Now that the dust has settled

...was it a race thing or a lady thing?

It was a fat fuck thing

sure am glad they didn't give a fuck about her landing on top of her mini-nuclear reactor

I went into that movie thinking Leslie Jones would be the worst part of the movie. I left thinking she was the best part of it.

It looks like a bad syfy channel movie

More or less this.
I expected the same going in to TFA but in the end it was Oscar Isaac that was far and away the best part of the movie.

Kristen Wiig looks like the only one who knows this type of promotion was completely wrong.

>don't worry buddy when you pass we'll suck you right into our little proton pack here see

The movie was boring. I tried watching it tice. I almost got to the end, but it is just not engaging enough. My mind started to wander and I turned it off. I really don't care how it ends. They probably win anyways.

She was the only actual character

Actually pretty narcissistic to think children will know who they are......especially when the movie wasn't even out then

Are they gonna capture the children's ghosts?

Why would you think Isaac would be the worst? Honest.

>he takes the form of their logo
Awful

I can't believe they really wrote in a part with the 4 women shooting a ghost in the nuts

I expected Boyega to be the best, sorry if my comment wasn't clear. I didn't expect Isaac to be anything less than great.

It's a good thing she's built like a silver back, otherwise falling on that proton pack should've snapped her spine in half.

This never fails to get a laugh out of me. That fucking kid in the back.

I'm so glad this movie fucking failed, everything about it was wrong from the production, to the casting, writing, marketing, to the response to critics.

It's a black male thing!

It felt so mean spirited from the beginning. Didn't even try to honor the mythos, I think they had Dan scribble a couple of post it notes so it sounded a little bit like a ghostbuster movie.
Otherwise, fuck you white boi dis our movie even though I'm pretty sure blacks hated it too.

>only have 3 days to live
>have to spend one of those days talking to these goons

unless the red haired chick give me a blowjob I'd be pissed