That's so sad

>Torturing
It was just banter you pussy.

How white and upper-middle class this piece of shit show and American TV is in general

people who work in the warehouse are depicted as dumb, fat, obnoxious, violent

Fuck this show, bring back something representative of true American life like Roseanne.

I am tired of seeing a life that is out of reach for many people being displayed as totally normal

(you) since you keep fishing for replies faggot

He's not a bully he's a douche. And Dwight wasn't just playing along with it, he was just trying to work in peace. In reality Jim would have been fired in a heartbeat because every boss ofbhis would be like idris elba

>25k a year out of reach
are you black?

>is afraid of a nerd
>calls some one a faggot on the internet

Jesus its pottery

just responding to your generic posts, fuckboy

Charles was definitely fucking Pam.

>taking a comedy show seriously
Lmao Sup Forums dont you 'tist on me now

>fuckboy

You know how I know your from reddit?

Pam scammed her way into getting a $40k+ salary by making up a job role for herself with no experience except answering a phone. What a fucking joke

I hope so. Jim is a cuck

>more buzzword replies
kill yourself immediately

Did Jim ever get Charles that rundown?

Please get more mad

Are they right?

>The 'rundown' was Jim prepping Charles to fuck Pam

Oh fuck it's so obvious now

Jim: beta who had to wait for Pam and almost got murdered by Roy

Dwight: alpha who cucked Andy for like a year

How is their shit any different from you spergs ripping on other autists? Jim and Pam are literally the 'chon, except they're not permavirgins

Because Jim is a cuck and Pam is a fat roastie

Brian was totally booming Pam if you know what I mean.

They did nothing wrong but after they got married the show started going down hill.

Erin > Karen > Angela > Holly > Phyllis > Pam

>there are autists out there that start foaming at the mouth in rage over these two
I honestly don't get it.

>making my argument more valid

I don't know why so many people place their relationship on a pedestal. Honestly it's not that cute. I personally admired the friendship between Dwight and Micheal far more than that of Pam and Jim's.

Oscar > Pam > Karen > Erin >Holly >Angela > Phyllis

>(who was low key the most alpha character in the entire show)

They made it pretty clean Dwight was the man's man even with his obvious tism. Dwight is everyone's favorite character except for the creedfags.

Agreed.

>phyllis that low

You know they used to call her "easy rider" in high school?

>tfw I'm the only Andyfag

>every boss ofbhis would be like idris elba

Those were the best episodes. Jim having to actually kiss ass to a boss who didn't like him. Only time Jim actually felt like a real person over the "office nice guy who can do no wrong" character he usually was.

youtu.be/Hml27t6z2JY

Andyfags are the true patricians.

Andy is the worst character on the show maybe other than Kelly.

After watching her as Pam for so long it's impossible to see her as an actual hooker. Just seems like Pam trying hard to be sexy. I would love to jerk off on her tits though.

what about the late seasons characters like that english woman?

I'd hit it so hard I'd snap her pelvis.

I liked Nelly but I also liked Andy so maybe I have shit taste.

Same here bro. She's not exactly nice but plebs think that's a good enough reason not to enjoy a character

Yeah, I think her being kind of a bitch is what made her character good. When she made Andy think he was related to Michelle Obama kek.

He's objectively the worst character of any tv series that's ever been created

Redditor detected

Who was in the wrong here?

Motel art for criticizing a low level exhibition

Oscars bf was a dick but he wasn't in the wrong, he was just a dumbass for not checking around him before making such a scathing remark

>he was just a dumbass for not checking around him before making such a scathing remark
Maybe that cunt Pam needed a reality check. She was a shit artist and it was no surprise that later on she failed art school.

Nope. Someone had to tell har and she should have listened. That was the type of stuff they put on display from the "good" artist in the 5th grade class.

Yeah but it was important she chase her Dream so she doesn't blame Jim later for being unhappy with her life.....oh wait

Yeah true but the fag wouldn't have made such a rude comment if he had known Pam was right there.

But yeah guys I agree the art was shit and the fact that only the office retard Michael liked it made that clear

Imagine Oscar sucking his bf's dick

Calm down kevin

>Not contrarian enough
>Le Redditor!

I like to imagine his character from Reno 911 sucking dick/

Andy is popular though. He's main cast too

Was Holly thinking Kevin was an actual retard the best moment of the entire show?

one of them. Michael thinking Sbarro pizza was local to new york is pretty good.

Loved this bit

>loving anything post season 2 Kevin does
fuck off with this shit taste

And then there's this faggot

>you thought your opinion matters?
>pshhh, I watch less episodes
>nothing personal kid

No, you're the dumb and fat one.

>>pshhh, I watch less episodes
>watch the entire series
>form an opinion on the series
Is this a hard concept for a brainlet such as yourself to grasp?

>uses golden age meme
>calls others brainlet
You wanted everyone on the Saigon basket weaving forum to know you have patrician taste when it comes to mildly retarded sitcom characters.

>I am tired of seeing a life that is out of reach for many people being displayed as totally normal

Absolutely no job in this show is out of reach for anyone. Accounting is literally the only job in this show that requires a degree. Everyone else works in Sales which only requires you be good at selling shit to people.