DC BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

IT'S THE THREEEL OF ONE MORE KEEEL

DKEKS
FUCKING
SEETHING

THE DAYDREAM BEGINS

Who cares, both of them are awful.

>Who cares
I wouldn't normally. But Sup Forums always being wrong is great.
>Sup Forums says Wonder Woman is gonna flop
Becomes their most successful and well reviewed movie by far
>Sup Forums calls Homecoming a flop
Is now set to pass $850 million and could even reach Spider-Man 3 which is the highest grossing film in the franchise
>Sup Forums says IT is gonna flop
Has made over twice its budget back in one day and is the biggest horror debut of all time

Sup Forums is full of retarded underage faggots and hipster dipshits that pretend to like "cinema" by googling the most obscure and/or pretentious movies and calling them "masterpieces". No one who actually likes film genuinely posts here.

LMAO

>Wonder Woman's going to be the lowest grossing capeshit of the year
Top kek

Spiderflop Spiderflop
just look at that weekend drop
losing money? holy cow
not even China can save it now
LOOK out ! here comes the spiderflop

>americucks

why's wonder woman not a war movie?

>Still posting this unironically

Called it

That's not necessarily true, it mightl beat JL.

Wonder Woman is a fine movie.
Regardless of retarded feminists trying to hijack it to their credit, it is instead egalitarian; meaning it is a movie about women and men working together to fix shit instead of women making fun of men or trying to act like they have an entitled princess complex (much like Ghost Busters).

That will be even funnier

because it's a fictional war

> an Iron Man and Spider-Man movie with bigger budget, easier competition and more marketing barely beating a Wonder Woman solo movie
Wew DC sure is BTFO

>WW cucking an Avengers movie
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

> Iron Man and Spider-Man movie with bigger budget, easier competition and more marketing won't even reach $700 million
>Iron Man and Spider-Man movie with bigger budget, easier competition and more marketing won't even pass Wonder Woman
>Iron Man and Spider-Man movie with bigger budget, easier competition and more marketing barely beating Wonder Woman

I agree, embarrassing as fuck

>MCUcks already ignoring Logan and Thor: Fagnaflop
You guys are pathetic

Thor is probably gonna beat WW though.

>Thor: Fagnaflop
You probably thought that was clever in your head

Well yeah, we can all agree that this movie underperformed badly, which makes it even funnier that it STILL managed to pass WW at the worldwide box office fairly easily. Keep in mind, WW is the most successful DCEU movie to date. It made more money than BvS and Suicide Squad.

How much do those goal posts weigh?

the virgin and chad bulge

The goalposts are still exactly where they were before. You are the one who implied Spiderman barely beating WW isn't a big deal because it was "just" a Wonder Woman solo movie. I merely reminded you that this Wonder Woman solo movie beat a movie about BATMAN fighting SUPERMAN AND a movie with Batman, Joker and Harley.

I care about the Marvel vs. DC brand wars because I'm a fucking maniac.