Tell me one single bad thing about this show

Tell me one single bad thing about this show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbqY3DsCpfg
phys.org/news/2010-12-air-playstation-3s-supercomputer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its fans are a bunch of faggots

Root dies ;_;

The lead actor is as bland as a drywall oatmeal sandwich on white bread.

it was not as edgy as mr.robot

someone post THAT webm

>hating on operator Jesus

>veteran operator who plays it close to the vest and pushes down his emotions isn't some bright eyed chatter mouthed pixie
You're an idiot who doesn't understand the character or the show

Good Ridance.

/ourGal/ Joss dies ;_;

Fusco's arc is one of the best things ever
youtube.com/watch?v=vbqY3DsCpfg

Carter gave me the feels too, but saying what you first said...
You need to leave.

/ourguy/

it ended

i gotchu senpai

this

it ended

>you will never go full bodyguard for a Slavic Amazon

stop watching after she was killed off...

lack of racial diversity

Fusco was great because he seemed like a bumbling idiot at times, but when he gets pushed he turns into a psychotic badass like when he breaks his own finger to strangle that guy

I know this is b8 but...
dafuq you talking about nigga?
It even has all the SJW perks without being annoying, to a level you actually like the diverse characters and situations

Procedural

(spoilers)

One of my favorites sure, but it had it's flaws. Some cringey moments esp in earlier seasons, like when they introduced Shaw and had her be captured then kill the gangsters, was a real tryhard way to show her as a badass.

Also I didn't like how in Season 4, the machine went to the lengths it did to stay off the grid (by hiding in the power system), and then in Season 5, it was no big deal for it to be online directly (when it was uploaded back onto the multi-PS3 super computer).

But the grand scheme, those things can be overlooked. It was a really epic show overall, and had some amazing moments. How about that season 1 episode with the rapist and it ends with John talking to him and it never tells you for sure what John did to him?

Stop spreading your lies, Satan.
Procedural is only the intro to the epic story that was the big plot all along

it ended

The only thing I don't like is they never explained how Harold got passed the NSA retinal scanners in one of the finale episodes.

Still my favourite TV show of all time though.

That's the only reason CBS commissioned it, they thought it was another CSI they could run forever with numerous spin-offs. I would have watched Person of Interest: Washington if they did it, too.

Samaritan

>The only thing I don't like is they never explained how Harold got passed the NSA retinal scanners in one of the finale episodes.
The Machine hacked it so it would work.

I felt like I was the only person to watch this when it was actually on the tele.

It couldn't have though, that scene was before John and Shaw hooked up the router which allowed the Machine to access the building, the whole place was a farraday cage that it couldn't enter.

Root

Root isn't my gf

[...] but don't worry. When your numbers up we'll find you.*

* as long as you live in NYC

>You guys do what we do?
>What, you thought New York had the market cornered on murder?

The Machine said right after Harold got passed the first security clearance that she still needed to work on NATO security databases. Meaning she would swap Harold's retinal info with the French minister.

hated that one bitch who could talk to the machine, fucking terrible actress.

the guy is a robot for reasons

where are the shell casings?

They switched from blanks to CGI because faggy New Yorkers kept calling the police when they were filming. No idea why the animators didn't consider that though.

>blanks to CGI because faggy New Yorkers kept calling the police

Suppressor would solve the noise problem. Do suppressors work with blanks?

Should've had Sarah Shahi play Carter and keep her on for the entire show.

black fucks up guns faster then a nigger fucks a blonde, suppressor makes it worse.

>he doesn't know suppressors can still be easily heard within a hundred feet and that they're only effective at preventing someone from hearing the shot a half-mile away

>root will NEVER be your gf
it hurts

I don't think I've ever enjoyed a tv character as much as I enjoyed Root. Why is she so fun? and cute?

They handled romance as almost an afterthought. Both Reese & Carter's and Root & Shaw's kisses felt like they came completely out of nowhere. It seemed like they felt the need to do it since one side of both those pairs were about to die at the time, even though there was never any setup for it before those episodes.

yeah, it was kinda hokey, but THIS. I was bumed out when I thought it might not get a final season, then it did and they rushed it. the ending was so damn RUSHED. WHY!?
My vote to OP is "RUSHED ENDING".

The premise is quite contrived and implausible. It's also quite fortunate that all the people they save also live in NYC. I don't know if these aspects are explained, as I don't really watch the show, but my dad loves it.

