What's your take on Sam Harris, Sup Forums?

What's your take on Sam Harris, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9FfRFEOzPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

degenerate kike

He's the sort of fag that starts talking about how religion in general is the problem after a string of islamic attacks.

flavor of the month -> leftist kike

He was pretty funny in Tropic Thunder.

>I don't believe in something, so I'm going to spend every waking moment bitching about it.

Fedoras are so fucking stupid.

kek

How is he degenerate? You idiots throw that term around whenever someone doesn't agree with your autistic and unrealistic views of reality.

Quit being so needy, Sam.

Underrated kek

115 IQ acting like 160

Trumpkins absolutely and unequivocally blown the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9FfRFEOzPM

What? Harris is mostly critical of Islam.

Of course every thread that mentions Sam Harris has you edgy faggots show up.
Seriously grow up or kill yourselves.
You want a world full of mudslimes and nigs raping and destroying everything in their path? No? Then this is the guy you listen to.
If you pay close attention, basically everything he says is redpilled. If you have a double-digit IQ then stick to your cuckservative talking heads and sensationalist faggots like Milo and the like.

he is smarter than anyone on Sup Forums but one annoying motherfucker, listening to him is like listening to rachel amddow, makes your head explode like in scanners movie.

i read his book 'waking up' - purty good around chapter 5 where he recounts his own seeking background of gurus and quacks and charlatans.

but this neuroscience bullshit is stooopid. right, how about we make a god pill, enlightenment solved. 'we have invented happiness say the last men' - nietzsche

I get this feeling. I dont know much about him but he seems like a smart chap.

He doesnt agree the countries should ban talks about holohoax. I feel he knows the redpill but, one, no one like him would ever show their power level, and two, he is a jew.

>

he does in fact say religion in general is the problem, but also that islam is the worst also.

he of course is a good little vipassana jewish buddhist like all of us californians

note that he once thought it a good idea to take a megadose of lsd and then row out into the middle of a lake in nepal at dawn, hahah, he cant be all that smart even though he got an actual phd from stanford, so will now be lecturing us for decades gawd

RARE

i would really like to see him and eckhart tolle go at it face to face for a solid hour with no moderator. i would pay admission for that. i think there would be lots of giggling and agreement but it would be literally enlightening.

>you can't criticize my behavior because you don't believe in my imaginary friend

Religious cucks are truly handicapped in the cranium

beta cuck