I hear all this Jews this Jews that yada yada yada (((()))) hurr durr Soros, ugly money-grabbers etc

I hear all this Jews this Jews that yada yada yada (((()))) hurr durr Soros, ugly money-grabbers etc.

But you forget that perhaps the most qt girl alive is Jewish, and that there are many, many beautiful Jewesses. European and Israeli Jewesses are, on average, more attractive than European whites.

pic related

And the former sexiest lady in the world, also Jewish.

ESCILE
S
C
I
L
E

Grazie

Come on goy Let's get serious

meh, nothing special

QT Jew

Just another coal burning celebrity whore living in a white gated community

I wouldn't want a girl whose body looks malnourished. She looks like if hot topic teen boys in the mid 2000s were transitioned. Look at thos shoulders too. Pass.

There's nothing wrong with plumping out in the right spots. There's something wrong with starving yourself concave.

Many Jews are actually of European descent, of course they are beautiful. But native Israelis are ugly as fuck, dude.

She's half-Gentile. You are grasping at straws.

i have seen better.

>Forget about the banks, goy. We got pretty faces.

I fuck with the nastiest jewess ever. I'm talking liberal piece of shit sjw pseudo-sjw almost coal burner. After all the NatSoc threads, I want a dirty liberal to make me extinct. I want to feel like my accomplishments were for nothing. I fucks with a nasty ho kinda like this jew srs

>Check thread
>don't see Kat Dennings

>Girl with great body pulls out great tits
>"Oh, better turn the lights off"

kekt

i used to work at the biggest museum of mordern art in denmark and one day i served this old hag, i was just about to say to her that she looked alot like natalie portman untill i realized it was actually her

>malnourished

with dat ass

what are you gay or a chubby chase?

i would fucking stick my tongue in her asshole for days

>thinking with your dick
okay nigger