Max Stirner's teachings may be the most dangerous ideas to ever exist

Max Stirner's teachings may be the most dangerous ideas to ever exist.

If someone is able to bring his ideas to the masses, civilisation as we know it would end.

If you see a thread with the word "spook" mentioned in it, sage it without second thought. This is of vital importance, remember it starts as shitposting and it ends in blood and fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPAzDhQrsWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The concet of spook is a spook itself
Stirner and australia absolutely BTFO

spook

this thread is a spook

spooky thread OP

Go back to leftypol spookposter

The Hammer of phylosophy.

Spooks spooks spooks spooks
Every single ting can be a spook.

CAUSE I

I WANNA BEEEEEE.......

THE VERY BEST

A spook is something that would cease to exist if hypothetically everyone would stop believing in it.

Good examples are nations, religions, states and money.

Also love (aside fro animalistic infatuation).

Seriously this "spook" thing is retarde. Anything that comes from personal agency and action can be called a spook. Living the "non-spook" way would be reverting to pure passivity.

passivity > delusion

>anything that isn't passive is delusion
Explains much about le ghostbuster.

>The egoistic future is said to consist not of wholly isolated individuals but rather in relationships of ‘uniting’, that is, in impermanent connections between individuals who themselves remain independent and self-determining. The central feature of the resulting union of egoists is that it does not involve the subordination of the individual. The union is “a son and co-worker” (273) of autonomy, a constantly shifting alliance which enables individuals to unite without loss of sovereignty, without swearing allegiance to anyone else's ‘flag’ (210). This union of egoists constitutes a purely instrumental association whose good is solely the advantage that the individuals concerned may derive for the pursuit of their individual goals; there are no shared final ends and the association is not valued in itself.

A lot of what Sup Forums believes in are spooks.
Mental constructs that prevent them from living life to its full potential.

this shit is true, if everyone followed stirner, everyone would be like a GTA protagonist

Are spooks and fnords the same thing?

I'm looking for the counter-signal meme that says "That's a mental construct. That means it can't be valid or useful in any way." but I just can't find it.

Well spooked, well spooked

A spook is something that's only real in ones mind, like social tonka trucks or the holocaust.

>social tonka trucks
please elaborate for the uninitiated

social constructs.

ITT: alt-righters/trumptards get triggered by the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=wPAzDhQrsWY

now i see, thanks for clearing things up aussie

Everyone should read The Ego and his own, it changed my life

Stirner was right about everything.

Have you ever heard of Ludwig Wittgenstein?

We got a discordian here

Hail eris!

Than that means perception is a spook and if ones perception is a spook than everything is a spook.

A legendary thinker made for latter days, he was so avant garde it was actually a blessing he came in that time.

who what? give us a taste, faggot

oy, stop immanentizing that eschaton, RIGHT NOW!

Sorry I got lost in translation

Wut?

sorry, this phonebox reserved for clark kent

no spitting

>A spook is something that would cease to exist if hypothetically everyone would stop believing in it.
Though it begs the question how did those concepts get created in the first place? Something like territory would never go away due to many animals and insects being territorial. None-the-less things like mythical beings like gods can be found across many cultures that didn't have contact with one another separated by vast seas as well.

Some of these things that are deemed spooks are just something innately human.

>territory
different than nation

>gods
gods come in many different forms, some with some form of power, others without, but they all boil down to just being stories that have been repeated for long periods of time

expanding on the god point, the fact that each god story is distinct shows that it's not something innate, or else there would be some convergence in the details