LOST BOY

LOST BOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zYI8FjSF_k
youtube.com/watch?v=RScp74tQ2VU
youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is among us

what's up with this guy? I thought he was mostly dispised here because of his yelling-incoherently-tier videos

hes the next big thing in jewish demolition

Annoying betafag pandering to kids eventually gets redpilled by seeing the living hell that is modern Swedistan and now hes going full redpill on his youtube channel. Its pretty interesting desu senpai

Pew "Dye the walls red with kike blood" pie

Is this true?
Asking earnestly, cuz I have better things to do than to watch or fact check what is he doing on his retarded jewtube channel

He's the "one" commanding an army of 47 million.

Do you have an example video I could watch? Watching him play conker was a guilty pleasure of mine a couple of years back

Yes.

he overdosed on the redpill and has 47 million followers

literally the next Hitler

pic related

He's been flashing Hitler pictures in his vids,compared Leslie Jones to an ape and wore a MAGA hat.

He would look very handsome in a hugo boss nazi uniform.

>jews ___t die

Watch Drama Scoops by him. Watch it till the end.

How long till jewtube shut him down

youtube.com/watch?v=0zYI8FjSF_k

must?

>Get called cancer for liking pewdiepie
>Now Sup Forums likes it
I'm confused.

BASED

Sounds like he is taking a piss at the likes of us and trying to create more drama to get more attention (views) than actually getting redpilled.

But I admit, I don't watch so I don't know.

is he actually meaning that or he's just doing it to pander and stay relevant?
Being hated and talked about still makes money unlike being forgotten.

>stay relevant

he has 47m subscribers

Here you go Sup Forums enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=RScp74tQ2VU

He's being spammed here for the past week

His YouTube shekels must be going down so his shills are here to advertise this cock.

You guys will Jew for anyone.
It's pretty disgusting.

Nobody gives an actual shit about him really, he was a sensation back then, but now his fans grew up and moved on.
He still gets a lot of views but not that much and also he's not fucking EVERYWHERE like he used to.

Also he grew up too, I watched a few vids of him and it seems like he acts more mature.

his videos get like 4m views

Dude has more money than he can spend already. He's simply slowly turning into one uf us, the big difference being his shitposts reach 47million YOUNG people. Pewdiepie is literally our greatest ally

theres actually anger there, perhaps the one swede to spark the re humanization of Sweden

what did he mean by this?

Kek

That is the best thing; they can:
1)look the other way because he's their biggest star, making the inconsistent enforcement of rules the most blatant its ever been
2)stop paying him, which would prompt him to simply shit on Youtube Red to the widest audience on the internet.

He's mostly pissed off about clickbait video's, and the fact that he has to do it himself as well or he'll get no views.

I haven't heard him (semi) seriously say anything redpilled

Hi Felix, save your country first.

kek wills it

but I still don't know that he's really meaning it or he's just being ironic.
Fuck its hard to tell nowadays.

dunno haven't heard shit about the dude, watched a couple of his vids years ago and just didn't like it, I honestly figure this is either a shill post, or ironic shitposts

I think hes trying to get back in good standing with Sup Forums so we have these shills constantly shitposting to give him attention. So many threads about the guy in the past few days and the poster's flag should say enough

he really cut down on his cancerous screamy shit lately a lot from what I've seen

T H E B L A C K P I L L

Redpilling is a process. He's clearly started questioning things, but of course he wont go from minecraft videos to LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS straight away

Im just saying, if he were to go deeper into the rabbit hole, the sway he holds could significantly aid our cause

>implying his channel wouldn't just crash and burn after the kids realized he is "literally hitler"

I thought this too until I watched some of his more recent videos posted in these threads. I've been pretty surprised desu senpai,

he's definitely changed.

what about kauket, I'd imagine kek would be more pleased to have his mate worshiped as well

Probably watched the newest immigration "Nuremberg" rally.

I bet he paced around his apartment, deperate to let out some energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnkmQ2rllAM

This is him responding to hypocrisy on twitter and their verified system. Pissed about people using following mechanics and counters as a status symbol and anoying everyone in the process.

It would be cool to see if he gets more into politics and corruption of media as a whole, not just youtube/other (((social media)))

Whenever I see one of you guys I'll keep in mind that you just might be him.

He lives in UK ;)

I wish you guys would make constant threads about me and give me praise.

Kripp?
Dude I love you.
I'm in the 5 dollar club.

