based

First for /ourparents/

>a bridge?
>you married for a bridge?
>an important bridge!

STANNIS

STANNIS

STANNIS

the scale of those things are confusing me, they just look like a couple of towers
where are the 100 freys meant to live?

>LITERALLY EVERYONE who disagrees with me is LE CONTAINMENT BOARD BOOGEYMANG BECAUSE I SAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIID SOOOOOOOOOOOO ;__________________; ;___; ;______; ;__; ;___________; ;____;
You're a reddit jonerys cuck and you should kill yourself.

not even joking here

ITT: characters that remind of yourself
for me it's Olly

Why is Bronn not with Jaime demanding his gold/castle or whatever?

it's a big tower

>You want to be my date for tonight, user?

can you just not respond to it thank you

Davos, I told you to open the windows. Why does dragonstone still smells like burnt shreen after all these years from the battle of winterfell? Weird.

Samefag reddit jonerys cuck. Kill yourself.

>new thread and the off-topic politics chain keeps getting replies
well I'm out for the night anons, cya.

the towers' gates are supposed to be large enough for two carriages (one each way) to pass through it at the same time
Make some proportions from there

>Castle
>Basically just a slightly fortified villa

Honestly if anyone would be expected to have a classic looking castle it would be the Tarly's. I really don't get why they went with this look. Honestly it may have suited High Garden more

Uh sure

>tfw Game of Thrones is just D&D's wish fulfilment fan fiction where they have their favorite character Lena win everything

How you enjoying Saturday /got/?

Just finished brushing my teeth and taking a hot shower. Feels good man.

>being this much of a triggered kike

>tfw sunday morning

ROYCE PLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Can someone remind me who the CONFIRMED kinslayers are?

ICE ZOMBIE DRAGONS DABID WHAT IF WE GAVE LENA OTHER ONE DABIDDDDD

>87539455
what's his problem and why is he talking like 1000s of mindless drones do again?

>Lady Shansha, I believe you lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams as facts, then? Should all trials be settled this way?
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence? Saving you from the Lannisters, returning you to your seat in Winterfell, saving your brother and bringing the Vale into your service. A fair trial is the least you can offer me.
>No? Very well. I shall demand trial by combat.
>Not even that? Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
>No? Very well, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
>Or, whatever, just have the goblin bitch mutilate my throat with my dagger. Then burn my body.
>Or you can just leave my corpse on the floor. That would be acceptable as well.

Alright lads time for some serious discussion:
Post your favorite Bobbypost image

Sounds pretty good. I might do the same in an hour or so, and we can be comfy frog together

What are you, japanese?

>image

This one without a doubt.

jesus christ those 4 average-looking windows take up about a quarter of the entire castle length, what the fuck were they thinking?
GOAT casting, wasted with that death, sadly

kill yourself

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

I THINK NOT

No.

>Yeah, she said that in several interviews at the beginning of the show.
Pls source. I want to hear Dabids get BTFO by based Lena.

I'm surprised Robert didn't try to go for Arya since she looked like Lyanna and all.

THANK THE GODS

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I SAID STOP

desu I get peoples objections to the scene, but pretty much any character there was either in no position to question things or straight up hated Littlefinger's guts. Also come on Sansa knows that everything he did to help her was either for his own benefit or because he wanted to fuck her.

Well, Dany, Jon, Cersei and Ramsay. It's their fan favourites and the ones with most plot armor. Plot armor also goes in that order.

Bobby didn't even remember what Lyanna's face looked like

>you murdered our aunt, Lysa Arryn
You are then contracting the very testimony you gave after the incident, which makes your accusation itself questionable as your only evidence is your own word, which is untrustworthy.

>you conspired to murder Jon Arryn
Based on what? The ravings of a mad woman? Again, the only evidence to this is your word which we have already established is inconsistent. Lysa Arryn had motive to kill her husband, and that was the plans to make her son a ward of Stannis Baratheon. She's the one who fled the capital after his death, not me.

>you had Lysa Arryn send a letter to my mother telling them it was the Lannisters
And which letter would that be? Do you have the letter here? No? It was burned by your mother without anyone else having seen it? How convenient.

>you conspired with Cersei and Joffrey to betray our father
Betrayal? Lord Stark was conspiring to stage a coup and demanded that I bribe the goldcloaks for him. All I am responsible for is not illegally bribing the guard for a turncoat and instead upholding the king's law. My oaths of fealty are to my king, not some northern lord.

>thanks to your treachery he was imprisoned and later executed
I am very sorry about your father's death but that was King Joffery's decision, not mine.

>you held a knife to his throat
After he and his men drew blades in the king's presence and threatened to abduct the king

>you told our mother this knife belonged to Tyrion Lannister
No, I told her it belonged to me and then passed to Tyrion. How can you imply that I hired the assassin that attempted to murder Bran when I was not even in Winterfell and had no possible way of knowing what was going on there as it happened thousands of miles away and I am not omniscent. The Lannisters had every reason to kill the boy.

oh yeah that's right
that was a weird line, although I guess it sort of works

>filename
chuckled

ah who cares about logic

DABID GET THE CRAYONS

aaggghh.....

