Norway, iceland and switzerland are the only first world countries that doesn't consider this 10/10 girl a terrorist

>norway, iceland and switzerland are the only first world countries that doesn't consider this 10/10 girl a terrorist
Who's the cucks now?

>10/10 girl

I am literally drinking coffee out of a yellow mug with the hezbollah mark right now

Post more

My inner viking is tingling

>10/10

pfhahahaha norway always gets me thank you

more more more

Who'ss the cucks now?
Norway, Iceland and Switzerland.

what is that?
and what is going on?

Where the hell did you get that? Or was it custom?

The only reason we classify them as "terrorists" is because we claim they did Beirut bombing of Marine barracks despktr zero evidence. Was probably Mossad, anyways.

>10/10

O im laffin

she looks of mediterranean master race origins , she must be persian

>Where the hell did you get that?
a random second hand market run by old people in my home town. cost me 5kr (60 cents)

>10/10

Not even a moor rape baby would consider that man a 10/10

can i get source ? who is she

>mediterranean
>Iran

If I ever married, I'd marry a Leb Christian, esp a Hezbollah girl (though this is not a 10/10).

All the submissiveness of a muslima without the bullshit that comes with it. the problem is, no one wants kids that look like muslims, esp a son.
And given how quickly blue eyes are disappearing from world, if I had kids would like to try to pass on that gene.

yes learn about italian fascism and the mediterranean race

Hezbollah almost certainly did do the bombing, although the Jews knew about it and by any reasonable standard, the US had no right to be there anyway to act as the Jews' wingman while they slaughtered the population.

NIGGER BABIES I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

keep telling yourself that

you'd hit that harder than a JDAM hitting a taliban cave

How about the Khobar bombing in 96'? That was Mossad too. Or was that AQ? What about the 92' Embassy bombing in Argentina? While they may be supporting the arguably better or at least saner choice in the Syrian civil war right now, make no mistake they are no friends of the United States and do in fact have a history of conducting attacks against us and our interests in the region.

kjopern for 50