What are your local theatre's reaction to IT?

What are your local theatre's reaction to IT?

>Georgie scene come up
>this happens
>the loudest nonstop laughter I've ever heard in my entire life
>the ground was shaking from so much laughing
>people were falling from their seats and begging the movie to be stopped because their sides were hurting too much
>even the projectionist was laughing
>pretty soon the laughter turns into pure anger and rage
>people shouting for their money back thinking they've been scammed
>people throwing drinks, popcorn and candy at the screen
>one guy tried to light the projector screen on fire before being taken by security
>people leaving in droves
>movie gets ended early and everyone gets a refund
>hasn't had another screening since

>What are your local theatre's reaction to IT?
Do I look like a fucking census taker?

>movie ends
>some fags in the back start clapping
>/humanbean/ shouts "OH STOP, IT WASN'T A PLAY. DON'T CLAP AFTER A MOVIE."
>people laugh and walk out

It's the little things like that.

lol fucking rekt

>What are your local theatre's reaction to IT?
Dead silence because the theatre was empty.

Do you always have to justify your contrarianism with fabricated stories?

The people quietly watched the movie and then left.

Playing on their fucking phones the whole time. Which made me wonder why people paid to see this movie if they weren't interested in it. The girl right next to me was doing the same thing and when they finally leave the sewer at the end, she lowered her recliner and got her purse ready. I was thinking "Do you need to go somewhere as soon as the movie ends?"

Horror movie crowds here are the worst.

Holy fucking shit same with me. Everyone laughed whenever the stupid kid said fuck for atleast a minute. So many bitches screaming and after a jumpscare everyone would start talking and laughing for some reason. It was appalling, one bitch yelled GOT EM when the kid hit the clown with a bat. So many retards that dont know shit about IT, ruined the movie for me.

Also they clapped randomly for some scenes. They acted like it was a fuckin play

damn it must suck being so much higher and mightier than everyone around you

It was just a wild fuckin party for everyone. No respect, completely unimmersed me from the film. Im a big fan of the original movie, iv been looking forward to this.

Not really, we just pity the poor retards like you.

This would've looked better with practical effects

Just loads of chavs exclaiming "evry1 shitted demselvs" whenever they jumped. The theatre was mostly filled with 16 year old chavs who didn't know what they were walking into and someone said something stupid when the girl stabbed Pennywise.

I burst out laughing when Pennywise used a dismembered arm to wave at that kid just before the rock war.

Shit that never happened written by fat butthurt neckbeards that didn't even see the movie and can't stand when le ebil normies enjoy something: The thread.

Think about what your life is, OP. Think about who you are trying to impress here. Truly give consideration to changing your life and maybe trying to work out and go out and talk to people. What I'm saying is don't just be yourself. Be literally anyone else because what you are is a great sadness.

>Tells a guy to get off Sup Forums
>Whilst on Sup Forums

>this delusion

yeah, a party (you) weren't invited to faggot. You were probably the creepiest part of their experience

wait are you suggesting that someone didn't really attempt to light the screen on fire? i'm frankly shocked

Some girls in the row in front of me were taking selfies the whole start of the movie. Like not even with the movie in the background, just themselves in their seats.

I don't understand any reason why you would need a movie theatre selfie, but they literally had 15 minutes of adverts to do that shit, why the fuck would you wait until the movie starts.

One of the girls farted really loudly 3 times during a scary scene though, and everyone surrounding her had a good chuckle, causing her to leave the screen for about 10 minutes. I like to think that was a bit of karma for her stupid behaviour earlier.
She left in a hurry at the end as well, leaving her friends behind.

he was right. I hate faggots clapping at the theater, it's such a masturbatory act. You're not at cannes faggots, the director won't hear your claps faggots, just walk the fuck out

t. terminal autism

>going to theaters with people
If I see there's more than 10% crowding I don't buy the ticket

>you were the creepiest part of the experience
kek

None of the things in this thread happened. I can't believe it took me this long to realize Sup Forums doesn't watch movies.

>after a jumpscare everyone would start talking and laughing for some reason
yeah they do that. They usually go in packs of 4-6 and ever bigger, and laugh at themselves and their friends when they get scared because they felt a tingle at their chest. It's amusing to them, they don't give a fuck about the movie or anything else, just that two hour roller coaster ride of scares. Some people also say one liners and snarky remarks like that "gotem" and everyone laughs so they get some sort of social points. This definitely is a horror crowd thing that's why I stopped going to those movies. Everything it's a big fucking party with them

My post here legit happened, so go fuck yourself.

>t. clapper

>getting genuinely upset by blatant memeing
Sad

I was hoping someone would shoot the place up

some young Latinos were being uppity and a based white man behind me told them to quiet down. They shut up for the rest of the movie.

It was a good atmosphere actually. Laughing and gasping and general enjoyment, nothing annoying or anything. Only about 20+ people or so for the 4pm screening

I live in Brazil and people here clapped as well during some scenes, like when the girl damaged IT for the first time.

retards are universal.

just got out of the movie

everyone was nonstop laughing at Richie and Eddie.
It got to the point where they thought all their lines were supposed to be jokes.
e.g "He didn't stutter once" was met with confused laughter because they thought it was supposed to be a joke.

Theatre burst into applause when Bev speared It in the crackhouse.

"Chapter One" was met with shrieks and boos.

overall very fun experience

Why the fuck would any of you go the movies if your theater experiences are this bad? Fuck me, the film industry should burn to the ground.

The actual face on the effect looks great, it makes sense that it wouldn't maintain the Pennywise appearance to eat children. The teeth are what's fuck-y, there is waaay to much light on them, completely out of place with the color palatte and draws attention to the shit effect. If it was darker, they could have gotten away with it because the effect is so short.

>Theater burst into applause when Bev spread it in the crackhouse
Whoa

>"He didn't stutter once" was met with confused laughter
Yeah same here, it was honestly just an awkward scene, and it really does come off as kind of comical even though it wasn't meant to be.

>"Chapter One" was met with shrieks and boos.
Maybe it's because I'm in Canada and everyone is more polite, but this was met more with sighs and angry grumbling.

watching this in theatre makes me hate all the fucking plebs in my town

maybe she didn't want to see it and was dragged to it by someone else

I get the feeling that didn't actually happen.