>effective at preventing someone from hearing the shot a half-mile away

You just proved my point.

It'd probably be a lot less contrived and implausible to you if you actually watched the show.

As for why all the people they save are in NYC, it's because the main characters are in NYC. It's established later on that there's other people fighting crime and shit in other cities.

It was so damn rushed because CBS cut the season in half. It would have been nice to see what could have been if theyd gotten a full 22 episode order

Root was alright at the start but became unbearable in large doses. Also the last season was pretty mediocre due to the episode cuts.

>It'd probably be a lot less contrived and implausible to you if you actually watched the show.
Meh, probably not.
>As for why all the people they save are in NYC, it's because the main characters are in NYC. It's established later on that there's other people fighting crime and shit in other cities.
Oh. Still, that seems like it's an explanation made after the fact to make it seem less contrived.

>there is an explanation
>yeah but iono its still vague

Root was pretty annoying.

My mom and I watched the show together. She liked the show.

Well, when I initially started watching the series, it seem really contrived. I shouldn't have to watch season after season to get that kind of explanation.

Oh, and this is in addition to the fact a machine predicting people's deaths is total fucking bullshit. That's definitely the most contrived aspect.

yes they should have a ton of exposition about how everything works in the first season when it's not even important to the story

If the machine only gave them NYC numbers because they would only viably save people in NYC, that would be fine too. It could literally be any number of explanations and none of it would matter to the story.

The machine doesn't predict people's deaths. It predicts that someone is going to do something violent to someone else (or have something violent be done to them) usually through a literal recording of them vocalizing their act of violence, buying weapons, or other things.

>le wacky hacker action girl autistic fans love because it reminds them of another wacky hacker action girl

It's a shit show that tries to make people think its way clever than it is. I work in computer science and I remember watching a scene where they hooked up a bunch of PS3s together and made it a supercomputer. It was about as bad as the CSI hacking through the GUI scene.

You're aware NY is a densely populated city, right?

>It predicts that someone is going to do something violent to someone else (or have something violent be done to them)
That makes more sense, but that's still a little bit too implausible.
>yes they should have a ton of exposition about how everything works in the first season when it's not even important to the story
It comes across as very contrived. What can I say.
>If the machine only gave them NYC numbers because they would only viably save people in NYC, that would be fine too.
An explanation like that would have been nice. They should have included it.

that's what I"M saying, right. It's total bullshit! I utterly LOATHE CBS. goddamned no talent assclowns!

There's some truth to that user.

>In November 2010 the Air Force Research Laboratory created a powerful supercomputer by connecting together 1,760 Sony PS3s which include 168 separate graphical processing units and 84 coordinating servers in a parallel array capable of performing 500 trillion floating-point operations per second (500 TFLOPS).[21] As built the Condor Cluster was the 33rd largest supercomputer in the world and would be used to analyse high definition satellite imagery.[22]

user...

phys.org/news/2010-12-air-playstation-3s-supercomputer.html

too many filler episodes

Yeah, they're cunts. They had a genuinely unique, interesting show and let it go just because they didn't have full ownership of it. It's all about the shekels.

yeah, there were TONS of stuff like this that were added as little nods. like the "russians" that "recycle computers" and are searching old harddrives for unwiped data. the ps3 cluster, just like a bunch of stuff really, it was the one thing I looked forward to even though it was taken out of context of exaggerated for effect.

The poster looks like shit, so I'm assuming the whole show is shit.

Shaw wore too much clothing.

Yes. I was born there. If you get anywhere near a point, then make it.

DUDE *constant whispering* LMAO

stop posting this shitty out of context webm

it was made very clear it was inside a simulation

to be fair, root did do shit like that a good amount of times

Good thing she had leaks

Root. Root was all the bad things about this show. Even when they did a good thing and killed her off, they do another bad by having the Machine take on her grating voice. Why did the machine like a psychopathic killer who hated humanity and constantly sexually harassed Harold and Shaw anyway? Was some producer just fapping behind the camera? Yes i'm mad.

Root and Shaw made the whole series go down when they became part of the main cast.

>Shaw
Especially her. She was overpowered as hell and was like Batman the way she kept disappearing mid-sentence.

everything gun related
rando goon get 360 no scope knee shot everytime but they can't touch a main bad guy in a corridor, not until the end of his arc of course.
the guns sound like toys and there's no recoil
makes everything a bit anti-climactic when it looks so fake and you already know what will happen