Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-oySY5uRt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we should crash some planes in those buildings

What did we ever do to deserve that

>expecting goatfucking child molesters to have any sense of aesthetics

>looks like dicks desu

of course muslims like them

All modern architecture looks like dog shit.

Even pre-modern Islamic architecture was beautiful. Pic related.

Looks like a bunch of cock-buildings that a 14 year old spammed in a small area on Sim City.

Putting the population into a small area making services like water, power, internet cheaper rather than spreading everything out , meaning more cost to maintain services.

Doesn't sound too bad to me

>Islamic
That was an Orthodox Church before roaches infested it and stuck up four gay dicks.

Looks like something the North Koreans would build.

I guess as long as you don't need parking lots, organized traffic, and coherent bus/train schedules.

>islamic architecture

Nice bait

You're Muslims and Chinks. That's two things.

That truly is ugly as shit.

looks like every city ever built in Simcity

Why are non-whites so tacky? The clothes they wear, the cars they buy, the buildings they build.

in every country modern building make me want to puke
like the city in london
>pic related la défense in France

>Target proximity

Shhhhh, let them keep building clusters...

That looks better than London's stupid shit like the space heater building and the gherkin

You mean like how all of our architecture is derived from the Romans ?

You can make nice minarets from these.

A lot of countries build skyscrapers when it's not in their nations aesthetic so it looks shit and you cannot help it.

London's so cucked by islam they made a skyscraper, planes fly thru.

You could help it with some fucking building aesthetics standards. I think that every city should have a "look" that is distinct from every other city. Give residents something to be proud of, give all those useless liberal arts degrees something to do, let cities market themselves better to film studios looking for a certain style, wow tourists from other countries with nauseating concrete jungles, and create an enduring culture that will last longer than the latest architecture meme.

Reminder that gulf "cities" have no sewage systems whatsoever. So they rely on epic caravans of poo trucks to remove the waste into desert. On successful attack on such caravan and all those skyscrapers will literally become obelisks of shit with some concrete plating.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-oySY5uRt0

I heard some of the newer buildings vibrate

can't poo in sewage lmoa