Cyndi Lauper Compares Donald Trump to Hitler

kogo.iheart.com/onair/morning-news-55380/listen-cyndi-lauper-compares-donald-trump-15073128/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
youtube.com/watch?v=2y1TZXc5DiY
youtube.com/watch?v=5aLNwOxPsjg
youtu.be/VdQY7BusJNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

the real news here is that Cyndi Lauper is still alive

Who?

>it's a "old celebrities and people who haven't been in the lime light in decades try to make themselves relevant again by disliking Trump" episode

What is wrong with Hitler?

Time After Time is one of the best songs ever written but this woman is a dumb bitch

Jesus Christ she looks bad.

cyndi who ?

They all do.

Think you damn really makes.

Who?

Its the woman that is basically only known for portraying girls as being vapid idiots that only care about having fun
youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

lol, this

She's next

Girls just wanna have fun

Typical artist. Do just one thing the right way, but consider herself a kind of royal family.

There's a lot of videos of her eroding by drugs and literally going crazy, we value too much those kind of people.

lets paint a picture of the comparisons between mainstream Hitler and Hillary Clinton?

>Known False Flaggers
>Both Hates Jews
>Both Hates Niggers
>Has gone into other countries to fuck them up

While true comparisons between Hitler and Trump is
>Both are Popular with thier countrymen.

hmm.

Hillary's polls are going to shoot to the top and stay there, just like Cyndi Lauper!

Oh, no surprises there then.

True, but damn did I fap to her in the 80's.
>youtube.com/watch?v=2y1TZXc5DiY

Dont they ever get tired of the same remarks?

>Hitler
>racist
>Misogynist
>Bankruptcy
>Nukes

Every week Hillary gives everyone fresh ammo. Not sure how CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS and NPR can keep a straight face when they shill for her.

What has he actually said that makes him "Hitler 2.0" ??

god damn it, just because it's her i got the Goonies in my head.

RIP me

Wow this will definitely put an end to his campaign. I'm #MentallyHill now

Oh no, a washed up celebrity called the Donald Hitler! Surely this time it's going to stick! It's all over guys!

Wtf i love hitler now

Wants to enforce the law by removing people who broke the law and keeping people who want to kill, the native citizens, out of the country.

Complete fucking Nazi!

You sunk pretty low if you need to rely on someone to relay your message who hasn't been relevant for 30 fucking years
>kogo.iheart.com

>Girls just want to have fun, a song that is basically the feminist national anthem, was written and sung by a man before it was given to Cyndi.
>The song is literally about pumping and dumping sluts

You can't make this shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=5aLNwOxPsjg

You can't make this shit up

Yah totally.
Imagine that; removing criminals makes you Hitler now!

who?

80's one hit wonder

>Compares Donald Trump to Hitler
wow, how innovative. nobody's done that before

Who?

she's probably upset nobody knows who she is while Trump's fame grew exponentially from the 80s onwards.

kek

haha

she's still pissed about being fired on celebrity apprentice.

Shame. I always wanted to fuck her.
You are now aware that a bird shit in her mouth one time.

Jesus that's so original! What a genius, what a great mind this old bitch has.

Cyndi Lauper is a legendary

Pic related, it is control system for chicken farm, you can cook the chickens in their own cages

>Cyndi Lauper

topkek no one gives a fuck about Cyndi Lauper

>be 8500000 years old
>still doing this to yourself
holy shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

I think she was on a season of the Celebrity Apprentice, wasn't she? There's no way I'm opening/reading the article.

I thought it was from Madonna...

So it's the early eighties and she is relevant then?

She used to be cute for sure. She's one of those girls that back in high school had adorable proportions, cute face and perky tits though you knew there was something off. The kind of girl who grows out of herself and shrinks into a goblin. But yeah in the 80's she was a amazing

>time after time
fucking great song, don't understand why her really shitty song was so much more famous
youtu.be/VdQY7BusJNU

She's So Unusual is a great album. I just wish there was a version where it didn't have GJWHF.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???

Oh shit I'd forgotten about this video.

>unzips dick

Why should anyone care what random celebrities think?

Fuck off 12 years old retards

>Pic related, it is control system for chicken farm, you can cook the chickens in their own cages
How the fuck is that related?

he's a fucking tard why in gods name would you ever open another front with russia and why the fuck would you give a halt order for 48 hours to let the britfags regroup
>he did slaughter kikes though

>you can cook the chickens in their own cages

bullshit, what is the max temperature setting

>turn off water
>turn off food
why the fuck is this on the Internet?