>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472863880181.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
youtube.com/watch?v=fFlOrp-8L9c
stopthesteal.org/
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=391&v=_dvu45RMfAI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472894598852.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yeoyB2siqGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR DISGUSTING ROSIE

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472863880181.webm

AWOO~

I had an idea.
What if Sup Forums started up a counter-Correct the Record? Basically we could all organize in a Discord group or something and the countless NEETs here could use their free time to engage in coordinated Facebook like manipulation to promote pro-Trump comments and push certain narratives to normies. The thing is, the tide is turning already but they have THEIR forces out trying to make sure the top comment of every Facebook article on Trump is super negative.
If we limited our efforts just to Facebook at first, and stayed rigorous/inviting with our messaging, we could seriously potentially take over that fucking website. I don't think it would be hard. Think about how many normies just idly click through Facebook's trending articles. That's where we would focus and dominate, making sure that every Trump-related article people see has our voice alongside it, whether its explaining some controversial thing Trump said, or throwing the ball back to Hillary Clinton, or promoting his vision for America. If we can take over the Facebook trending section, we can really go a long way to providing a pro-Trump atmosphere this election.
And building the infrastructure of a NEET-powered Counter-Corrector would potentially allow us to branch out into other sectors too…
Alright, now I know you probably will ignore this and not respond to it. You don't have to respond this time. But I hope that I have convinced you it's a good idea. In fact I believe that if we do this, we can influence the poll numbers. So if you believe along with me, please just remember this idea. Turn this post into a copypasta. Tell a friend about it, I don't care. But I really believe in this. And that's why I'll keep posting it. Until we can get the machinery moving, and we can turn Sup Forums's productive energies into something beautiful and fun, and actually be useful. Nobody expected Donald Trump to come this far. He has given SO MUCH FOR US. It's up to us now to push him over the edge.

So on the topic of electronic voting machines, what's our angle? How can we prevent their use in massive election theft?

>there are people who are afraid of the biased debates coming up

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

Reposting this I get the email thing and how she laundered money through the Clinton foundation but is there anything else?

we're gonna build a wall, not read one, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=fFlOrp-8L9c

We're fucking doing it lads, these latest leaks along with Trump's newfound momentum will win him the presidency

I think it's a good idea in theory to get more organized, but then we become vulnerable. Being distributed and disorganized is part of our power.

Is Trump really holding that Detroit speech today?

Can't wait for the media to once again determine that his speech had no impact on any voters the moment it ends.

You dropped a load on that guy.

Okay kraut. Just imagine with me for a moment. Instead of "Rosie", it's "Merkel."

How sweet the sound....

It's out of our hands. That's up to Trump and his people.

How long has Trump general been around? Was it here before he became a serious competitor for the Republican nomination?

Trump's recent comport alone is yuuuge. Anyone watching that man's press conference with President Pedro can see it.

>Detroit

stay safe big Don

g'morning gents

Why is it out of our hands? We're technically sophisticated, most of the country is not, it's almost our responsibility to do something about it.

I don't recall. I know they were around before the "drug dealers and rapists" business.

Exit polls and counting number of voters.

HILLARY YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 26TH BEFORE YOU DIIIIIIE

i think about one or two days after THE ESCALATOR

Hail and well met.

Dat perfect thumbnail though.

Well, Roger Stone is apparently trying to do something about it.

stopthesteal.org/

Sup leaf.

I mean the electronic voting machines proper. For example what if we push for voting companies to release their source code?

What do you propose? We counter-hack the machines? That's absurd and a good way to get thrown in pound-you-in-the-ass federal prison.

There were threads for about a month before that though right? We just didn't have a full general until a couple days after his formal announcement.

"Demand inspection of the software used to program the voting machines in every jurisdiction prior to the beginning of voting by an independent and truly non-partisan third party."

We can help with that.

Good morning folks. Any other Dem states gone up for grabs over the last two days?

there was constantly 3-5 threads even before the general i know that for sure

Well here's an idea, we meme it into mainstream consciousness the fact that commercial companies have sold machines running shitty software (MS BSoD anyone?) to our states and that they must present the source code for peer review.

>Sup Forums thinks that Clinton has no stamina and will stroke out during the pressure of the debates
>she got berated and hammered by republicans for 10+ hours in one sitting about Benghazi and she never cracked once and was perfectly composed the whole time

Explain this to me.

>tfw Styx is back on the Trump train

I'm hoping and praying for NY to go red.

GLORY TO THE EMPEROR.

DEMAND THAT HILLARY CLINTON RELEASES HER MEDICAL RECORDS!

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RAPIDLY DECLINING HEALTH HILLARY!!

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

It is a very well written petition with many supporting links.

Thanks very much for your help. Please share this wherever you can.

I'll be so proud of my state if Illinois turns red in spite of Nigcago.

If you could rig the voting machine software to guarantee a Clinton win, even if the citizens of the US genuinely elected Trump, would you?

Pretty sure that is either already available or already checked by experts from each party and Independents. Either way, that votes are personally counted by many different parties. Any weighted votes would be instantly detected.

Styx knows what's up. (mostly)

Somebody posted the archive a while back and they were filled with Randlet posters and most people calling him a meme. They're pretty amusing and had some good predictions.

>tfw california would probably be solid red if our voting laws weren't fucking retarded here

Awoo?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=391&v=_dvu45RMfAI

Am I the only one who gets comfy watching these old debate clips from the primaries?

Especially the ones where he wrecks Jeb

>experts
Immediately discredited.

"Demand inspection of the software used to program the voting machines in every jurisdiction prior to the beginning of voting by an independent and truly non-partisan third party."

>its real

SOROS HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNT?!

Excuse me? I own a Trump hat.

EVAN, EVAN, EVAN, EVAN, HOLD ON!

