IT 2017

Is the IT movie the most well cast movie in recent years?
Pennywise is perfect, all of the kids are great, especially Richie and fat Ben.

The only weak one i'd say are the main kid Bill who looks bored most of the time

Bill and Stan were kinda weak, I agree. I'd like to have a whole movie where it's just Richie cracking wise to It

I hope they'd bring back some of the kids to chapter 2 to do some of the scenes they left out

richie was savage as fuck this movie

>It's another shill thread episode

Yay...

Eddie > Richie > Bev > Ben > Bill > Stan > Nigger

Yep, the director already said he wants to use the kids in the sequel for flashbacks showing things we didnĀ“t see in the first chapter

the jew and the black guy barely existed in this movie

at least there will be one less loser to focus on in part 2, since the jew kills himself rather than reunite with the rest of them. I like how its pretty clear throughout the movie that he really isn't up to whats going on, and that he joins along more because of being afraid of being left alone rather than any inclination to save bev or kill It

bill fucking sucked and almost ruined the movie,
other kids were fine no complaint
the movie overall was okay, I wish they were more original in their story presentation, but they went the standard generic hollywood way to get the pleb praise.
Pennywise was the best part of the movie, both his presentation and the acting role. The other zombie/non clown scares were crap.

all in all, a solid 7/10 movie

chill, no reason to spoil bro

>complaining about the movie playing currently
>not the 20 Star Wars/ Rick and Morty/ GoT/ cunny threads every day

The guy who plays the store clerk is pretty creepy

>having this saved to your phone
I bet you look like a decrepit wrinkly ugly old man. Filthy pedo scum.

I made it

>>/PickleRick/ fan

I too thought Eddie was the best of the kids.

THE BOOK IS 30 YEARS OLD YOU FUCK

WHERE's MY CAMRIP?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree

movies123 dot com

>reading books
Need

user racism isnt acceptable agaisnt cool characters.

plz go

Bev > Richie > Eddie > Ben > Bill > Mike > Stan

You just hate Jewish people

Did anyone notice how Stan cleaned the windows neatly and being the only one who prop up the bicycle properly. I think that's a neat detail