youtube.com/watch?v=lPNrtjboISg
youtube.com/watch?v=vVX-PrBRtTY
uk.pinterest.com/claudiacooper79/african-knives-swords-weapons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

@87530326
>such technology
>wow

Europeans>northern Injuns>Southern Injuns>Niggers

the africans got those feather head dresses provided to them by their muslim slave owners

I think it's dishonest for omitting Asians and ME before islam.
Also, North America looks decent even if it's technologically inferior.
The depiction is pretty accurate I guess, though.

The central/south american natives were infinitely more based than the northern ones tho

Central america is in north america

Olmec, Inca, Aztec and Mayan are based plains niggers of the north are irrelevant. Cahokia didn't grow over 10,000 and barely lasted 100 years.

Also that reaction pic meshes perfectly with the flag

>horses in north america
>picking the most primitive tribes to compare to the most technologically advanced in "europe"
Africans invented iron tools you fuckwit.

source you fuckwit?

the United States is slightly smaller than Brazil at 3,043,615 square miles.

Although most map projections understate the size of Brazil compared to the United States, the two countries are actually quite close in terms of total area.

Let that sink in!

pic related

japanese natives > european\asian natives > indian natives > middle eastern natives > undeveloped trash (niggers, injuns, etc)

>not showing cave dwelling germania barbarians

Spotted the spic living in America. Also Sweden is right, Central America is in North America.

this

if Nortth America = Central/North America it's wrong
if South America = Latin America it's also wrong

The only answer

Do NOT, i say DO NOT associate north africans with africans

we wuz romans too

where's the Asian Natives in this image?

because those fucks were more advanced.

>japanese natives > european\asian natives > indian natives > middle eastern natives > undeveloped trash (niggers, injuns, etc) > Jews

Ftfy

You retarded sandnigger, the old spic amerindians actually did shit not shoot bison and fuck.
They even studied Astrology that German scientists took back to Hamburg.

STOP SHILLING YOUR DEGENERATE COMIC IN EVERY THREAD!

>Being this much of a newfag

Assuming you're just a weeaboo. Japanese natives were Africa-tier until China gave them civilization

Only Berbers wuz Romans n shieeet.
If you're arab you can't say that

Mediterranean civilisations were just a small section of ancient Europe. The majority were barbaric snow niggers that ended stunting European growth for almost a millennium

Back to plebbit, fag

>@

Learn some basic geography. I know the people in the regions were different but the fact is still that central america is part of the continent of North America.

>fucking leaf education

There is an obvious difference from the old mexican people and the Canadian-US niggers.

>Japanese Natives
>Amerindians are nigger tier

Japan was a medieval tier nigger island up untill the 19th century you dumb weeaboo kike

For a short time not too long ago I remember people were using @ to reply to bait posts directly without giving the poster a (you), as a form of disrespect.
Probably has something to do with that, I don't know why this would be bait though.

That's a drawing of someone with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Those are like textbook level symptoms on that face.

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

One picture represents a whole continent?

Sounds like you're on the uneven bars of mental gymnastics.

Northern Europeans had steel weapons. They just didn't build with stone since they lived in and around forests.

It's obvious that the europeans has built this civilization. All you have to do is take a look at Africa or India, once the white people has leave it has turned into a shithole; meanwhile in North America has become a superpower just because the europeans turned it into their own land.

>just finished fapping
>see this

Guess I'll save it for later

Holy christ you're right, kek

You'll also notice everyone is having a good time and the autistic faggots here want to comment on how certain groups are superior or inferior based on their own insecurities. It's really an awful pathology and I hope they wake up.

Better to live free than serve a tyrant like Caligula.

That is the face of a retarded person. You're jerking off to a retarded person

except that the phoenicians that came into carthage were levantines, middle easterns and kikes, so they're pretty much arabs

That'll change when the square mile birthrate catches up in 2020.

What pisses me off the most is all of these "we have room for them" libniggers. Actually had one of the suggest that we turn our national parklands into refugee cities.

Video related. NO WE FUCKING DONT
youtube.com/watch?v=lPNrtjboISg

Reminder that Germanic people didn't know about clothes before they met the Romans and often fought naked.

Picts and Britons were Celts

Not that I doubt that, but are you gonna cite some sauces?

Native Americans limited technological development was at least made up for with increased technical skills and they were overall very self-aware people.

The eventual founding of the Cherokee nation was a huge concession in response to Apache warriors fucking Americas shit up with 'primitive' weapons (and sophisticated and brutal guerrilla tactics).

They adapted perfectly well to technology that was introduced by the Europeans. It never created any kind of internal culture shock.

I.e. the natives weren't stupid like niggers.

So don't fucking compare the natives to niggers.

And many natives early on liked European culture and integrated. See: The Metis.

Luis Riel nearly succeeded in founding a nation for the Metis people but the Brits used faggy godmode tactics to execute and silence him.

ITT METIS SUPREMACY!

Ya I'm sure they all walked around naked in winter

They most definitely wore furs and hide. But yes, the Berserkers that fought with the Romans at times where naked and high on mead and shrooms.

>japanese natives > european natives
just kys jewaboo

central mean central not north or south

Then why'd they get wiped out?

> inb4 implying Europeans never encountered plagues

Looking Irish?

Just joking, lad. Didn't they have pants? I hear one of the reasons why opted to fight naked was because not everyone of them could afford armor so they fought naked and painted themselves as a way to scare the enemy.

The berserkers being drunk or drugged is a myth, lad.

