twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literaly me on school picture day lol

moms gonna freak

>When your mom says "Smile nice for photo"

>these 16 year olds

chads BTFO!!! when they see my new pennywise t-shirt mom bought me lol

\m/ OOOO WAH AHH AHHH AHH \m/

this movie was so fucking lit BAKA normies who hate it

I can tolerate the shitty special effects. I can tolerate the stupid lines on his face. What I can't tolerate is the shit acting from him.

Never seen IT. It's actually supernatural? I just thought it was a dude in a clown outfit.

Fuck off retard

It's a lovecraftian space god who crashed on esrth millions of years ago

Yeah. It's something that exists outside of space and just manifests as a clown drider.

IT is a giant spider technically.

As soon as I found this shit out it ruined it for me.

He can't just be some mysterious, scary as fuck killer.

He has to be some SUPER ANCIENT SHAPESHIFTING ALIEN SPAEC GOD

I agree with the trips guy. You're a retarded fucking retard.

He's not even unique. Dark Tower has Dandelo the clown.

You're boring as fuck man. Go back to your cop dramas.

Nah, he's some kind of cosmic manifestation of death or something like that.

>changes eye colors while talking to Georgie.
>kills a faggot 27 years later without aging and releases millions of balloons no one sees.
It was pretty obvious the clown was never a person.

is the movie actually good?

gentlemen

Is he the same clown from the original? If so, what's with the time gap? If not, what's the difference?

Yeah I remember reading Christine and being pissed off that it wasn't just some guy in a car suit.

I'm always surprised how many people actually think this.

IT is a supernatural entity that takes on the form of whatever frightens it's prey the most. It likes to frighten it's prey before killing because it's akin to seasoning the meat. IT prefers feeding on children because they're frightened by more concrete visual ideas - things like mummies, werewolves, and demonic clown monsters - so it takes on these forms. IT has tremendous power of influence as well. It's presence in the fictional town affects how the people in the town treat one another. IT is not only responsible for the disappearance of countless children, but it is also responsible for the apathetic attitude the townspeople take towards it. It even causes natural disasters.

What's truly terrifying about It is that it knows your worst fear and will wait until you're alone and then confront you as your worst fear before violently killing and eating you - then It will influence the police not to look for you.

Yes

Also false. The Giant spider was the closest possible manifestation the losers club could comprehend when they encounter It as an adult, but it's still a formless entity.

They are CGI and it shows, thus it's shit

It is basically a demon from some alternate reality.

>leave to piss
>come back
>mom whispers "you missed the orgy scene"

Pennywise wakes up, feeds, and then goes to sleep for 27 years. It's a cycle.

Then how did they explain the new design? Should it not be the exact same one in the original?

>going to piss in the middle of a movie
Do people seriously do that?
American right?

There was no orgy scene as in the old mini series. Instead they had a blood oath.

Was King wrong by making this scene?

When nature calls, user.

This has nothing to do with the original

>not using the theater piss jugs

Just pee before going in and don't drink 3 liters of coke with your pop corn.
Can't you lard asses hold it for like 2 hours?

The miniseries and this one are both adaptations of the novel. They're takes on the same story, neither one is a sequel or prequel of the other.

Neither Pennywise looks like the one in the novel either.

IT will win best picture

wasn't the movie 27 years ago? It fits perfectly with the lore. How can one fuck up a perfect opportunity for a sequel this bad?

>a bunch of 13 year olds having an orgy
>was he wrong

Do you really have to ask?
It's something that most people have no interest in rearing about or seeing.

Because Pennywise is fucking dead at the end of the miniseries. They rip and tear his huge spider guts.

>, user.
Why do you do that?

>killing a space god deity
Whatever. I don't even care for these films.

King wrote other books that hinted that he was still alive.

>Killing a lovecraftian death good
oi m8 I am laffin

american.

He's not a space god deity in the miniseries. Would've been cool, but they drop all that and just make him some spider monster with a lite brite abdomen.

Honestly it's probably my biggest problem with the miniseries. They leave in all his Lovecraftian shit about them not being able to see him only what their minds can handle, and how he's the eater of worlds, and then he's just a shittily designed spider monster.

