Was this supposed to be a comedy?

Was this supposed to be a comedy?

You can really tell who saw it and who didn't. That part was actually really good. Focusing all of the movement around his face is a great way of showing that the body is as important to the fear as the background. Not only is the entirety of the fear coming from your head, it's also where his most dangerous aspects are. Everything else is a distraction.

Keep memeing it, though.

Fpbp. Fuck you OP. Actually watch the movie before you shitpost about it

One of the most memorable shots. The camera movement was pretty creepy

>This level of shill damage control

WEW

Bahahahahahaha look at his head! That shit cgi. It's clearly not his body. Floating head syndrome. Hahahahahahahahahaha

>i still don't get it so SHILL
Go cuck yourself, babycakes. You guys are still using that word, right?

>Dude everyone that disagrees with me is a shill
Nice damage control OP

Was it supposed to be a dancing clown, doing a dance?

Are you autistic by chance

Shills are such colossal faggots

>people shit talking this scene

Second best scene in the movie desu

If WB sends this many shills for le grinning clown just imagine how bad it's going to be when Justice League premiers.

Fuck off tard

I don't care if you see it. You wouldn't like it. You might prefer the My Little Pony movie.

Mate it couldn't be any more obvious that you're only here because your contract requires it

You know the movie's good when Sup Forums literally can't come up with anything other than 'shills!, y-you're all shills'

They're getting mad that something good happened and people are talking about it. Yeah, they've got nothing.

lol fag

That was an awful comeback and you should feel awful for writing it

Haven't watched the movie yet, but I don't really see anything wrong with that, it actually looks cool as fuck.

how much are you being paid to shill the movie here?

This board gets so much better when you filter "shill" lol, losers. No more replies from me

The shills have been here for months, "building hype" by spamming threads.

They will be gone when the movie leaves cinemas, and no one on Sup Forums will ever talk about this movie again.

Same thing happened with It Follows, and The Witch, and Mad Max Fury Road

You make it waaayyyyy too obvious that you're faking hype, no real person can spend six months getting worked into a frenzy about a fucking Stephen King adaptation

Just like Get out? Just like Mad Max Fury road? Just like Dear white people? Just like The Force Awakens? Or like Rogue One (which within the first week here was being compared to ESB)?

Just like all those modern day classics? Right? lel

They struggled to make a clown scary in 2017. They should have known, but it's still a great movie.

This scene was great, why are you judging it with shit quality and zero context?

Maybe the fact that you keep getting called out should tell you that you're crap at your job

I'm surprised your boss doesn't review the threads from time to time

>Pennywise the Dancing Clown
>he actually dances

I love this nod to the mad shuck n' jive he did to adult Beverly in the book, I was not expecting them to actually include it and pull it off.

Because kek

Oh I get it, those are movies that Sup Forums didn't like. You're stretching.

Wow, this looks amazing!

I am a real person, not a shill. I saw it yesterday. Overall it's a great movie and the final sequence is good, but specifically the dancing shot made me think "This shot doesn't work very well."

>Pennywise is scary
>bawwwww why isn't he funny and wise cracking like Tim Burry
>Pennywise is funny
>bawwwww why isn't he serious and intimidating like Tim Burry

I only saw a grainy clip of that scene where he comes at the black kid in the sewer. in the end you can see him lying on the ground and as he's slipping away you can see his eyes rolling back in his head. it's really creepy, almost as if he's an animal and the only reason he has eyes is because he wants to appear human

>i am a real person, not a shill
hi wb shill!

>movies become less popular as time passes and they leave theater

Woh who knew??

The shilling is real itt

>movies suddenly get multiple threads every day that are all continually bumped to the post limit for a number of months and then equally suddenly cease to be a topic of any discussion forever as soon as the movie has made all the money it can

It's fucking obvious to anyone with half a brain, you horrid little dishonest leech

>pennywise the DANCING clown
>he actual dances

this is truly clownkino

Fucking newfag. People make threads to speculate, post news, and discuss before a movie comes out. When it finally comes out eventually the speculation part stops completely, as does news. Then you only have discussion, and really how much is there to discuss in a movie like It or Mad Max? They're enjoyable movies but don't usually lend themselves to theories that have been discussed to death in decades like The Thing. Just because there isn't s dedicated movie general to mad max 5 years after it was released doesn't mean that it was a product of shilling, it just means that Sup Forums doesn't need a general containment board like Sup Forums needed a general containment board.

The fact that you're essentially advocating for more general threads pretty much confirms to me that you're a newfag redditor.

Kinda has to do with how no one has actually seen it and all anyone has seen looks horrid

>nobody saw it
Didn't it gross like 70mil in 2 days and counting

this type of shilling is usually when the movie doesn't have a marketing budget

Considering it premiered yesterday, that'd be kinda hard.

This movie has some of the laziest shitposting Ive seen in ages. People just hanging onto crummy GIFs and trying to pretend the projector part wasn't great.

>when the shill accidentally drops that its in a timezone where it's sunday

this is brilliant

That was retarded. Eat dogshit, shill.

DUDE SHILL LMAO

>it's a shitposter reveals he's a Brazilian shitposter episode

... shill, its still saturday everywhere west of kabul

well, its sunday in tehran because they do daylight savings.

It's Sunday in burgerton

If the movie came out on Friday why would saying that the movies been out for 2 days imply that I'm in some Sunday time zone

its the part about making 70 million in 2 days that implies you're in india. as earnings couldn't be counted till sunday.

thats retarded.