They didn't get wiped out you retard.

that's just a faggy liberal meme to hate on whites.

Most of them integrated. The dumber ones fell for the reserve meme and let liberals put them in people zoos. The smart ones integrated.

That's why North Americans are smarter than roofuckers and eurocucks. Most North Americans have native american ancestry; giving them the combined industrial spirit of Europe with the technical adaptability of the natives; creating an unstoppable super race.

>japanese natives
Ainus are not niggers but they're amerindian tier.

>What do you guys think about this?

wow, humans seem to like various kinds of pointy sticks.

>burger education

I thought Norway had good schools...

> Use all of buffalo
> Can't work out how to domesticate buffalo

>European Natives
>image from battle of Tapae
Are pol shills going soft?

Even the Eskimos/Inuit were pretty based, but that's arguably because the Inuit directly came to America from Siberian eskimo tribes 1200 years ago rather than other natives who came to America 10,000+ years ago. Without any trees, and barely any stones because they all lived on ice, they managed to uphold a pseudo-empire with the same beliefs and culture all throughout spanning from Alaska to Greenland and even drove the Nordic out of greenland once, just using bones, ice, and furs. Plains niggers can't even unify a fucking state or province.

Why were plains niggers so backwards and divided when compared to their southern and northern neighbours? Even fucking igloos were more practical than fucking teepees..

They are called Bison. They still exist today. Again, the extinction of the Bison was another faggy liberal meme that is patently false.

And the tribes along the great plains that hunted bison were nomads; and thus had no interest in permaculture.

>African art

But wait..

damn...

Fuck you Eskimo scum. You had to hide up in the shitty Tundra because if you came south you would have got your shit pushed in.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIIEEEET

ROMANS WUZ ARABS

really fires up those neurons...

>eskimo scum
But I'm a Newfie ;^)

Even worse. The real niggers of Canada. Going around shooting cops, and being unemployed.

>Going around shooting cops
Newfoundland's one of the least violent provinces though. All of the murders and shootings happen in Ontario, Alberta and Nunavut, which is funny because 12 in 20 Newfies own guns and yet we have some of the lowest murder rates in the country desu.

...d-did africans ever invent bows?

>Greek
>Slav
>Pict
>One tribe
m8

so the smart ones are literal cucks that gave up their heritage and culture?

I know. I'm on the Prairies. Crime is caused by nates here. We used to have a nigger problem but there was a massive law enforcement undertaking to throw that entire somali gang in jail.

Haitian's tried shit here too but they pissed off the Vietnamese and kept getting shanked.

So most of the organized crime here is Vietnamese, and they don't go acting a fool like niggers.

Aren't Metis just mixed french-injun mongrels?

yes

Newfoundland only shows high crime rates because there's a huge alcohol and drug problem there. Nobody gets killed over it but plenty of Newfies have stories of getting drunk and waking up behind bars the next day.

There was a murder here a few weeks ago and it surprised everybody because that shit never happens in Newfoundland, only in Labrador which is a native shithole.

Yes, of course. They didn't see much use in the extreme south of the continent, which is more famous I think in part to how relatively recently it was conquered.

Here's an interesting thing. An 18th century crossbow from Central Africa.

>gave up their heritage and culture?

Sweden, yes.

The native american contribution to North American culture is a lot more subtle. But it's there.

You have to be into bushcraft and shit. Europeans taught the niggers how to survive in their own land. Whereas the Europeans learned a lot from Native Americans about outdoor survival.

WE WUZ SURVIVALISTS N SHEIT.

Specifically sub-saharan africans? Just wondering if they actually did invent it and not just culturally appropriated it through trade or theft.

>murders and shootings
>Nunavut
Roaming bands of Inuit thugz?

Japan was medieval tier until 19 century and we would have easily defeat them even in the middle ages

You are technically Metis if the French and Native mixed before 1880 or something like that. Otherwise you're just a mutt and nobody likes you.

>TFW Look white, but have a slight chance of causing a brown baby

I think that was drawned by a inbred leftard.
>African natives posing peaceful, not eating each other
>N American ones not fighting between native nations
>S American ones not enslaving the other tribes and killing them in sacrifice rituals.

>Specifically sub-saharan africans?
Yes, John K. Thornton's Warfare in Atlantic Africa, 1500-1800 has a couple of chapters that go into it extensively. It's about $30 on Amazon right now if you don't mind getting a second hand copy.

>Drawned

Lay off the booze, Spain.

Nunavut is very anti-white and very clique, barely any white people live there, it might as well be its own independent eskimo country, I went there once and never felt safe the entire time. I saw Natives showing me they had guns in their pockets, saw signs saying "GO HOME WHITE MAN", I got spat on, a drunk native threatened to beat me up, and I've had my money refused in convenience stores because natives want to distance themselves from Canada so much a lot of the stores reverted back to a fucking barterign system. I shit you not, I saw a native on a quad walk into the store carrying a bleeding, headless seal, slammed it on the concert and traded it for beer.

Wouldn't be surprised if all the murders there are eskimos killing white people.

I think it's seriously cherrypicked. Go back to pre-Roman Britain or Germany, see how advanced the natives were there.

bartering*

Canada, Yes!

prob used the contiguous US measurements

Thanks m8. Do you have anything about weapons developed there I can consume now while the book gets here?

Better video
youtube.com/watch?v=vVX-PrBRtTY

Pretty cool pinterest album about African weapons, knock yourself out:

uk.pinterest.com/claudiacooper79/african-knives-swords-weapons/