Here is my suggestion

Here is my suggestion.
Men unite.
Caucasian, Blacks, Asian, Muslim, Jews, Slavs ECT.
Let's join in a new order that dominate all women.
We call yourself the patriarchy.

Mainly we will use females for our endless sexual desires. Group rape will be common, and take away the human rights for females would be given.

Put away racism my brothers and join the patriarchy today! Togheter we will build ourselves pleasure houses where we can dip any female we desire without hearing "no" or other bullshit.

Who is with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84056932/#84060741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

also

>yourself

op is a false flag girl with rape fantasy

No. I don't want to become muslim.

OP is definitely a muslim

Lets just keep women in camps with no education and just harvest their eggs for artificial wombs. When synthetic eggs come out we will be golden.
Since iq is heritable we will be fine without giving them schooling

IQ is 40% inherited, 40% training/education and 20% random chance, diet etc.

mother average, father high, older brother average and mine is high

most if not all of these above 50% inherited test results are about uniformed education and child care, punishing the smart while helping the dumb making the gaps smaller

That is literally what ISIS is preaching.

Oh wait, Swedish flag. I should have known.

Iq in whites is 50- 75% heritable. Maybe even 90%

I have an assload of studies bro

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/

(2015) Shakeshaft et al., analyze 360.000 sibling pairs, 9.000 twin pairs, and 3.000.000 18-year-olds in order to determine the heritability of IQ and its relation to genetic factors.

They conclude that IQ is, "familial, heritable, and caused by the same genetic and environmental factors responsible for the normal distribution of intelligence." They show that high-intelligence is, "a good candidate for, 'positive genetics,'" and conclude that there is a positive end to the distribution of intelligence as it is.

They show that there is no support for the Discontinuity Hypothesis that IQ is the result of environment or that mental illness is the result of something besides genetics.

In total, they conclude that IQ is extremely heritable (85% or more), genetic, polygenic, and does not arise from environmental factors but instead merely interacts with them. They show that people with exceptionally high IQs also tend to have other positive traits and very few negative genetic factors or expressed traits. They conclude IQ has almost no relation to de novo mutations, i.e., new mutations in DNA and that it nearly always matches what is heritable. They show that mental illness does not arise from environmental factors either and must arise from genetic factors and their interaction with the environment. These conclusions lend more credence to both Dual-Inheritance and the Continuity Hypothesis of IQs and Mental Illness.

nice list. Whenever someone asks me for a sauce Im just gonna throw that at them.

It's not a great list because it needs to have the abstract with it like my above post. I have a thread where I dumped everything if you want it.

I agree. Lets get this started.

I like it
But will the others?

>preaching to the choir

Sure, Ill have a look, thanks.
I'm saving it for one of my general "people should only breed for intelligence" or "immigration is fucking stupid" posts.

Go through this thread and you can sort it out how you want. Plenty of great stuff in there.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84056932/#84060741

It's a trap. Sweden wants to suck you all

LOL ofc Sweden would cuck for this idea

Will do, thanks.
Is it all iq stuff or what?

what he didu?
>inbfo' nuffin

the war is against jews and non whites
fuck off with your anti woman threads Sven Abdul Mohammed, go advertise burka's somewhere on reddit