It doesn't even talk as the spider like it does in the novel, which is a shame, they could've gotten even more out of Curry there.

Give it to me straight Sup Forums

Scary movies as a kid always made me lose my shit and throw up and as I got older just tried to steer clear of horror films. I never watched the original IT and i'm told its legitimately scary. Tonight I will be watching the remake and I have seen more fucked up shit then any movie could muster because of this site

What can I expect?

I have a tiny bladder
I can't even take a sip of water before I drive for any real length of time or else I'll be dying for a piss halfway through

That autistic voice bitch Grace says that Ben steals Mike's lines and that it's problematic that Ben researches the history of Derry instead of Mike. She also says Silk Spectre in Watchmen got her lines stolen by male characters. What the fuck?

An amazing experience. If your'e a scary cat hold onto someone. I clinged to my bff during the jumpscares.

It's more creepy than scary. At times (when all the kids are together) it feels like a lite horror adventure than anything else. When the kids are isolated though, that's when it gets scary

Pay attention to the backgrounds/background chatter/television

>"She...You call boats she."

how the fuck can we let this shit happen in 2017?

I know u joke, but movie in the 80, still only girl n boy then. Good o days

Wow I haven't seen this yet and already looks like shit

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504948396349.webm

Best part of the movie imo

This. Also I never understood why people need to eat or drink something when watching a movie?

>Lazy eye
>random drool
>buck teeth
>fraiser hair
>ye Olde Clown Costume
>dumb clown make up
where did it all go wrong?

It's not scary, at least not in the traditional sense. There are fucked up parts and creepy shit, but it's like action/adventure/horror elements. It's fun, I loved it.

Not at all

wtf is this shit?

KINO

stop spamming this shit

Was the girl supposed to be afraid of dancing or something? Also IT looks positively retarded when he jumps on her

He was being an asshole, I don't see how so many of you don't realize IT isn't always being menacing, it's just a huge dick that fucks with everyone.

saved

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?
GANGNAM STYLE?
FUCKING RUINED THE MOVIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hahahahaha. Screencap this. In the sequel Pennywise will dab instead of doing the peppermint twist.

Why doesn't anyone know what an orgy is?

Autism: The Clown

>random drool
It's not random. It's a wonderful side effect of the actor having to wear prosthetic teeth.

He's alive in Insomnia.

antishill kino incoming

In the behind the scenes video Pennywise is yapping like an animal while swinging on a meat hook. How does it work in the movie? And does he make animal noises a lot? Does he quote Elvis?

kek

if hes the eater of worlds wtf is he still doing in fuckall derry?

Its a remake you faggot

No no, an adaption of the novel.

It is terrifying but it's ultimately just a biological lifeform. One that is very, very old, probably decrepit by then. It might live forever if it remains unfound but it's totally vulnerable to healthy, hale people, be they adults OR children. One of the best scenes in the miniseries is the adults tearing it apart with their bare hands. It's savage and brutal and I'm surprised it's even in a tv movie.

Boy what a pussy you are young man

Yeah, it's called running a train on someone anons, get your shit together

>he

It's super comfy. It's not even scary. There are a bunch of faggots ITT. The kid scenes are best because kids (inb4 pedo). But the adult actors are pretty great too.

I thought it was fitting actually, he is a clown and the dancing was both creepy and comedic. The absolute madman

The part of it that's in our dimension is physical. The actual creature IS the deadlights, and that's in another dimension and isn't anything we can comprehend, which is why people go catatonic after seeing them.

This is mostly Dark Tower series stuff.

Now we need a clowned pepe.

So do the good guys win?

I never fell for the whole "shill" hysteria but I'm betting 50$ that all these posts are shills

What the fuck is their point even, except to bump the thread ?

Don't listen to this guy, he's the actual shill who bumped the thread

For you

For a 28 year period, anyway

If it's a good movie then what's the problem?

Good.

This sounds like Jeepers Creepers

needs teeth

Is this another one of Sup Forums's autistic meltdowns like with pickle Rick?