If women having freedom is a bad thing...

If women having freedom is a bad thing, then why is it that all the shitholes in the corners of the world DON'T have suffrage etc?

Seriously though, I haven't talked or met a man who was capable of fucking women that thought they have enough freedom. It's only MGTOW or incels that think so.

What do you think?

Keep in mind that by freedom I don't mean BS like current feminism and FREE THE NIPPLE type shitfests but things like suffrage, education, career etc

pay denbt

were all in the same boat Mario

>implying we're not paying the cucks in bruxelles with fresh boatloads of senegalese mandingoes

They're shitholes because they're non-White.

Because it is a luxus feature only rich, white contries (high iq) are able to afford.

Greece has suffrage and it's a complete shit hole.

Because while allowing women to vote is a bad thing, it's not the only bad thing? Having a country that's majority composed of shitskins is at least as bad as letting women vote.

>If women having freedom is a bad thing, then why is it that all the shitholes in the corners of the world DON'T have suffrage etc?

eating nothing all day and starving to death is bad

eating 10,000 calories a day and becoming morbidly obese is bad

understand?

Universal suffrage was a mistake. It isn't about male or female. There are plenty of utterly retarded males and plenty of brilliant females. Baring one from voting while allowing the other would be sheer idiocy.

Your right to vote should be earned through service to the nation.

An burger would know, trust him

so women are like people with weird hormone disorders and total lack of self control. if you let them do what they want they will become horrendously obese. the solution to this is not to take all the food away, but to put them on a monitored diet designed by people who know better (men).

>step 1
>control women
>become civilisation
>step 2
>quality of life goes up
>industrialisation automates alot of jobs usually manual labor
>step 3
>education and services go up
>nation goes from industrial to post-industrial
>step 4
>women now in education and in positions of power as population stabilises
>step 5
>women now want the whole cake and start fucking with 5000 year old customs and social norms
>step 6
>societal collapse
>importation of immigrants, due to women NOT wanting kids before 30

Just because youre retarded, doesnt mean its not true.

womens suffrage isn't a cause of good civilizations it's a consequence

You're putting the cart before the horse. Women's suffrage is made possible by a country not being a shithole. Once it happens, the place starts declining again, like we're seeing in the west.

Because those shithole countries don't have the only thing that made the West as great as it is; white men.

Underrated. If people want the right to participate in a democracy, they should demonstrate their commitment to the preservation of it before they are given a say.

Problems with the progression of feminism in the Western World
>Women vote almost universally emotionally rather than logically
>Women self promote but do not care for the tribe/country as a whole, e.g. welfare, increased public sector power, wars that they know they won't have to fight
>Doubled the supply of workers but only marginally increased the demand of jobs, pushing wages downwards to this day
>Deutilitized men and played on natural instincts to produce and turned half the species into glorified worker ants

An important thing to remember is that in America, for example, you couldn't vote if you didn't have property until 1919 I want to say (I can't remember exactly when) because everyone in power and that could vote basically decided that if you have no vested interest in what the money and property is going to be used for, you shouldn't get a say in the matter because you don't stand to lose anything. That's women and voting in a nutshell. They won't do the backbreaking labor to build or maintain a society, they won't have to fight for it, and they will be the least likely to suffer during periods of major economic downturn because of the fact that they're a woman.

It's like asking a 12 year old what they want for dinner. You're going to be eating a lot of cake, candy, and pizza because a 12 year old has a very poor grasp of long term health and how their decisions are going to affect them later on.

Couldn't agree more. In particular, "earning" the voting right is an absolutely fantastic concept as long as the requirements are just and give equal opportunity to everyone. If wisdom and hard work are required to earn the voting right, that guarantees better results and encourage everyone to work hard and pursue wisdom to boot.

Meritocratic democracy is the absolute redpill.

This.

I'm not a virgin which seems to be your qualifier but women have the minds of children and any entity representing their interests is inherently more irrational and self destructive.

>Seriously though, I haven't talked or met a man who was capable of fucking women that thought they have enough freedom.

I've slept with 30 women, have been in a monogamous relationship for the past 7 years, and have a son.

Women have too much freedom, granting them suffrage was a huge fucking mistake for society as a whole.

You have to actually have civilization for decadence to set in.

Have you read the book "Starship Troopers"? Not the shitty movie, but the actual book. The need for an individual to take an active role in their society before they can rightfully have any say in the moderation of it is a HUGE center point for the book.

