Why are people who like this movie so...stupid...

why are people who like this movie so...stupid. I was seeing on reddit and everyones like 'yeah dude when the decaying zombie showed up it was so scary' and getting like 500 upvotes.

like they are staring w gaping eyes at the most cliche jump scares and like yeah im gonna go post on reddit how much im enjoying that

meanwhile the interesting part of IT is what the filmmakers ignored is the mythos around the creature, but the stupid braindead viewed just cannot see deeper, not in cinema, not in politics , not in their own lives. I am starting to see what the jews say is correct that people really are just cows to lead to the slaughter

thanks for the blog you faggot

Fuck off back there where you belong you dumb nigger.

That was foreshadowed by the old black chump trying to teach the kid about sheep and himself. Like thats it? Thats all the movie could say about the symbolic order?

I would expect the lore of the creature to come into play in the second chapter. You know when they're adults and realize that something in lore might be a clue to defeating it. These are kids. The kids are afraid and act on impulse. You can't expect children to act rationally. Since the narrative of the film is following the children, that's what you're going to get. All of the events in the film are just going to make the fat old research deeper.

I didn't find the film scary at all. But I enjoyed it. It definitely played more like an 80's coming of age adventure movie than a horror, but I enjoy that kind of stuff.

It's a good movie. I don't understand all of this hate from this board.
>in b4 shill

>Dude everyone else is saying they like the movie, i've got to do something about this..

because they are wrong, simple as that. it is a good story that they botched it turning to jumpscare trash

Yes, because that's all there is to say about "the symbolic order", because it's a done-to-death pseudo-intellectual meme.

>ill sure as hell get downvoted if I post this on reddit
>better post this on anonymous Sup Forums!

>they are wrong that they like a movie
>the state of Sup Forums

>decaying zombie
A lot of book fans were extremely disappointed the Leper was only hinted at in the original miniseries.

I'm hype.

Shut the fuck up. Jealous fucking cuck.

remember when shills stopped even trying to hide the fact they're shills?

discourse is going to be impossible until at least monday

"You're either one us out here, or you're one of them in there"

>shills
I'm sure there's unenumerated shillery and it's bored shut-ins on the weekend

same shit that's been going on for as long as the internet and movies has intersected

If the movie is redundant crap with no actual 'horror', then, yes: they are wrong for liking it.

Why are people who hate this movie so stupid? Like, they go dumpster diving essentially into the toilet that is Reddit to cherry pick instances of fans being retarded so they can feel justified about not liking a film? Like how desperate can you get?

>They're ALL WRONG, and I'm right!
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

gb2/gaia/

This is now a Sophia thread.

i got ya covered senpai

I think the whole shareblue / CTR thing has now invaded hollywood and Sup Forums reddit is showing the same signs. Closing imdb was another sign. Next they're targeting Rottentomatoes and are seeking to fill it with idiot laymen like stuckmann who are more likely to love anything they see as long as its a familiar brand that they 'grew up watching'

moar!

I resisted making a creepy folder of Daphne and MBB pics but I might make one for Bev

More important. IsTHAT scene in?

I really really want to fuck Pennywise the Dancing Clown.

No, you fucking paedo