You're now the teacher charged with making a class of unruly inner city minorities drop their old ways and become...

You're now the teacher charged with making a class of unruly inner city minorities drop their old ways and become productive members of society.

How do you reach these kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/videos/potty-propaganda-transgender-bathroom-song-targets-kids
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
goodreads.com/book/show/18263725-the-crossover
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it cannot be done, but you would first remove them from that environment and place them in a stable home in a suburb.

if they do not rape or kill their siblings you can declare success.

and even if you do rehabilitate them, like Obama and that SF QB they would turn against the white race eventually.

Incentives like cash or water melon with the threat of physical punishment otherwise. Same way they built the pyramids and have gotten niggers to accomplish things for a millinia.

>it cannot be done

Freudian slip?

obliterate them in a match of basketball to gain their respect

This is why people who love society are important
Unfortunately there's not many of those left

Military school might work. Blacks especially lack a father figure and discipline. Though you have to have some nurturing as well, someone they don't want to disappoint so they feel some shame when they don't do their best.

Leave 'em to me! I have the most experience when it comes to making annoying brats behave.

How do I teach these kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidsss?

This is the only way we'll ever re-introduce discipline into our schools.

GET OUT OF MY BOARD ANIMEFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This would probably work the best, keep them away from guns and give the instructors more power though.
Worst case scenario they can be dropped in hostile territory alone with some guns and ammo, they'd level it by the end of the week.

>I'm not like your other teachers. I don't care if you're loud and roudy. 50% of your grade will be based on class behavior and your notebooks.

Proceed to fail them.

Day 1: Give a homework assignment. Tell the class that there will be a test tomorrow, and anyone who fails will be shot.
Day 2: Give test. Use your AR-15 to shoot every student who fails. Let them know you are not fucking around. You would be amazed at how much better they will do, given the proper motivation.

No homework

>Giving Homework
This is how you spot a trashcan teacher.

>Calling somebody an animefag on a mongolian board that was created for chinese cartoons

>Not believing in homework
This is how you spot a trashcan intellect

You can't

You can try to teach them to stop acting like animals, but their single mothers are still going to do it at home

Begin every day by telling them no one succeeds by bitching.
Have a class participation system in the class worth 20% of overall grade
When they bitch in class give them an automatic Zero for the day.

Not my fault if they don't learn the lesson.
I'm a teacher,
not a miracle worker

I believe in the cognitive science that tells us homework is counterintuitive to learning. Let me guess you spent time reading highlighting and rereading and cramming over small spread out study sessions with quizzes to test gaps in your knowledge.

You're the reason our education system is a waste. You're the reason by the time the students walk into one of my lectures they're full of useless study habits.

I don't normally suggest suicide but you should take that AR you suggested using on kids and blow your brains out.

keep them contained in ghettos

use the white mans money to provide gibs for them

keep their expansion in check with birth control in the water supply

Ensure buslines do not branch expand from these areas.

Allow police doctrine to be formed in such a way that it allows police to be threatened and respond in kind.

Remember user...they are animals...they act like animals...they should be treated like animals.

Shackle them, use them for slave labor.

Found the divide and conquer shill

Boarding school.

>Homework doesn't work
>>Reading the book doesn't provide information
>>>Practice no longer makes Perfect
>>>>Prepping for tests is no way to pass tests

Literally teaching students to fail.

Tell them to shut the fuck and listen. if they don't, taze somebody and smash their beam with a fish boinker.

Repeat as needed until the class is compliant, or vegitablized.

whatever you accomplish will get ruined by the system anyway

Teachers and parents have minimal influence on child development. What matters above all is peer group. So you would have to have at moste one minority per class and there aren't enough people for that.

Bring back the paddle. My Catholic school has no problems because if you got fucked up you got the paddle

> Positive reinforcement. Fried chicken and watermelon for every A.

Negative reinforcement. Dox them, locate baby mamas, hire them as janitors after hours and on the weekend, then dock check to pay their child support when they misbehave or disrupt class.

Call them niggers until they get a B and then call them by their name.

It's unsurprising you failed to grasp over was the separation between the wrong way and what should be done. Go read any number of watered down for the masses research such as "Make it stick".

play the long game
sterilize them

Plant C-4 under every desk in the school, and trip it when 15 minutes after the morning bell rings, since they all come to class late.

Problem solved.

wouldnt that get the on-time ones too?

GTFO with your weird yin-yang Pedo bear.

If they've mingled with the hood rats, it's already too late for them. They'd be infected.

