It's been a year. Now that the dust has settled, it's fair to say this was a 1st round KO right...

It's been a year. Now that the dust has settled, it's fair to say this was a 1st round KO right? There was no possible comeback for Jonah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nW0RK9ho4XY
theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/
youtube.com/watch?v=99lSu0lkN-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>of course I'd leave, I forgot my wallet in the lobby

americans really can't do shit when confronted with real banter lmao

>"But I dont think Brad or Leo like hairy armpits though."

>well fuck you

I'm sure Brad and Leo aren't that pleb

>I'm rubber you're glue, your words bounce off me and stick to you.

I'm going to write my PhD in philosophy in 2020 on the impossiblity of producing a comeback in situations like these.

>"mmmmmhhmm...... I could have a use for you"

>Brad would never cheat on me

Explain this meme.

>Is this how you got the job here, weather girl?

>No man will ever want you, roastie. At least I have my animes and my doritos

Why does everyone bully Jonah? Is this some sort of conspiracy?

youtube.com/watch?v=nW0RK9ho4XY

>I'm rubber

Michelin Man is that you?

I thought we agreed the Tom Cruise approach was the best comeback?

>Damn. You got me. That was good.
He already had the audience "awwing" on his side because she was bullying him about his weight. He just needed to take the high road and let her win to look like a gentleman. There's no victory in beating a woman.

why was sophie turner in the audience of a french talk show?

>It's because I'm a jew, isn't it?

>n-no you

This is the only real response. If she keeps it up, then you hit her with
>be very... careful now

There is always a comeback

nigga you need glasses

>*teleports behind Ornellla*
>"Heh, nothing personnel, bitch"

So you want to be in a sandwich huh? Well I prefer subways anyway sorry.

because he's a big guy

6/10

>it's been a year

Do they Michelin in France?

>sorry sweetie, I prefer a French dip over a French woman

I see this all the time on Sup Forums but I have never actually seen the real clip

>I'm sure you do

Its literally a French brand

YOU FRENCH PIG

>Haha. That's my fantasy too!
Move on with the interview. Instead, he went sperg mode.

Michelin is a french brand

>Not just acting like your earpiece isnt working
>uh can i get a new earpiece? i get no sound from this
>do this 2-3 times
>"wow you guys should really make sure your equipment works"
>by the time it's done, no would care about the ((joke))

>well, that was just uncalled for...

oh FUCK

>YOU WHHHHHHHHOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEE

Feldstein bantz

>YOU'RE A JERK!

If he implied that she only wouldn't fuck him because he's Jewish then it would've put her on the defensive.

I would just pretend to not understanding the translation.

>sorry what, she said she want to see me have a 3some with Brad and Leo?

what? Nigga all she would need to do is point to his gut and make a crack about 'that's not why'.

Ornella wins EVERY TIME>

>oh so you like to pay to watch people fuck?

I can sense the sweaty palms from here

He got roasted on French TV and got so mad he canceled the rest of his press tour afterwards. Tv has been trying to come up with a comeback for an entire year and still can't do it. It's unbeatable.

fatshaming isnt cool, bro...

>two old men and a hotel room, eh? is that how you got this job? *oooh* *laughter*

THAT'S LITERALLY ALL IT TAKES

>speaking from experience fatty?

C A N T W I N

Then she has to explain the joke and it ceases to be funny.

Uh, you don't get to bring my friends.

too bad he had a goat comeback but it was lost in frogland translation

1 year today. And Jonah is still clearly haunted by the incident. Is there hope for him Sup Forums?

>If you want a good comeback, go wipe it off your mum's face

>"Alright, fuck this"
>Jonah reveals the bomb vest hidden underneath his shirt. There is a brief moment of shock before he presses down on the detonator, immediately killing everyone within a 10 meter radius

...that wouldn't make sense, she just pointed out he's unattractive. maybe if he was another woman/twink.

Someone post the brap one please

this guy has some serious vietnam flashbacks

>*drives truck through audience*

/ourguy/ Jonah already handled it with class.

I'm sorry I don't speak french.