GOD HAND:
Tywin Lannister

CHAD HAND:
Orys Baratheon

Jobber Hand:
Eddard Stark
Barristan Selmy
Rossart the Alchemist

cuck hand:
Mace Tyrell
Davos Seaworth
Brynden Rivers

====POWER GAP====

====POWER GAP====

====POWER GAP====

WORSE than a cuck hand:
Tyrion Lannister
Jon Connington

A few peasants' words and a sack full of fishes' heads was enough proof for Ned to sentence the mountain to death and call Tywin to K'sL to answer for his crimes against the crown
So sadly it just rests on the Lord's judgement if something is enough proof

>STILL no cregan stark

desu Tywin told Tyrion to kill LF/Varys if he even got a whiff of treason out of them, then completely ignored them and let them fuck him over once he came to court.

>Brynden Rivers
>cuck hand
Just no
he, being a Targ-Blackwood bastard, cucked beyond repair the Targ-Bracken bastard Bittersteel

brynden was LITERALLY a cuckold though

vengeful hand
Probaly thought King's Landing smelled like shit

AS DIVINE AS THE SEVEN TIER:
Septon Barth

ELDER GOD TIER:
Bloodraven

yes, but in his role as Hand he most certainly wasn't

he didn't just up and stop being a cuckold once he put on the hand pin
he was actively a cuckold whilst being hand
that makes him
a cuck hand

HELL IS TO GOOD FOR ME

They live in the big, drafty castle towers on one end. Probably the biggest one, idk. Or the end most easily fortified.

It looks miserable, a stone house with enormous ceilings next to a river is going to absurdly uncomfortable in the best case scenario.

>Bloodraven
>a cuck
That's Aegor. Bloodraven was the one that actually got to bang Shiera Seastar. BFS BTFO again.
Bloodraven is basically a better Tywin. Just as smart and ruthless, but can actively spy on his enemies with magic

What is your point? This all wouldn't stand up in a modern court of law? This is Westeros dude! Baelish even brought up several of these points and he was killed anyway. Everyone in that room either wanted him dead or didn't care one way or the other. There has been some shit writing this season but this scene was nowhere near among the worst offenders.

Why every time I see someone write "is too god for x" in all caps, my mind immediately goest to that witness getting bigger and bigger in that ole Heavy Metal movie and I read it with his voice?

The worst scene this season was pretty much all of episode 6 right? It was fucking horrendous.

No, taking out Highgarden was way worse.

is there maybe a river that actually cuts through all of westeros?. like a big canal, maybe at the neck of the north, or the neck of dorne. or have they seriously unironically been sailing all the way around the entire country the whole time

>Septon Barth
>Otto Hightower
>Criston Cole
>Tyland Lannister
>Viserys Targaryen
>Baelor Targaryen
pls add

Remember when the others were mysterious, super impossible to kill, and who's motives weren't really clear? Now they are just the finale boss of a video game.

Scene itself was pretty cool.

>"stay a fortnight and you'll have the gold" said Cersei to the Iron bank's representative
>that same morning Jamie was in her bed
>in 14 days Jaime supposedly went to Casterly Rock, gathered all the Lannister army, marched to Highgarden, conquered it, had a little chat with Olenna, took the loot, gathered food from the nearby small lords and farmers, had some carriages prepared, and brought the gold back to King's Landing
>mfw

It was always going to become an action show eventually, just like LOTR. You could tell they were building up to that. I really don't mind that aspect. There were just too many holes in the writing last season that was just laziness.

how long would it actually take to get from kings' landing, to casterly rock, to high garden, then back to kings' landing. ignoring all the other stuff, just how long would that travel take

"Ah, ha ha, *munch, munch* ol' J.R.R., didn't, ah, see you come in! -burp- No please, please, [smack] sit down, sit down, there' something we, (pant) need to talk about. *farts* Heavens excuse me, oh ho! Well getting down to 'brass tacks' - or brass tax, I might say SNORT! - yes, well I was sitting, counting the money coming in from, slurp, my show - terribly taxing ah yes? - when the thought occurred me, watching that money from my award-winning show... [belch] from my, (siiippp) award, award, awar... sorry, I lost my breath, award-winning books, that I [chews] that I can't seem to recall you mentioning [more chewing] anything about Gondor's *blows nose* taxation policy. Surely I must have -releases one long wet smelly fart - missed it while glancing through the pages (cough). You did [scratches ballsack] say something about it, right? Sales tax? (sweats) Value-added tax? *licks lips* Don't just sta - oh my my heart - stand there my man, out with it! Surely the, the thought has crossed your mind?! -chuckles until accidental urination-"

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Remember when they also made a point to leave one poor guy to go back home and tell they were coming? (probably knowing perfectly well no one would believe him)
Even small things like that added more mystery to them

Azor Stannis

They changed them a lot even from the begging of the show. I guess they added night king because dabid & dabid tought an ice darth maul final boss would be cool or something.

hey
*cough*
im here for the audition

>cheats on wife
>due to the actions of the woman he was cheating on his wife with his only child is dead
Is Eric Bolling the real life Stannis?

It would be a voyage of very roughly 500 miles (KL-CR) + 500 miles (CR-HG) + 500 miles (HG-KS)
In truth, if it would be just one person on horseback and pushing the horse to its limit, it could be about 15/20 days butt we've seen that at least the last 1000 miles were at the same pace as the infantry soldiers marching, and those last 1000 miles would probably take 2 months just by themselves