A bunch of "spooky" situations and almost no plot is the best horror movoe of 2017

>A bunch of "spooky" situations and almost no plot is the best horror movoe of 2017

What the fuck happened?

Butthurt bait

Watch movies before you criticize, thanks

Finn happened
He made good shit happen

You're listening to the shills.

I just watched it and it was so fucking boring

Isn't it the only horror movie of 2017?

>thread talking negatively about IT
>deleted immediately

Hmmm

uh finn was the worst part of the film. You cant base a character around the edgy use of the word fuck and dick length jokes. It falls flat and sounds really forced.

>2 days ago everyone on here was praising this film
>today everyone is criticizing it

Wtf happened?

Have you not realized this entire website is people trying to troll one another half the time?

The movie wasn't even out 2 days ago

>horror movoe
>expecting anything of minimum quality

OP here. I am not trolling, I unironically think that this movie was boring, the situations are cliche, the clown was more funny than scary and it was so fucking long

It's Sup Forums, this board is filled with contrarians.

IT was a good movie, with a great cast and great acting. It also made 51mill in one day and is on track to being the biggest R rated movie of all time

K

>It falls flat and sounds really forced.
Well he's perfect then, cause that's the entire personality of that character

People actually saw it.

Mother isn't out yet

Nobody cares

>on track to being the biggest R rated movie of all time*
>*not adjusting for inflation

Who wore it better?

I love the old movie and the book. No book to movie adaptation is perfect. The new movie is a good take on the book. It has some references that are missing from the 1990 movie. Also I don't feel like the new actor tried to copy Tim Curry's version of pennywise.