All you need is a whip and a cotton field.

potty song
mrctv.org/videos/potty-propaganda-transgender-bathroom-song-targets-kids

You split them up into white majority schools.

Expel them all. Somebody needs to clean our toilets, ask if we want fries with that, and make sure our correction facilities stay busy.

You are not allowed to fail or expel minority students so you better figure out a way to survive your experience and keep your job.

You should try and at least manage hte classroom but all these anons suggesting failing them clealry have no idea how things work.

Do you work in Ponce, by any chance?

>i don't knwo what flipped classrooms are

Be their parent.

Make them sing and dance, make a film about it.
Retire with Millions in film bucks, fuck the kids their destiny is to join gangs/sell drugs anyway.

I buy an AR-15 and go to town on their nigger asses

>How do you reach these kids?
Beat the shit out of them until they sit in their fucking seats.

>Freudian
Get gassed, kike lover.

Very easy ... Educate them on the Jewish Question, & how they are the enemy.

How to become outstanding members in society, and be sleeper cells when we go to war with the Jews

Cooking class and a gas stove.

The problem is that the very fact you're a teacher means you're like an alien to them. Really deprived areas are just all unemployment and low level criminality, you can't 'get on their level' because most likely you're white, middle class and highly educated with college degrees and have done more days' honest work than their entire ghetto family. Sad, but there's truth in this. They aspire to dealing drugs, stealing and claiming income support, because that's how they've been raised and you see them for a few hours a week and try to teach them how to factorise quadratics, how osmosis works or get them to read Shakespeare.

talk about games and sports all the time, make jokes, bond with them and then teach them about money and loans, show them movies and youtube videos instead of pop quizzes. Show them what they could have if they tried.

correct english

>minorities
>inner cities

The fact that you allow niggers and mudshits to form ghettos in the center of your cities shows just how much cucked the west is.

Bump them a letter grade if they get a job and manage to keep it.

Fear

Field trip to auschwitz, and then accidental group shower

Bust a cap in their asses.

What southpark episode is this from please give sauce

Sterilize them so it won't be a problem in the future.

For what I read, black schools are mainly black teen day-care much like the prison system. Just soundproof the room and buy airport grade noise protectors. Also, build a methacrylate barrier between them and me to avoid them throwing shit at me. Let them nig from bellring to bellring while I read or something.

This 2bh
I'd wager that 99% of teachers go there thinking they've been tasked to help poor children fill a clean-slate type educational void, but in reality they've already learned an awful lot of bullshit from their parent, the media, and the 'hood that must be unlearned. They genuinely believe that white people are out to get them, that white people have decent communities because they were stolen from them. And paradoxically, that getting good grades, morals, having manners, and a job is "acting white" so it's bad for you.

I become an attractive white female

I use all the minority movies I've seen and I teach them how to play chess

The students use their drug money to help fund an extra curricular program so that I can take them to chess tournaments

If we lose, my students will attack unprovoked and by default we will win

Any kids unwilling to accept my teachings are below intelligence and will succumb to Darwinism in time, so I don't worry about them

Eventually, when proper intelligence has been taught to my children, I teach them proper consummation techniques, and then fly them all to Vegas to bond in female to male pairs so they can breed and pass along their new-found intelligence

The course is repeated in 16 years, taught by the top student in the course. Chess will be dominated by blacks through raw strength and barbarianism, supplemented with basic intelligence and sustained by establishing the fear of death in the eyes of any who would otherwise attempt to win in a game of chess.

> I believe...
Do you even know what facts are?

you'd know about cleansing wouldnt you

I work in the UofPR. The good campus.
I gave you the field of research which backs up the beliefs because they can be tested.

Coach Carter that shit

Ok, so not the one in Ponce

Why did you ask?

>how do you reach a bunch of minorities?
nerve gas is pretty effective at filling all the hard to reach nooks and crannies

>I'd wager that 99% of teachers go there thinking they've been tasked to help poor children fill a clean-slate type educational void, but in reality they've already learned an awful lot of bullshit from their parent, the media, and the 'hood that must be unlearned.

in practice those schools are basically "last line" institutions before they fully enter the legal system. The teachers there aren't expected to get them to perform as they woudl in other schools. If as a teacher you're able to get something, anything, out of those students, you'll be fine.

Just wondering

tell them that if they get me fired (remember that thanks to the common core low grades mean teacher reevaluations) then I fail all of them and none of them get diplomas

also just to fuck with them I'll visit their parents on weekends and tell them I'll have them deported if their kid doesn't get at least a C+. Then I'll still do it with a few kids just to set an example (and ruin their lives because fuck mexicans)

With a bat.

