ALEXANDER JAHANS LOSES IT OVER ALT RIGHT SUBSCRIBERS

/Drunk Rant "I WILL NEVER FUCKING BE ALT RIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"/ Edition

Basically he's drunk in his dressing gown and raging hard again and again that I HATE THE ALT RIGHT. Also bitches like crazy about how some people in thr Alt Right think he is room-bound and doesn't work out (implying no one else thinks it, Gordo). He just seems completely out of it. He seems catatonic, delerious even. He seems to blame the Alt Right for all his problems in life. He's practically begging to be sent hate by us, he can't fucking deal with it when we're nice. It fucks his brains.

Keep bombing his brain with kindness!

youtube.com/watch?v=7NVidVmrXvQ

He's really losing it. We need a real psychologist to diagnose this crazy fuck. 100% seriously. He might remove his vids any moment based on how he's complaining about his channel now and feels constrained because of all the new viewers. Someone download the fucking archive, stat!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTqnMjVxM0o
writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405094-School-survival
youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y
micropenis.info/2016/05/kallman-micropenis-testosterone-therapy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

previous vid
youtube.com/watch?v=CTqnMjVxM0o

>"I REALLY HATE THE ALT RIGHT!!!"

>"IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY MORALITY THAT THE ALT RIGHT THINKS IS HOLDING ME BACK, THEN THE ALT RIGHT WOULD BE DEAD"

>"FUCK THE FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mass murder, when?

Leftwingers everyone.
I'm austitic and I feel ashamed watching this video.

>can't slander the alexander
>can't cordon the gordon
>can't ban the JAHAN

STOOOP BEING NIIIICE TO ME M8 IT HURTTS ME BRAAAIN OI OI OI

JAHAN'S HILARIOUS OLD POETRY ARCHIVE

writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1405094-School-survival

Uhh, my first Jahans thread. What kind of beautiful and mystique revelations can i expect?

How do we go about getting Jahans more subscribers?

What do you guys think, is he intelligent? Even if you guys don't agree with his views, that wouldn't mean that he isn't intelligent.

30 minute mark:
He suggests that alt right subscribers are masochists who listen to him because they like to be humiliated and insulted....

He's going all out in the nastyness department. This is like his last ditch effort to try to drive us away, or something. He's just being the ultimate asshole in an attempt to somehow rectify the situation

He was being slightly nice to us for a while, but now he's had his release. He can no longer pretend to be a non-cunt. At heart, he's a cunt, and will always invent fictional enemies to vent his cuntiness upon.

Fascinating.

Listen to one of his videos and the Jahanic wisdom will flow.
The true spiritual Leader of the alt right!

I think I just a large portion of what was left of my social skills, this video was that bad.

33 minute mark:
He starts laughing out loud like a complete fucking maniac out of the movie Psycho. Holy fuck

Mass murderer, when, f4m? 0.o

He has intelligence, I think, but it's underneath a giant thick wall of insecurity, psychological issues, and stress.

He doesn't have access to his intelligence because his brain is so screwed up atm. Hopefully we can troll him towards mental health.

Driving this sperglord nuts is the meme right's pet project, like CWC was to Sup Forums.

he secretly craves the attention and he can see he believes he's superior to his viewers in some twisted way

When is he going to start making Doctor Who/sonic comics?

He's a lot more self aware and resilient than he may seem

He likes to make trump fan fic!

It was funny to see him shut down and some self defense instinct kick in. Sadly it kind of ruined commenting on his videos.

I'm going to post my rares.

Also, where are my South East lads at? I live in Reading and go to the uni there, saw another guy is in Guildford and goes to Uni of Surrey.

Jahans is half an hour away from us...

He's not drunk, leaf.

Jahans is a strict anti alcohol cuck.

This guy is going to be memed into becoming Alt-right, isn't he

Whoever is trying to make this guy Sup Forumss version of chris chan just stop it

Who would fuck his saucy mother?

1 of 2

((Helen Jahans))

Is a secret,
Dont tell anyone.

So it's basically proven this Canadian is Alexander Jahans shilling his own videos, right?

I can only effectively communicate through grunts and grabbing my dick since watching the video.

Helen Jahans - his mother has been going for various mri scans because cancer has been detected... This is a rare piece of inside trivia btw

(2 of 2)

you men you* can see, right? Clarify, please

I might agree

youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y

>tfw a little bit of your saucy sister is a part of you

Which one is 'better' ? CWC or Jahan ?

CLASSIC JAHANS FANFIC ABOUT TRUMP

Jahans is commonly spotted around Woking, you should get footage or pics of him and storm him saying HI DO WE KNOW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE

loool

It makes sense that Helen + Keith produced Gordon, but how the fuck did Helen + Keith produce Rebecca?

