I don't understand how migrants still mange to come to Germany

16,000 each month come to Germany. How?

Spain has shut its borders, so that can't be the entry point.

On the Greek islands, it is just about 2,000 new migrants who come in per month from Turkey, and quite a lot are actually kept on the islands.

Bulgaria says it is policing its border with Turkey.

Italy gets 20,000 per month, but it is claimed that they are all registered and processed, so anyone who would move on to Germany would have to immediately be sent back to Italy.

So how do 16,000 come to Germany each month? And why is the monthly intake so consistent? There hasn't ever been a period of 5 months in Germany in which the monthly intake hasn't fluctuated. Why now? Why is it 16,000 flat now?

Other urls found in this thread:

contra-magazin.com/2016/08/immer-mehr-illegale-migranten-kommen-ueber-die-schweiz/
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/ein-jahr-fluechtlingskrise-im-land-der-helfer-14389038.html
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/762674717304221701
liveleak.com/view?i=e4f_1470672327
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/cologne-airport-migrant-conspiracy-rumours-circulate-online/
features.hrw.org/features/HRW_2015_reports/Iraq_Amerli/
foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/28/the-united-states-is-providing-air-cover-for-ethnic-cleansing-in-iraq-shiite-militias-isis/
hrw.org/news/2015/03/18/iraq-militia-attacks-destroy-villages-displace-thousands
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/February/Muslim-Militia-Seizing-Baghdad-Christian-Churches-and-Homes
jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-Threat/Analysis-Sunnis-demand-international-intervention-to-stop-Shiite-ethnic-cleansing-in-Iraq-441937
theguardian.com/guardianweekly/story/0,,1818778,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Night flights?

>So how do 16,000 come to Germany each month?

If you can't tell us, how could we tell you?

Here the government just drops them off somewhere. They don't even tell the governors of the state or the mayor of the city where they put them. They just wake up and they got muslims....

>If you can't tell us, how could we tell you?

Someone must have an idea where those 16k come from. I mean it is 16k flat... each month. Not 15k or 17k, but exactly 16k. No fluctuations. But you don't find any official statements or word why it is EXACTLY 16k.

There are hundreds of illegal border crossings each day at the German-Polish border.
The Bundespolizei already said a few weeks ago that they can't even keep track of the number because they are all assigned somewhere else.
Yesterday Poland has reintroduced controls at the border to Belarus. If Slowakia-Czechia and so on keep doing their job then Germany should be safe - without doing shit, but complaining at others.

One guess, "special trains"...I dunno, I doubt the numbers are accurate anyways

>One guess, "special trains"...I dunno, I doubt the numbers are accurate anyways
They are the official numbers.

>There are hundreds of illegal border crossings each day at the German-Polish border.
So how do the migrants get to Poland?

If you don't trust the source, go to flightradar24 and track yourself between 12am-6am. Usually 8 flights to cologne from a single city in Turkey, 3 fo them leave within 5 minutes of one another (2 at at 0255 and one at 0300).

Inb4, "muh holidays," Turkey just had a coup, terrorism everywhere, yet flights to Germany from Turkey up 20% this year.

Invite you to search it, if you are really that lazy I have a few schedules saved from nights last week.

That would make sense. If you say 8 flights per day at 100 people, that would get us close to 16000 if they shut down flights on weekends.

>the official numbers.
If these are "official," then you can triple the number. Do you really think Italy is keeping all the niggers they pick up?

I was in Italy 2 months ago, saw poverty like I never imagined seeing there. And I mean actual Italians, not gypos or nigger or muslims.

the entire thing is just sad to watch. As if we are seeing the Fall of Rome on Fast-forward.

A 737 can hold around 180 people, 747 around 300 to 400 depending on model

A bunch of autists (myself included) put all the data together on 4+4 a few days ago, thread probably still there if you are interested.

Based Gert! KEK BLESS HIM!

>Do you really think Italy is keeping all the niggers they pick up?
No, but I believe they are registering them all. And that database is shared. Everyone who then wants gibmees in Germany will be told to go back to Italy.

>16,000 each month come to Germany. How?
A good amount probably comes from Switzerland to Germany by Bodensee in a nutshell boat or something.
Or we just put them in a train, straight from Italy.

I'm pretty sure you're going to make it just fine, Germany.
>IHR SCHAFFT DAS!

You're welcome, Germany!

This is only from what could fit at one time in the flightradar24 window:

(all arrivals are into cologne)

you literally fly them in

>Registrierte Zuänge

you know that most of them aren't registered?

>you know that most of them aren't registered?
No, I don't know that. How would that make sense? No registration - no gibmees. All migrants register to get gibmees.

This could be gold. We need some german bro to go to the gate where these planes land and send the photos with the flight info to breitbart. Instant exposure.

Your government literally flies them in secretly at night. We uncovered that a few weks ago here.