>Married with kids
>Used to make fun of this when I was younger
>Now green with envy about the concept

Live that dream, user...

>1 post by this ID
REMEMBER TO SAGE OR JUST DON'T REPLY AT ALL. THIS BASIC BULLSHIT FORUM SLIDING KIKERY.

Cause those shitholes don't have white men ergo they are shit holes.

what you don't realize is the US, Japan, and Brits are in a much worse debt scenario. we will come to face it between 2020-2050 and trust me we aren't paying it back ;')

>why is it that all the shitholes in the corners of the world DON'T have suffrage etc?

I'm pretty sure Greece has suffrage lol

They arent democracies.
Every democracy today pretty much has womens suffrage.

>I haven't talked or met a man who was capable of fucking women that thought they have enough freedom

But how do women in western society not have enough freedom? They have it easier than men.

Do you know the difference between correlation and causation ?

We would have a drastically different government if our vote were limited to one vote per land-owning household. We currently have a beautiful example of Heinlein's "warm body democracy" and we see the exact pattern developing he described.

People are quick to say that a government official who has input into a decision that could benefit them personally should step down due to a conflict of interest. Why, then, should anyone who's on a government assistance program have the ability to vote?

>warm body democracy

This. Obama and Hillary and prime examples of this "feel good" bullshit that panders to women at the expense of maintaining society.

trudeau is even worse.

Women desire men to control and command them, only unmarried old women are the ones who fight for women's suffrage and only white people are the only ones in the world with enough empathy due to their intelligence to give a shit and allow them freedom.

Shithole countries have women that are perfectly fine being controlled and they dont have men who empathise with them due to their lower intelligence.

women were always allowed to vote in the states, as long as they owned property.

because originally only property owners were allowed to vote.

read the global rules amerifat.

better yet have someone read it to you...and then explain it to you.

>Live that dream, user...

Grass is always greener on the other side. I'd kick the bitch out in a heartbeat, but I fucking love my son. Seeing him laugh and smile makes the constant non stop bitching and nagging from that fat cunt almost bearable.

Womens suffrage came out of the enlightenment where first world countries started moving towards rationality and away from tradition, it's only rational to treat women as equals.

The downside is that women have a tenancy to not know what is good for them and so when given freedom often act in ways which make their lives ultimately worse in the long run.

The shithole 3rd world countries havn't gone through an enlightenment period, tradition holds them back from progress, which is why universal suffrage isn't valued.

Here's the kicker about it, user: you have a kid, a son, that you love. Now unless something horrible happens you're always going to have that. You're going to grow old and he's going to grow up, and even if you talk less, see each other less, you'll always have that. You'll always have each other. Important because as you grow older your parents are going to die. Your siblings are going to grow just as old as you and die. Your wife? Same story. However he will be an adult in your passing days. Someone to be there for you as you pass from life. So that even if you only ever have that one person there for you in your dying days, you still have him.

For someone like me its a hard crisis to shake to know that the likelihood of me being able to replicate that is a diminishing possibility every single day. That in my twilight hours 50 years from now (I'm probably a bit older than you think I am desu) I will be old, alone, in a hospital bed, struggling to do things I took for granted for many years, with no one there to ease my passing into death, and leaving nothing behind.

Enjoy what you have user. It's worth more than gold.

This is just not correct. Women's Sufferage is basically universal in Democracies these days. Rwanda is the country with the most female representation (70% female parliament) and, well, it's Rwanda.

>borntofeel.jpg

This sums it up. Women can't handle serious decisions. They can barely think for themselves. They are absolutely excellent at sitting down and doing assigned readings or math problems, but ask them to design something on their own and they'll probably start crying (literally) that it's too hard.

They have too much freedoms

Refer to the fall of rome

Women should be able to enjoy life without judgment from men and vice versa.

Sorry if my liber(tarian)(al)ism is showing.

But universal suffrage to men means that if you are old enough to die for your country you should have a say in how it is ruled , but women are not going to be drafted so they shouldnt be able to vote

I kinda agree
But how will you stop the state from screwing it up

I think you and your bait thread need to be gassed, kike.

Well if you remember people whom haven't actively participated in society don't get to vote. So the bulk of the single mothers, welfare ghetto bunnies, and social degenerates don't get a single say in anything. It's hard to fall off the wagon on policy making when you don't need a perpetual underclass to keep half the politicians in power and feeding giant money making programs.

I'm not saying it'd be perfect, but it would be an improvement.