For real guys...

For real guys, why is everything that does not fall in line with far right wing white Christian nationalism a jewish scheme?

Also im a jew, why am i not super wealthy, or part of the NWO, seems like its all white men, and Obama, in positions of power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsXTP4aK298
communismblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/list-of-communist-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cute bird

I really like that parrot you posted

Now you understand why young white men get mad when someone claims they have white privilege. All of the blame with none of the rewards.

Native to my area red feathers head means male, love the things.

Most of position of power, real power, are held by JEWS. Ask why.

Wow, im so happy to be a jew, i got so much power from my faith and ethnicity.

Its bullshit, its white men who run most things.

obviously, you fail at being a jew

Not all jews are bastards ruining the world in powerful positions, but all bastards ruining the world in powerful positions are jews.

Obama, the man who runs the worlds strongest nation, is not a jew, Putin, is not a jew, everything in east Asia, from china to Indonesia, not jews.

But keep tell yourself how much power jews have world wide, i want in on the conspiracy, am i not jewish enough or some shit, or more likely does it not exist.

These people you mentioned are just puppets. Have you been paying any attention here on Sup Forums. It is those who scheme in the shadows, the backrooms. The puppeteers who pull the strings on Obama, Clinton etc.

The puppeteer, is the eternal Jew.

Why are Putin, not a puppet, Xi Jinping not a puppet, Pranab Mukherjee not a puppet Michel Temer
,not a puppet

Thats a lot of powerful countries that do not have puppet leaders, why do you link democrats with puppets,, republicans, and many conservatives have the stick so far up their ass they can hardly move.

Its not jews, its the puppets of capitalism, your wallet votes too, even then, its not jews who are the masters.

>Also im a jew, why am i not super wealthy, or part of the NWO
We don't claim the average Jew is pulling the strings, mate. It's the rich Jews, like Soros, the Rockerfellers, or the Rothschilds. Stop using the argument that because you, as a Jew, are not involved in the scheme therefore means the scheme doesn't exist, because that's wrong. They are referred to as simply Jews because such a large percentage of the Jewish population are extremely rich and involved with promoting their plans of Globalism, not to mention the historical actions of Jewish people such as the creation of Marxism.

>seems like its all white men, and Obama, in positions of power
Besides Obama, the white men are known as the WASPs, or White Anglo-Saxon Protestants. While the Jewish have dominated the Economic (Banks) and Cultural (Hollywood) aspects of the US, the WASP Establishment has controlled the Government, but since the Second World War their power has been waning. However, don't deceive yourself into believing that control of Government and Government alone means you're 'in control'. Control of the economy, specifically in a free market, can give one immense influence over the Government. And that Government can quite easily be bought, Hillary Clinton is a prime example of this.

>why is everything that does not fall in line with far right wing white Christian nationalism a jewish scheme?

Because Jews are involved in every area of politics from the far left to the conservative right. The far right is literally the only movement without Jews involved. Now tell me why all political views are acceptable in public discourse, except for far right?

Because right wing nationalists have to conjure up imaginary enemies to justify their silly beliefs that foreigners are the problem. If the Jews aren't scheming to push migrants into your country to destroy white Christian values hating on foreigners seems stupid.

"Jews because such a large percentage of the Jewish population are extremely rich and involved with promoting their plans of Globalism, not to mention the historical actions of Jewish people such as the creation of Marxism."

"Large percentage" "Marxism"

Why would a capitalist, be promoting Marxism, these jews would be economic entrepreneurs, why the fuck would they want their wealth redistributed to the masses?

I don't think my people would be trying to shoot themselves in the foot like that, also "Large percentage" well i would love it if they cut me in a slice of that, makes me think we should fucking become Marxists and rid them for good, if its what they want.

Also Stalin fucked with the jews quite a bit, communism is not a friend of the jew, my family was liberated in Poland, by the soviets, i can tell you they did not get special Jewish treatment.

Literal Marxism, a Jews worst enemy, learn what Marxism is and you would know why it makes no sense in the Jewish scheme, didn't work well for Trotsky.

Jews look out for themselves and themselves only. They will support Communism when it suits them, and Capitalism when it suits them. Stalin outlawed anti-Semitism in the Soviet Union. He killed anyone he saw as a threat, including Jews, but not because they were Jews.

>communism is not a friend of the jew

Communism is the creation of the Jew, just like Capitalism is

You are not part of a wealthy community, because there is no longer a need for Jews to band together so much in order to pool their money together and achieve influence - it's already been done in our countries.

It's why you don't see so many segregated Jewish communities in White countries, but you see them in a Guatemalan village c|:^)

If this was the case a hundred years ago, you would have been alongside your fellow kikes jewing Whites out of their businesses and lands - like your people have been doing for centuries

Nice try, Schlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=fsXTP4aK298

Karl was a white German, a anti-semite too, since when was communism a Jewish thing?

>Karl was a white German

"(((Marx))) was ancestrally Jewish; his maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi, while his paternal line had supplied Trier's rabbis since 1723, a role taken by his grandfather Meier Halevi (((Marx)))."

Nice try Isaac

Have a field day with this

communismblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/list-of-communist-jews/

>also I'm a jew
Get gassed kike

Is it normal to see one here in greece?

Saw one in the wild in a forest near my house.

Btfo

To my knowledge they are native to Australia only, if you do have them in Greece, they may be classified as pests

Please don't post your family tree in my thread.