DRUMPF FANS ARE WHITE UNEDUCATED MALES - NYT

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Try to damage control this, Drumpf fans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrmv6EPKfpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not going to defend it. Who gives a shit where the support comes from?

It's almost as if people who didn't go to college are most impacted by bad trade deals.

Sage

>baristas who are 100k in debt from their sorority degrees need gibs that only the left will give them

what next?

i wanna see an income comparison. a college education doesnt mean anything if you are earning little to nothing

bingo!

White men give women the vote.

> Later..

NYT: Women > men. white men are uneducated. Women are the best.

White men should lose their vote.

Such backstabbery.

drumpf btfo

Why would we? Its true. And isn't the ratio of uneducated to educated in usa like 4 to 1? Yeah I know which group I'd like to have on my side.

sometimes you have to be highly educated to be so god damned retarded

>Drumpf fans

Oh no, not "drumpf". How will he ever recover from that amazing diss?

"You had to have gone to college, to say something that stupid."

Obama fans are black uneducated males who never even bothered going into trades instead of leeching welfare, I can't see why this is even an issue. Besides, just because you have a Master's degree on gender studies doesn't mean you become employable, men tend to choose useful degrees.

I do not get the left hate for the working person,you going to fix your car op, how about your electrical, plumbing? You going to take your garbage away? Fucking "educated" fuckers can't tie your shoes with out help

Class shaming

Income shaming

Intelligence shaming

Shame on u OP

forgot vid

youtube.com/watch?v=hrmv6EPKfpg

Shit, all these plumbers and mechanics should take tips from the creative writing and gender studies graduates.
Fuck Drumpf.

>tfw jew
>tfw not male
>tfw highly educated

From the same report that these graphs are from people with incomes $75k+ are ~60% Trump

>people who haven't taken a 4 year brainwash in the liberal hellhole colleges have become know that trump is the better choice here
And in other news, the sky is blue and niggers are dangerous.

>Being condescending to tradesmen and other blue collar workers even though contributing less
>Expecting them to vote for your favourite Hillary

I don't know what you're trying, but it isn't beneficial to your cause.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

NPR had a segment that discussed how the right's seeming larger support with the 'uneducated' was do the the percentages of education among age groups. Younger people are more likely to have a degree than older people and younger people tend to be liberal. So the data comes out that conservative support is growing among the uneducated. However if you look at it based on age groups, its about the same its ever been.

Degrees don't mean shit anymore.

Does it matter? They get the same vote as someone with a doctorate.

>I support Marx's doctrine and the redistribution of wealth
>LMAO DRUMPF'S SUPPORTERS ARE BLUE COLLAR RETARDS

Paying for college, at least in America, is essentially a sacrifice of personal ideals. I would rather starve in a gutter than put another penny towards the flawed degree system. It's no different than the archaic cutlery placement people of higher class used to be expected to know. That is to say, degrees used to be worthless pieces of paper rich kids would get from private school and use to as a status signal to advertised their family's reputability. Nowadays anyone from any tax bracket can get a degree and suddenly degrees have become all but required for a successful career. It's now just another way to make money off of ignorant poor people. Much like making milk cost more in impoverished cities because you know your customers can't afford the gas to drive to a reasonably priced store. Poor people are indoctrined to believe that they NEED degrees when what they NEED is a vegetable garden in the backyard and to learn a trade.

Fuck any cuck who actually agrees to pay for their own intellectual bleaching. There's a reason autodidacts are prolific in helping advance society and the arts.

>>>(((NPR)))

someone post Mike Rowe's response to this

give morning edition a try, it isn't total shit. Marketplace is about perfect.

>autodidacts
That's a cool word.

But I have a 4 year degree

Low-iq people with 80k debt for a Ms in Puppetry vote for the low-information candidate Hillary Clinton.

Much les numerous engineer and hard-scientist vote Trump.

What's bizarre about that OP ?

I have 100k in debt and have a 4 year degree in engineering and I'm voting for trump

How's losing the Brexit vote for you? Dried those eyes yet?

This is objectively wrong, considering Clinton gets 95% of the black vote, most of whom are uneducated.

I'd rather be uneducated than (((educated))).

From that site, drumpf fans are older white males who didn't attend college and get this, are earning more???
Maybe college is a meme after all

i flunked school

I feel i made the right call, it was liberal brain washing anyway

Hillary just has the (((Tumblr PH.D))) demographic locked down.
That accounts for the disparity among graduate students.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

"American college degrees"
Most of the people in this polls are feminist majors or affirmative action blacks
degree =/= intelligence in America, ever since gov started subsidising it

It's almost as if people who haven't been through leftist indoctrination/demoralization don't support the left.

>people who spent more time in r-selected institutions are more likely to support r-selected candidates

Shocking, truly shocking

It's not that I even find "Drumpf" insulting, it's a strong Germanic name.

Nor am I a complete Trump fanboy. But when you have to get your memes from le current year man and his staff of $800k per year kike writers, what does that say about you and your type?

Whatever this board is, at least the shit that comes from here is original.

intelligent people reject the education system

Nobody's shocked. He appeals to the lowest denominator. He could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and he wouldn't lose any voters. Of course most of his fans are uneducated white guys, he's one too.

thanks for correcting the record for me OP. I am #withher now

Trump really is dumber than Bush and that says a lot

This

Sage

>implying the majority of college-"educated" voters are educated in something that requires above average intelligent and intellectual rigor
>implying most higher education institutions in America aren't run by liberals who put special effort into indoctrination and making the environment unbearable for conservative students and teachers
>implying people with student debt and useless degrees don't have a personal stake in electing a leftist government that offers gibs
>implying most college students have to deal with the sorts of issues that working class Trump supporters from poorer areas have to deal with
>implying you need a college education or particularly high intelligence to see the poverty and criminality resulting from leftist policies

So much fail.

Newer generations are more likely to have degrees. They are also more likely to be liberal.

>DRUMP FANS ARE WHITE UNBRAINWASHED MALES
Fixed it. You'd have to be retarded not to realize the propaganda in public schools

See this is why you need to stop harassing every poster with this flag Sup Forums

Same applies to Prajeets.

Of course

>Joos University

Yeah I don't care what a bunch of gender studies or liberal arts degrees have to say.

That's not an education. That's indoctrination.