You should transfer out after the semester since I'm guessing that you're over there.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Glock should reach them.

George didn't have any problems with his kel tec

eek a penis

It's not possible. Its basically just an enormous waste of taxpayer money and valuable time teachers could spend educating kids that will actually achieve something.

There needs to be some reform in regards to black and white communities. Blacks will cry about oppression from the white community any chance they get. Set it up so that only blacks teach blacks, only blacks hire/work for blacks, and only black taxes fund it. I'm all in favor of giving them Georgia. They'd have plenty of land to farm, coastal ports for trading, industrial towns already set up and large cities ready to go with universities. Move them all there, give them aid for 5-10 years until they've had enough time to get their shit together and no longer have cause to bitch. Let them control their own destiny.

America would benefit greatly from this. Crime rates would plummet, welfare spending would drop significantly, we could spend more time on progressing society instead of focusing on teaching animals the basics of civilization, even though they kick and scream while everything they'd ever need is practically at their fingertips or outright handed to them.

Another option is annex Liberia, send them all there, have a white government to run the show, and let that be our "black experiment" for the liberals who want so eagerly want blacks to succeed. Let them give it a go someplace that doesn't drag white people down. It could even be a cooperative with other white nations who want to get rid of their blacks but also want to be philanthropic.

Actually saw the movie this episode was based on a few days ago. Pretty comfy desu.

The Crossover, a hip-hop basketball book for basketball Americans

goodreads.com/book/show/18263725-the-crossover

Cognitive study my ass, retard. Classrooms should NOT be where you do the bulk of your learning. If it is...then you are a moron. Intelligent people should ALWAYS be exploring new things, reading and LEARNING all day, every day. Which I do. Which is why my IQ is at least twice yours. Your attitude is the reason that the schools are such disasters today. Teachers play a very small role in intellectual development. They can't make a stupid person like you more intelligent. And your clever "kill yourself" comment? Is this 2009, and are you under 10 years old?

>Useless and delusional teacher detected.

I worked in an inner city Philly school for a while. It was awful. You just gotta know what they like and use that to motivate them.

One particularly shitty kid liked rap, and incidentally always hated music class. Played the simple piano loop from "shimmy shimmy ya" and started building some rapport with him. Once he started having fun, learning that he could use what he learned here to do something he liked, he was less of a shitheel.

>Classrooms should NOT be where you do the bulk of your learning.
I never said that. Your hallucinations have been noted.

Probably like that chick in the movie. Teach em karate or some cool shit to give them self confidence, pump in so much overtime doing 1 on 1 counselling i would have literally no homelife and would have to sacrifice my holiday / weekends.

In the end it probably wouldn't work for the majority, but kids are fucking morons and are simple as fuck to manipulate.

Man, I was watching The Wall just yesterday. At first I thought "this didn't hold up well" but I guess it's only the start of it that feels corny. Still a good film and of course and amazing album.

Actual teacher here.
Would probably give up and find another place to work. Would probably feel bad about it but I simply can't stand kids that don't want to learn.

They don't care if they fail. Actually most of them take pride in their inability to perform simple arithmetic and I wouldn't be shocked at all if a large portion are illiterate.

Threatening them with failure will get you nowhere. Failure is a social status thing to niggers like oppression is a badge for SJWs

If I remember correctly something like 2/3 blacks in Detroit are functionally illiterate

Not suprised in the least

Beat them into submission, the only way to train any wild animal.

Violence is all they know and strength is all they respect. Trying to empathize with them and use reason/philosophy is only going to appear as "weakness" to their nigger brains.

Where I studied in the US there was a lot of kicking down the can (passing them with Ds) which is how you get illiterate adults. It's not meant to be a threat you hound into them weekly but a one time reminder. Remove D's from your scale you get a C or you fail.

HOW DO I REEEEEEEECH DEEEESEEE KIIIDZ?

Tell them about the jews and how they are the ones behind all the terrible shit happening in their lives.

They are already criminally inclined and are skilled with guns, we could simply send packs of them at the enemy withoun't caring about the casualties, just like we did with our negro slaves in guerra do paraguay.

You can't teach someone who doesn't care. These movies all imply these kids are good and fine, underneath their tough exterior is a dying urge to learn. In reality they just want to smoke weed and whatever else rappers rap about nowadays.

Offer them weed if they get A's.

With bullets.

classroom is for being exposed to new material homework is where you master the new material