Spamming multiple threads about the same topic is the ultimate disgusting newfaggotry and you should be banned for even suggesting that it's good practice. There was a time when fuckheads like yourself would lurk for more than a month before posting, and people would check for an existing thread before they started a new one. Basic board etiquette, now lost because of ADHD children like you.

A general is a rolling thread specifically for containment, that is deliberately kept bumped. If people want to use Sup Forums to shill, they ought to be required to create a general and stay in it, not just for everyone else's good but also for theirs - a permanent thread that's kept bumped is exactly what they should be looking for, it's the equivalent of SEO on Google.

Instead they're greedy fucks with no manners and no reason to care about spam because they're only here for the paycheck.

Shilling on this site is painfully obvious and awkward, so you are probably mentally handicapped if you can't easily identify an active advertising campaign at work on a Sup Forums board. Also, if you don't even remember the sheer fuckery that was the Mad Max or TFA shill invasions, you can't have been here very long at all.

And don't use redditor as an insult, it immediately identifies you as being an idiot and a newfag at the same time.

Didn't read lol

>How no one has actually seen it
>Has made $76 million in one day

its retarded to think you need to actually sell tickets to count them?

Leper's Suck & Fuck (Formerly Pennywise's)

It's locked focus, not cgi you uneducated pleb.

source

GANGNAM STYLE

whats funny is someone made an unlocked version and it actually looks better

OP OP OP GANGAM STYLE

Let me summarise: kill yourself

You first newfag. Go advocate for generals somewhere else, preferably reddit.

It's amazing that Sup Forums can't accept that maybe people thought it was good. There's no way to actually make a genuine comment if a movie was good or not because "shilling". I wish I could shill, I'd actually would admit it and then you fags wouldn't do shit.

You are trying way too hard to fit in

You're bad at your shit job

its mostly how its just
>DUDE ITS SO POPULAR LITERALLY EVERYONE IS SEEING IT I LOVED [part that was in the trailer]! THE THEATER WAS PACKED AND EVERYONE LOST THEIR MINDS WHEN [trailer scene] HAPPENED!!
>ALSO TIM CURRY SUCKED!!

Third user here. You really should consider suicide if you're this fanny flustered.

does this movie have a lot of jump scares,
that shit annoys me

Not that guy but you should kill yourself.

If you admit to shilling you lose the job

That's why every time you call out a shill, the entire thread explodes with hundreds of posts' worth of damage control, exactly like this one did

They can't go to radio silence, because they get paid to keep the thread alive, but they also can't admit to being shills and move on because they're not even really supposed to be using this board for advertising, and so they'd open their employer up to potential backlash.

So they make like a squid and just eject a bunch of distracting shit into the thread

>thinking this shit is any good
THE KIDS ARE WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WB has the worst shills, next to Disney

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

Have any proof that there are shills in this thread?

i got the scene but it could have been done better. maybe make it more of a hellish landscape version of a silent movie

People are react9ng to your autism

You don't notice, because of your autism

Autism or bait? You decide

Link to a single post that said this

Oh wait, you can't

>Pennywise has a lazy eye
GET IT!?!?!
i mean i get the point (to show that Pennywise really doesnt use his eyes to see and only pretends to be human shaped) but most of the time it made him look really goofy

Agreed. Sony too.

The most egregious examples:

Thank you for your projection, it has been noted and filed accordingly

It's only bait if you're a shill

There's nothing in that post that ought to trigger a regular user

yeah but all the imagery is so creepy and the jump scares are all unique so it's good

How are random peoples posts proof of shilling? One guy is excited they included a nod to the book, one guy is ironic shillposting, and the other 2 are making fun of you. Is calling other people shills a defense mechanism aimed at people who laugh at you?

So it was autism then

I only pointed out three examples, and none of them were in reply to me.

Are you trying to tell me that is a person who regularly uses this board? Are you fucking high?

His name is Tim Curry you jackass

Hmm I guess so

Thanks for the free diagnosis

Not regularly browsing nu/tv/ doesn't make you a shill, and conjecture based off of someone making fun of you isn't proof.

Saying "shill" or "shills" needs to net you a permaban

t, shill

If there was definitive proof of advertising anywhere in this thread, it would be pruned

If a shill admits to shilling, they lose their job

But yet here we are, in a thread about the same movie that's been getting inexplicably spammed all over the board for months now, and just like every other thread about this movie, it's inexplicably filled with people who are both hyped as hell about a remake AND completely new to Sup Forums

Weird that all these sudden new users don't seem to show up in threads about other topics

At the moment, only threads about this movie seem to attract such a high percentage of people who don't use the board's slang or have any idea about its culture

Must just be (((Pure Coincidence)))

No it's not, it's Kim Turry

Only a shill would get accused of shilling so much that they now get triggered by the word alone

Curry was pretty funny in the old one tbqh.

>EXCUSE ME SIR, DO YOU HAVE PRINCE ALBERT IN A CAN? YOU DO? YOU BETTER LET THE POOR GUY OUT
>GUH-HAH GUH-HAH GUH-HAH GUH-HAH

You really think that it's inexplicable that people make threads about a movie that literally just came out, on the Sup Forums board that you're supposed to discuss movies on?

Are you that deluded?

>when WB outsources to the third world

t, shill

>AND completely new to Sup Forums
>uses reddit spacing