>wants gibmees in Germany will be told to go back to Italy.
A few years ago under the Jew Sarkozy, the French turned back a train of muslim niggers at the border with armed police with raised weapons.
Story was a while ago, have it on a drive somewhere, maybe I can find it. Laughed bc it's exactly what the Turner Diaries predicted: "demographic warfare," fighting over who has to take the shitskins.

It is correct that more come via Switzerland, but it still does not account for 16,000, just 1,000.

contra-magazin.com/2016/08/immer-mehr-illegale-migranten-kommen-ueber-die-schweiz/

>We uncovered that a few weks ago here.
>German flag
>your government

You are here in Germany, Turk. it is your government too!

>send the photos with the flight info to breitbart
Have them, or had on 4+4. They unload them onto buses behind tarps but you can still see it's all females in burkas with kids.

Why arent you sending to breitbart? They would love a story like this.

>but it still does not account for 16,000, just 1,000.
>argument with """official""" numbers
top fucking kek

Also you didn't factor in all the nutshell-boats that reach Germany by Bodensee.

We need to ban autism for national security concerns.

Bullshit. Merkel is not my leader

Whats the source for this chart?

>Also you didn't factor in all the nutshell-boats that reach Germany by Bodensee.
Why would someone take a boat, if he can just take a train?

when you look at this, mind the two different flights of same carrier leaving for same destination at same time.

HAve never seen that in my life, not even Boston to NYC commercial flights. It doesn't make economic sense, they'd use a bigger plane.

they are definitely up to something when same carrier has 2 flights leaving same destination at same time. Unless I'm reading it wrong, but they landed 6 minutes apart so they are diff flights no?

I think someone did, or maybe everyone just assumed someone else would.
If thread still there, maybe will send them today, though probably all on vacation.

Good question. It is the FAZ, which should be quite reliable.

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/ein-jahr-fluechtlingskrise-im-land-der-helfer-14389038.html

pic related is also interesting.

PJW tweeted it and linked the original thread
>twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/762674717304221701

Someone also uploaded the thread to liveleak
liveleak.com/view?i=e4f_1470672327

Because the trains are already full of niggnogs, mabye?

Breitbart already reported on it.
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/12/cologne-airport-migrant-conspiracy-rumours-circulate-online/

It was debunked by several investigative journalists which actually checked all flights during the night and asked people on the flight i migrants came in with them.

they earn much more money with drug dealing and other shit

>Eritrea
why can't I hold all these "war refugees"

Sorry, after all the cover ups by German media this year, not inclined to trust any German "journalist."

More inclined to trust the hard data I see. You can talk and "debunk" until end of the world and still not give me a legit reason a carrier has 2 flights leaving at same time for same destination from same location unless something is going on.

Very basic economics-- why not get a bigger plane rather than the extra fuel, extra pilots, extra crew, etc??

Unless one of them is full of refugees and one is normal Germans. Look at the flight data.

>they earn much more money with drug dealing and other shit
So?

Why would you not take the gibmees AND do the drug dealing and other criminal activity?

> we take more economic gibsfugees that iraqis, afghans and iranians
B-b-b-but mama mergel said that the majority of them are fleeing from war and we send economic refugees straight back

What I don't get are those 77% for Irak. Iraq is a fucking normal country, there is some ISIS shit in Mosul, but the rest of the country is 100% fine.

>Iraq is a fucking normal country,

There are literally iranian backed shia death squads mopping up around northern iraq with little regards of civilians.

>There are literally iranian backed shia death squads mopping up around northern iraq with little regards of civilians.
So? Same thing holds true for Mexico with drug cartels and the Mafia with Italy.

>and the Mafia with Italy.

Never go full retard.

Tell me who controls Italy South of Rome. Yes, come on, tell me.

Imagine the stench on those flights

>FAZ
>reliable

toppest of keks
XD XD XD

stay dogmatized and quadruple the numbers

Retard, there are organized campaigns of ethnic cleansing.
It's widely reported in the media.

features.hrw.org/features/HRW_2015_reports/Iraq_Amerli/
foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/28/the-united-states-is-providing-air-cover-for-ethnic-cleansing-in-iraq-shiite-militias-isis/
hrw.org/news/2015/03/18/iraq-militia-attacks-destroy-villages-displace-thousands
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2016/February/Muslim-Militia-Seizing-Baghdad-Christian-Churches-and-Homes
jpost.com/Middle-East/ISIS-Threat/Analysis-Sunnis-demand-international-intervention-to-stop-Shiite-ethnic-cleansing-in-Iraq-441937
theguardian.com/guardianweekly/story/0,,1818778,00.html

Every single day sunni muslims are literally getting pogromed either by kurds or by shia in iraq.

wow, if only the sunnis had some place they could go, somewhere already built, with space, and money enough to keep them... that was also the center of their religion..hmmm...

the balls on you people to show up in Italy, when literally not one of you will go to saudi arabia, it makes me want to take a shotgun and sweep the streets of europe...