We will when you have the platform to redpill millions of young people, and actually start doing it.

There isn't a Canadian in the world that would warrant even a fraction of the attention that Pewdiepie gets.

Not an argument

>implying I don't have this look all the time

I hate what my country has become. Whenever I see a nigger or sand-nigger walk down my street I always have the look of pic related on my face.

There needs to be a civil war.

i honestly cant imagine what its like being european. let alone swedish

when i see immigrants here it bothers me and i dont even see aus as my homeland

i would be in a perpetual bubbling state if i lived in sweden

>There needs to be a civil war.
Don't worry, there will be one... once there is enough of them to kill all the European natives ofc.

Trudeau

Our main man

force anyone signing to let immigrants in to house the jawas

Give me a link to a video where he's redpilling Normie's, otherwise stop posting.

is Pew Die Pie alt right?

he doesn't even live in swedistan anymore, why would he care about what goes on there

I really gotta give it to this guy.
He got the whole audience of le donald le pepe normies to now watch his video, not to mention fooling Sup Forums
Guy's a genius, and you fell for his ruse.

You guys have seriously got to do something. I mean come on, you guys are fucking vikings.

is this real life

why would he want to market to that niche audience when he has 47 million teenagers mopping up every single video he makes

hes making like 10k a video

the guy just doesn't give a fuck. he's stressed about what he has to do for a living after all these years and just shits out whatever he wants, speaking controversially because he was never SJW tier to begin with and now doesn't need to worry about losing his 7 million views per video going down because he'd still make money.

also yes, I watch him if it pops up in recommended or on youtube's front page. he's funny sometimes and it's very clear it's just him being apathetic to counter any stress that may bring him down.

You do know that vikings are literally famous for migrating en masse and looting defenseless coastal villages, right?

What the fuck? I love Estonia now!

T H E D A D P I L L

My old neighborhood, where my parents still live, is designated nigger territory. I hate them, fucking loathe them. Whenever I visit, I always stare the fuckers down and try to start them if they make eye contact. Despite the fact that I'm always looking to slam one of these cunts, I have only ever been a fight with one once and that was more of a muck around that got too serious and broken up. For all their posturing, niggers are opportunistic cowards who will only fight someone they know won't fight back, even if they are in a group.

What city/town?

Because his homeland might matter to him. Fuck I care about countries outside of my own. I'm horrified at what's happening to Germany right now. Not a drop of German blood in me

>No guns, except if you're a huntard.
>Media controlled by lefty-scum
>Country filled to the brim with faggots and feminazis
>do something

I wish I could, I truly do. If there ever is a civil war I'll steal my father's hunting gear and shoot refugees until my bullets run out.

Blacktown

I'm calling SÄPO right now

What's your name and where do you live?

>I don't even see aus as my homeland

Fuck off Achmed, we're full

That's what you think, cuck

Well pewdiepie changed after he started to hang out with FilthyFrank who already said he'll vote for Trump

The irony

Quite the opposite of irony, actually.

He's not doing redpilled things. give me an example.

Funny thing is the names now racist. They've wanted it changed for years.

Proof on the Frank. He's seemed like an anti Trump to me.

I have successfully alerted the dialogpolis

Brace yourself for KAFFE, KAKOR OCH ANNAT FIKARELATERAT criminal scum

;)

>Blacks everywhere
>Lived in Blacktown

How is this not ironic leaf?

how do you hit on swedish girls?

You cover yourself in oil and act like a nigger.

Error of interpretation on my part, what I thought you meant is that a black town being named Blacktown is irony. I've seen many cases of people labelling unironic things as irony, thought this was another one of them.

Rape them while wearing a beard

You don't, they hit you if they want to. And I'm not kidding.

Be italian
No seriously, they will instantly disregard Ahmed's and Mbakumbo's cock and hurry up to hop on yours.
The only question is only whether you want AIDS or not

Kek Ja Sven :) I'm going to pretend to be a refugee.

He is just distraught because he realized that even though he has 47 million subs and gets millions of views he is still nothing more then clown doing meaningless click bait videos to appease his crowd of mentally handicapped kids with no attention span.

There are youtubes with less then 1m subscribes that does things that are a lot cooler and meaningful like vet ranch, cody'slab and they still get a decent amount of money from it. His channel is just about a screaming idiot that sits in front of a screen and plays video games for kids. That way of life might sound appealing to some one who is

kek

Hey poods. Appreciate ya