Phlippines hate thread

>stupid people
>slow internet
>shit drivers
>stupid corrupt government
>faggots everywhere

You have a lot of islands.

> Hating Asia's Mexico

Just when you thought the Chinese were bad...

facepalm.jpg

Hating the Philippines is like hating a puppy that was beaten and raped and now, as a result, is feeble an flea ridden. That's what the Philippines right now, a dog that was heavily abused as a puppy. It's fine though, I never expected Filipinos to feel things like empathy.

Is that you nigfag

holy fuck i would not want to be in the Philippines right now

ISIS is literally in southern Philippines cutting peoples heads off. Anyone see that shit? the fuck man

Can I have Filipino gf?

well f*ck me . im in the southern part

Isn't Duterte doing a good job?

sure

step 1. Be white

>this
the fillipinos that make it out are very aggressive but warm hearted.
They're almost autistic when they get out because of how much pain they've suffered.

terrible at dota

gib me den

Here, we love Filipino. Very different from many year ago. My father stationed in Manila during WWII. He feels great shame for what happen in war.

Do you treat them like gaijin or just normally

Fun fact. Most high ranking enlisted (not officers) are philippians. They created their own system. Shits bonkers, good people though.

Normal. Even racists here will not act outward racist. Part of culture. Unless you get us drunk.

Come on over then finn friend we love you yes yes come over philippines love finland

gib me gilr frend then??

hi hotwheels, is jim still holding you hostage? why aren't you posting this on 8ch's Sup Forums?

This is incorrect. I live in a place with a shit ton of philipinos. They are for the most part harmless but they like to pretend they are gangster and whatnot.

I really hate the second generation flips in western countries. They tend to act all niggerish

Haha normal? All filipinos in japan work in girls bars or in factory and are refarded as easy and low class.

>implying

On the plus side, Rodrigo Duterte. On the downside, cuisine is literally centered around spam (tinned lunch"meat") and they put sugar in their pasta sauce.

>PUCK YOU would you like some PRENCH PRIES !

Be nice to the Philippines, they are going through a rough time.

Trying living in a shithole that yearly gets buttfucked by storms and a muzzies doing their thing and a shitty corrupt government and lets see if you can still give a fuck and not become cynical.

what will be will be! Same reason why so many fucks voted for duterte because fuck it! Its a gamble anyway!

we already have nothing to be proud anyway so who fucking cares

I have to admit normies here in flipland are so obnoxious and have this black and white mentality. What a slave race we have.

Did you fuck a tranny? How was it?

Philippinefailblog author found his way to the 4chinz I see...

Their military just sent the highest amount of troops since the 70's to remove gookebab for once today

Are we the same country?

>implying no pasta sauce has sugar in it