They're both too unique to be compared like that. Both CWC and Jahans are interesting in their own ways

Her womb is polluted.

actually closeup photos of Rebeca reveal she's slightly ugly and weird looking

Someone can post them, I don't have them saved

See?

Close up she doesn't look like a stunner at all.

CWC because he isn't a shitty forced meme.

She looks good desu. Her beauty is magnified because Jahans is her brother but, honestly, I'd fuck her.

Who does he live with?

He yells pretty fucking loudly when he rants it must be audible to whoever is in the house

A deal's a deal, user!

KILL YOURSELF

Look, your opinions are not important. You are from Canada and thus, by default, worse than Jahans.

Don't like the Janhans?
Don't post in his treats

Infidels should un subscribe!

He lives with his mum and dad. His sister often comes back and stays in her bedroom.

They all know what he does and are frequently trolled by the same people that want Alex dead.

Jahans hs said before that his mum often watches his videos. She has also frequently interrupted Jahans while recording his vids in the hopes that she may be in one - but he keeps cutting her out in the edit.

Original is best.

This is beyond shit. Looks nothing like Jahans.

His mum and dad are separated now though?

Well not really. They were separated for a while but they're back together now.

Anyway, she never moved out. And Based Keith frequently goes out on day trips to book festivals in England to escape the madhouse.

Check out Keith's Peatmore blog.

Why is he so weirdly proportioned? His head is tiny even compared to his fat body.

I want to suckle on the teats of knowledge and power.

Surrey white heterosexual tea drinking Protestant master race reporting in,

The tits of knowlege and power!

Sacred to any Jahansnism!

Lol his dad just HAD to be named Keith. Something about that name man...

Anyway im glad his mum and dad are back together.

>Mock my tiny head ONE MORE TIME

lol every single video has shit tons of downvotes.
i kinda wonder if his mom is starting to feel sad for him since yall say she watches the vids.
or does she buy it when he says "it's just racist people"

Yes lad!

You must suck his micropenis first

>tfw should have pulled out.

The microdick of courage?

His mom probably knows he was picked on in childhood because of his testosterone disorder.

me too but shw's not a 10/10

Everyday you spam this shill thread. Sage

She's often told Alex to stop publishing his whole life for the world to see and instead get a job or go on benefits and he resents her for it.

She also "stole" 500 quid from Alex when she made him pay for the bed he sleeps in because he'd made the old one too dirty.

This is ancient Jahans lore btw.

>micropenis.info/2016/05/kallman-micropenis-testosterone-therapy.html

Is this Gordo?

klinefelter? the poor guy won the genetic lotery.

I feel like cleaning my room.
He is trully inspiring!

such a bizarre shape for a human to be

You are either with us or against us

Infidels Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Infidels should un subscribe! !

This actually clean for Jahans

Pic related is how he normally lives

>diet coke

everytime

Literally this, my room is now spotless

The fuck is he eating?
Disgustang!

I genuinely don't know what's in the bowl.

too bad his whole story is going to be up forever, plus the embarrassing photos

He is going to be so sorry someday lel

Looks like oatmeal. It's patrician.

Why do people feel the need to eat so much shit? I could make it most the day on that oatmeal and coffee

just done mine as well, feel a lot better now

Pics :)

Satan's clean his room!

Check them.

>it's another Esoteric Jahanist thread
wew lad

ain't nothin' woo about it, EJ is confirmed by SCIENCE infidel!

Verified qt

aint no new zealand verificating shit in my thread holmes

dammmmmmmmm

>Keep bombing his brain with kindness!

and to think Gordon-san is not an anime watcher

feels tragic maigne

I kinda wonder how a retard comes to hate the idea of racism.
the ones in my school just liked sticking together in a way it was kinda nice seeing them being happy among there fellow potatoes.

It's not mainstream enough for his pleb tastes. He's not even good at being an autist assburger

well he's not a literal retard, he's just not bright but it's weird he's a thinker but he thinks dumb shit, if that makes sense

He came to think racism is evil literally from Doctor Who and college, no joke.

he went to college? why

I'm honestly starting to think he might be kind of dumb, but how does someone dumb grow up interested in sci-fi and writing and get thought of as a "smart kid"?

It's a strange case. He's a nerd but not a smart nerd. Usually nerd goes hand in hand with, at minimum, above average intelligence.

I don't blame him.

He's trying to keep whatever bit of monetization he's allowed to hold on to.

>tfw you will never be a Sup Forums meme like jahans

College means something different in the UK.

-> High School (GCSEs) -> College (A-levels or other qualifications) -> University (Degree)