It was the other guests' reactions that did Jonah. They mostly felt sorry for him instead of just laughing shamelessly.

It's not like her other jokes were even funny, it's just that she's hot and he's a pig

you know it's been a really rough day when you get laughed at by a transvestite

wouldn't you have to wipe it off her back?

Good lord. Even the ridiculous tranny is laughing.

Calling her a weather girl was great though.

Are Americans that bad at banter?

How would you fags have handled it?

theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/

Like every thread then, when people post with out watching the actual movie.

We've been over this.

>"A loose whore like you having standards? You're right, that is quite the fantasy."

This is the best comeback.

her other joke was kinda funny but people laughed because it was almost over the line, it was awkward. if he had come with that backup, they would have laughed. but if the french then had called him fatty, it would have been too far. i mean she already had to apologize on twitter, then deleted her entire account because of the harassment from angry fans of the show.

anyway that's my take

>I-I-I love you!

>my mom is dead you insensitive prick
>[audience gasping intensifies]

>Kek, nice Fake News, Madame Al-Cuckdadi. #LiberalsCantMeme
It's literally the only way to win.

Who /Ornella/ here?

She fat shamed Hollywood pig Jonah Feldstein on live TV. She's a real world shitposter. The woman is a goddess.

>Oh, I wouldn't leave the room. Trust me. If you and I entered the same hotel room together, I swear to fucking Allah, I would destroy your pusy.

That's how you do it.

>is this after I tell you I'm still a virgin?

>Did this turn into Night Calls all of the sudduhhhhhh...

bet he makes a scene specifically regarding this in one of his indie movies or somehow gets it written in one of his upcoming movies.
the twist though is that he does fuck the french reporter or the french reporter gets laughed at or hurt in someway.
it might not be a physical injury (because he's too chicken shit for the possible media shit storm that might occur - him wanting physical revenge)

some one cap this
this will happen.
also someone post it on his twitter.

look at his face
that's his reason why he worked out
it's on his mind 24/7. it doesn't matter how rich or successful you are.
in his mind he knows he's a fat unattractive male that got made fun of in front of an audience (something he didn't have control of) by a hot thin french reporter.
this is something that can't be forgotten.

WHAT'S THAT?

>"WHAT WAS THAT, WEATHERGIRL? A JOKE I PRESUME? HMMM LETS SEE HOW THIS 'JOKE' OF YOURS WAS RECEIVED WITH THE CRITICS..."
>Jonah spends 40 seconds folding an envelope and hands it to the person beside him, telling them to hand it back in a few seconds
>when he is handed it back he opens it dramatically and acts like he is reading a name written on the inside of the joke card
>"DING DING DING! AND THE OSCAR FOR THE LAMEST JOKE AWARD GOES TO WEATHERGIRL! TRY AGAIN, SISTER!"

we found the perfect comeback a few months ago. The regulars here will remember that Tom Cruise thread that we had. And his response would have been the same one as Tom's to the squirter guy

anyone have caps of her twitter apology?
or any cap of her apologizing to jonah?

this wasn't funny the first time you posted it, changing it a little didn't make it any funnier

It's different.

If Jonah said the same to a woman he'd look like a pussy

the only reason i changed it at all was because i couldnt find the thread i posted it in so i had to do it from memory instead of just copying and pasting

>threads you can tell the mods/janitor/auto-thread bot start every day to make this board look alive

why?

>"HMM, WHATS THAT BITCH? YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME? THATS FINE, THATS FINE.... IT'S MY WEIGHT ISNT IT? ITS A SHAME REALLY, I FIND YOU REALLY ATTRACTIVE.... HERE JUST WAIT A FEW YEARS AND ILL BE BACK HERE AND IN SHAPE AND WE CAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER, BABE"

Because
>man with a squirt gun
vs
>female with banter

The first one is annoying because he ruined his suit. But you're supposed to have thick skin, especially when it comes to women.

She'd just reply
>oh, I thought you'd have a sense of humor since you star in comedies

no he wouldn't

youtube.com/watch?v=99lSu0lkN-I

>Fuck, they were right you ARE a slut! Even in your fucking fantasies kek