Can we fact check this?

She wasn't stressed or sick then. She has looked terrible since after the convention. Also she perjured herself in those hearings so it's not like she didn't fuck up.

>Hurt durr any average Joe can examine source code and hardware

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472894598852.webm

Oh, well in that case to answer your question, I don't know. She could be injected with amphetamines and have the energy to do anything on a limited basis, but that still leaves her with zero character and policy to debate with. She can't offer Chris Wallace chocolates to pass on a question.

Sucks to be in Illinois. We do have lots of nigger whites, and lost of worthy white niggers, and good mexicans and a few bad mexicans. I really hope we flip. I really really hope illinois bands together in its culturally diversity, republicanism, one for all and all one for all attitude and flips.

Who do you think builds the shit you're using right now? Faggots like me. I'd jump at the chance to join a non-partisan group of technologists that volunteer to peer review electronic voter machine source code and hardware designs.

What, you think we can't find an independent programmer?

All HRC had to do during her trial is stick to her story (shittily) and wait it out.

The debate requires her to fucking stand (hopefully) and respond to a changing environment.

But 99% of the idea that HRC will come off as a loser in the debate is WE FUCKING WATCHED THE DEMOCRATIC DEBATES. She lost EVERY SINGLE DEBATE with Bernie, and that's pathetic considering Bernie was fighting her with one hand tied behind his back the entire time.

She became so desperate as to call him a sexist. The biggest beta male cuck of all time, and she called him a sexist.

GOOD MORNING

The standing stipulation is a major sticking point. If nothing else it's a psyop against #CrookedHillary to take /comfort/ from her. We need to meme that one hard. #CantStandTheHeat and stuff like that, really dig into her feminism.

>Evan Evan Evan hold on hold on hold on hold on. Can you fact check that for me? On the fly?

Gee it's like they have the unlimited power of Google at their fingertips.

Join the club, there are thousands of people just like you doing the same thing on election day. There are too many eyes watching to get away with fraud unless literally everyone (Repubs, Dems, Independents, Libs, Green, Communist, etc) was in on it.

Sorry bro, CA is off limits. They scraped up a fucking segregationist "American Independent Party" up from the bottom of a barrel, and they nominated Trump (fucking somehow), so Trump will appear twice, once as Ind and once as Rep, and of course, only one will be counted.

Even if Trump could flip CA, and that's a YUUUUGE if, a minimum of 10% of voters will probably accidentally check Trump (Ind) instead.

In 2020 they should go the whole hog and make Renegade and Retrograde parties in all 50 states and register Trump as the nomination in all of them, so on each ballot it says:

Trump (Ren)
Trump (Rep)
Trump (Ret)

and selecting any but the middle one throws your vote in the trash

FUNNY ISN'T IT

I'm surprised they didn't bring out the Minority Report VR board for it, make it a whole vignette thing.

>What, you think we can't find an independent programmer?
I think that's a ridiculous question for the topic.

Open Source software is able to be updated because coders from around the world look at the code and find and report vulnerabilities.

Despite this, for about a decade, the Heartbleed vulnerability existed in openSSH and was just reported last year. (Or was it the year before? I forget, all I know is it caused huge headaches for me as a sysadmin.)

Having something like that be Open Source seems kind of retarded, honestly.

>only one will be counted.
That can't be right. No country could be this stupid.

Thousands of technical people reviewing the source code with verifiable hashes to ensure it's what's running on machines in their local precinct? Please provide reference.

You're arguing outside of your expertise faggot.

>reviewing the source code with verifiable hashes
What?

>You're arguing outside of your expertise faggot
And you're "reviewing source code with verifiable hashes."

WHEN WILL HILLARY KILL BILL SO THE WORLD WILL TRY TO SYMPHATIZE WITH HER AND SKIP THE DEBATES GIVING HER THE VICTORY

I'm actually trying to do something, why I don't know. I gave up on the shitty US a long time ago because it was filled with cunts like you that do nothing but dig your heels in any time someone wants to do something to better the country.

Fuck you niggers when this country burns remember your shitty attitudes.

hello fellow nazi frog

Not too bright huh?

>Physical voters counted
>Votes cast are also counted and tallied by every party and outsiders
>Exit polls used to suggest what the suspected outcome is

Explain how you would rig the vote under these circumstances.

>I'm actually trying to do something
Yeah, you're trying to "review source code with verifiable hashes."

In other words, doing what you're accusing me of--talking outside your expertise.

are Arizona and Texas white havens or are they compromised by spics?

they may as well be mexico at this point

OUT OUT OUT

She just (c)an't understand (c)lassification. (C)learly she should be (C)ommander in (C)hief! Not like she'll a(c)(c)identally leak damaging information because she hit her head and forgot the rules.

roger stone can't do shit even with a billion dollars, he has no legal power whatsoever

DRUMPF!

REEEEEEEEE!

Kek

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Hold on!

Evan, can we fact check this on the fly?

Sieg heil

I even asked them and yep, sure enough, they said both Trumps will be counted separately.

They are the largest third party in California for one simple reason -- it says Independent on the ballot, so people looking to not be affiliated with a party see Independent and think "aha, that's what I want to be," not realizing they've been scammed into a fake ass party.

look at how fucking broad pences shoulders are

That's not how it works. Votes are for candidates, not parties. Any votes he gets from there will be added to the Republican total.

It's pretty clever because a lot of dumbshits (including a lot of bernouts) chose the party because they thought they were choosing independent.

I swear, for as long as I live, I will never, ever forget this night.

Can we fact-check that?

HILLARY CLINTON FOUND CLEARING BLACKBERRIES AND IPADS AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=yeoyB2siqGY

This timeline's Pence played football in high school

what is the pickle meme?