Why are Swedes so racist against Russians?

Why are Swedes so racist against Russians?

Also why do Swedes hate Israel so much?

Sweden YES

Because Putin is a racist, sexist, homophobic, warmongering putz.

They were cucked out of being a great power by a relentless cunt that was Peter the Great.

>i disagree with you therefore i'm racist

>global attitudes survey
>leaves out united states
into the trash

Because Russians are evil racists and homophobes that oppress people.

They don't like Israel because muh Palestine.

OH IVAN I HAVE A REQUEST TO THE HIGHER UP IN YOUR COUNTRY INVADE US

>racist, sexist, homophobic

No. The Putin quotes about "minorities" are all fake.

Liberals hate a Russia that doesn't exist.

Sup Forums loves a Russia that doesn't exist.

Russia is boring. Both hatred and love for it is misdirected.

According to Swedish politicians, its because Russia is "too Masculine"

>42 for Yes over 41 for No

DELET THIS

REEEEEEE

Taking Finland was a bit too much don't you think?

Do you guys just pull shit out of your ass?

Its very possible to be right wing and dislike Russia. This imaginary le based Russia where Putin rides around on a horse and whacks gays and minorities doesnt actually exist. Russia is a shithole and is bullying former soviet countries in Eastern Europe. The Baltics seem to be next, after Georgia and Ukraine.

People dislike Russia not because of le racist boogeyman Putin. but because Putin is a warmonger and imperialist, so fuck him.

Because they stole Finland from us and have been arch nemesis for thousands of years?
Because they invade our waters with submarines?

This too

There are many legitimate reasons for countries close to Russia to hate it.

Only fucking out-of-touch American, Western Euro and Canadian neckbeards have a boner for Russia because they dont understand what its like to border that evil country of disgusting tataro-slavs

Prepare to get 20 paid responses to this calling you a degenerate faboy

Hell, make it a drinking game. Take a shot anytime somebody says degenerate.

I thought CTR shills were bad but Putin shills are literally cancer on this board, especially troubling considering most of them have American flags. Truly traitors to their country, regular fucking Rosenbergs

Yeah Im also expecting some fake quotes

Like the famously fake about how Putin says "Russia doesnt need minorities minorities need Russia" etc

Meanwhile in reality Russia doesnt know how to deal with the Muslims whose land they took over and now are constantly getting buttfucked by rightfully angry Chechens.

Dont get me wrong btw I hate Muslims but I understand why Chechens hate Russia too.

>Russia is a shithole and is bullying former soviet countries

Says the flag that literally still owns a piece of Cuban land and refuses to return it. You can't get mad about Crimea if you don't have a problem with Guantanamo faggot.

Swedes hate russia because of pic related.

What does it mean?

Lol. Fucking Poland is supporting strong economic relationship with Russia(42-41) but Sweden doesn't.

I pointed out that they hate them(and slavs in general) because they are not progressive.

Fucking Germany supports this too, but Sweden doesn't because they are seeing them as not progressive enough.

That is the reason for Swedes, for others i don't know nor do i care.

I am not defending Russia, i am attacking Sweden.

The United States assumed territorial control over the southern portion of Guantánamo Bay under the 1903 Cuban–American Treaty of Relations. The United States exercises complete jurisdiction and control over this territory, while recognizing that Cuba retains ultimate sovereignty.

The current Cuban govt doesnt recognize the treaty as legitimate but it doesnt matter because theyre nuts.

because we are in between (mostly)

>not wanting ez russian gas because putin got back a bit of historical russian majority land after an antirussian coup
>muh putler

t. deluded (((neocon)))
You might not like Russia or Russians or Putin but actively opposing them while they are in geopolitical confrontation with globalists just shows where your heart is, or it shows that you're an idiot who doesn't understand how world works.

pay denbts gypsy

They leased it to us you uneducated moron

Russia has taken more than Crimea.

>neocon
Im a paleocon

Dislike foreign intervention and Israel

Doesn't mean I have to like Putzin, stupid balkan gypsy

They hate everyone who is white

wtf i rather have straight pride more then gay pride

>diaspora flag
filtered

>Russians are white

No one leased you anything. You appointed a puppet government after taking that island from Spain in a war of aggression.
You deluded fuck.

There's no reason for you to hate Putin or Russia if you're indeed ''paleocon'', whatever that is.
Russians are defensive here and everyone with a brain can see that.

Nah you are a neocon faggot.

Probably voted for Bush back in 2000 and 2004.

Who did you supported now? Jeb! and Rubio? Are you voting for Shillary now?

You Bill Kristol tier people are dying and that is a good thing, but Shillary is a last hope for you and if you want war vote for her and prepare to be drafted soon.

#realfamily

Russia is not an European country. It's Eurasian. Just ask your leaders.

Swedes are the most cucked white nation. Ruskies are the most uncucked white nation. Natural enemies

>Ruskies are the most uncucked white nation.

Read:

Europe only has to gain from a strong economic relationship with Russia. Only ideologist NATO cucks are against this because "muh startegic interests"

they play al ot of dota 2

>Only ideologist NATO cucks are against this because "muh startegic interests"

Is this satire?

Still salty they got cucked so hard by peter the great

You are in fucking Denmark. Do you really care if Putin takes chunks of Ukraine? How does this affect you?
It's not like Russia will take over Denmark unless they first invade Germany which wull never happen due to nuclear deterrence.
A full blown fight between NATO and Russia is a complete meme

However in exchange we could get cheap as hell gas as well as a strong expeort market which would stimulate our economy. But let's keep sucking Obama's dick. It sure has benefited us in Syria now that Syrians are invading us and we have a responsability to take them in because "we bombed them"

They hate Israel beacuse muslims are their new proletariat.

It's the media fueling this hate towards russia. "They will bomb us invade us" they write in articles. But swedes with common sense (as rare as it is) dont have issues with russia

Greece once again is the best country. Naturally.

Really shows what's being pushed, doesn't it?

I remember seeing some leftist idiot complain about that on kikebook when I still had one.

>cheap gas

Please tell me you aren't serious...

Putin has been fucking Europe in the ass with massively inflated prices for over a decade and using all means at his disposal to block all alternatives and competitors to Russian supply in order to maintain a virtual monopoly as well as huge political leverage since he can shut it off as a figurative 'nucler option'

>Sweden had lost almost all of its "overseas" holdings gained in the 17th century, and ceased to be a major power.
>Russia gained its Baltic territories, and became one of the greatest powers in Europe.

>massively inflated prices
Gas has been cheap as hell for the past 10 years. Hell Gas extraction has never really developed in the EU even though there are deposits because of how cheap it is. It's a matter of economies of scale

>if you don't suck russia's cock you are hillary supporter
I know higher tier brain functions are hard for you coming from the Balkans but at least try

sounds kinda far fetched and scaremongering, russia never closed gas pipes for europe, ukrainians did once because they didn't want to pay russian gas
why would russians try to fuck up their most profitable economic partnership

I'm gettin real sick of this "based putin" meme coming from USA flags too. As if he isn't some thin skinned dictator

wtf I like Sweden now

>Sweden
>being tough

My theory is that the Russians are the descendants of the Rus, who were Swedes. This means that their own incredible levels of self hatred have rubbed off on the Russians slightly, causing the Sweden to actually dislike a foreigner even though this goes strongly against their cuckold nature.

Is your memory that fucking short that you forgot what the Russian hordes did too Europe over the last century? Tens of millions raped, enslaved, and killed.

I wish it was good enough for all your friends over here to fuck off home.

>Why are Swedes so racist against Russians?
We're white people who have future. Everything that they aren't.