What will they think of IT?

What will they think of IT?

I really don't give a fuck

it's a good field to get into
a decent Linux cert will take you a long way

Jay will probably like it OR they will go full contrarian and nitpick everything to death.

Jay will overall like it but have a lot of complaints. Mike will say he wasn't scared but he liked it. Rich Evans will sperg out

Jay: Okay so I always hated the original, it wasn't good, Tim Curry is the only good thing about it. This movie.. It had some good aspects but it mostly fell flat. [awkward laugh] All the jump scares and--

Mike: SORRY JAY I'M GONNA HAVE TO DISAGREE. I LOVED IT. THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MOVIE OF THE YEAR. THE ORIGINAL WAS A CULT CLASSIC FOR A REASON AND THEY REALLY FIXED EVERYTHING WRONG WITH IT FOR THIS MOVIE.

Jay: W-well, y-you're right. It was pretty good and the original is a classic..

Jay will probably like it, Mike could go either way

I too lie on the internet.

I hope they just use the entire review to rip on Jack and his clown fetish and nothing more.

What did they think of what?

>5 minutes of them joking about the title
>they love it because they are huge 80s nostalgiafags

Will they mention the elephant in the room?

Mike will love it and Jay will be indifferent about it, pointing out all the flaws in it. Mike will then glare at him, followed by a quick cut where we then see a shaken Jay with subtle bruises on his face, covered by makeup, say that he overall liked It and recommends it.

>Mike: So Jay, what did you think of It?
>Jay: I thought it was shit
>Mike: Really? Because I loved it
>Jay: Well I didn't HATE it...

>Jay: I thought it was fine. At least it wasn't another Annabelle movie...
>Mike: I liked it a lot, I thought the acting was great but there were some flaws here and there.
screencap this. also they're both going to recommend it at the end, especially considering how abysmal this summer's content has been. Also there's going to be a bit where they fuck up Skaarsgard's name

Kek. They really aren't as cynical as the memes say they are. I just rewatched every episode of half in the bag and they actually recommend half the movies they see. Even complete shit movies that are unwatchable trash they seem to like.

What does it matter? Form your own opinions and make some real friends, idiot.

>Internet review prediction thread
Jesus Christ you losers are embarrassing.

Make me, fag

Every time

Yes you're right. This dumb meme is indeed posted every time there is an RLM thread

They're gonna love it. Mike will probably call it one of his favorite of the year and focus his praise on the likable kid actors. Jay will say, "I think I liked it a LITTLE less than you but I enjoyed it" and point out that the effects were great but there's a "bit too much CGI" and Mike will nod. Both will giving it a glowing recommendation.

Rich Evans?

>i didnt like this
>yeah i didnt liked that either
>but i did liked this though
>yeah, that was good

literally every RLM

They hate cheap jump scares. There's a cheap jump scare every 5 minutes in the new It. Maybe they'll like some of the kids interacting stuff but there's no way they'll like it as a horror movie.

Wait are you saying that their opinions are more complex than a simplistic "IT WAS GREAT" or "IT WAS SHIT"??

My mind is blown.

If you're looking for more dumbed down opinions with nothing interesting to say, perhaps Chris Stuckmann would be more your speed, user.

if they liked Stranger Things, they'll like the new IT

There are literally 0 jump scares in it. Not everything that scares you is a jump scare.

That's some straight up autistic logic.

Will Mike do a Plinkett review comparing the merits of the remake to the original like with Ghostbusters? Why or why not?

Jay: I didn't like-.
Mike: I liked it.
Jay: W-well yeah it was pretty good...

No he won't. Plinkett reviews are reserved for shit Mike actually cares about.

heh

No, because even though there is even more material to cover (considering it is based on a book and there's an entire 4-hour older movie to compare it to) and would make for a great review, I don't think Mike is enough of a fan of fucking It as he is of the original Ghostbusters.

truth

think of what?

Please provide one example of this. Everyone always points out Jurassic World because you faggots are autistic. Jay started that review dissliking the movie and ended the review dissliking the movie. His opening statement was hyperbole and then he went into his actual thoughts. Please post one REAL example of him doing this.

>reserved for shit Mike actually cares about
Which begs the question: why does Mike only care about literal shit? Why does anyone value the opinion of a tasteless hack?

>I just rewatched every episode of half in the bag and

He rewatched a hundred hours of movie recommendations, half of which were 30 minutes to say "don't watch this".

The ABSOLUTE STATE of RLM fans.

Stellan Skaarsgard's gotta get to Aarsgard.

You realize that the point of their reviews isn't the final recommendation, right?

You have NO excuse to NOT watch EVERY single HitB video EVERY day like TRUE RLM fans.

>going for an opinion to youtube
Sup Forums is full of plebs it's not even fun anymore

>The Projector sequence
>Grabbing Bev in the bathroom

>Redditlettermedia friend simulator

Fuck off

It's also sadly the only funny rlm meme left

>What did you think of Wind River, Jay?
>I thought it was great
>It was okay
>By the way It came out and we're not going to review it because we're edgy hipsters

I haven't watched a half in the bag episode in half a year because I haven't seen any new movies except dunkirk.