Your top 3 rudest and friendliest countries towards tourists - excluding your own

Rudest:
>France
>Israel
>Italy

Friendliest:
>Germany
>Canada
>England

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/?client=firefox-b#q=friendliest cities&gws_rd=cr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rudest:
>USA
>England
>France

Friendly:
>Germany
>Mexico
>Italy

Where in the USA? I live in the midwest and people love talking to tourists. I've never heard somebody complain about them, or even give them a hard time. But maybe the coasts are worse.

google.ie/?client=firefox-b#q=friendliest cities&gws_rd=cr
Sydney, Australia
Dublin, Ireland
Queenstown, New Zealand
Park City, Utah
Galway, Ireland
Krakow, Poland
Bruges, Belgium
Nashville, Tennessee

Ireland
Twice

Kek

The French still believe in etiquette which may come off as rude to the plebs but which is actually the opposite of rudeness.
But you filthy anglos must have your memes.

i mean i lived near orlando for ten years and all i hated was bike week faggots, but no one complains cus like tax breaks or whatever. I can imagine New yorkers and other metropolitan areas loathing them bc it makes their commutes more difficult. I never been to LA but from tv and stuff it seems awful traffic too

Rudest:
>Paris
>Portugal
>USA

Friendliest:
>Ireland
>Germany
>Sweden

fuck you cunt

never had somebody being rude to me in the USA. ironically the police are very nice people much nicer than canadian police

Rude as fuck:
>Boston
>NYC
>LA
>Atlanta
>Chicago

Friendly as fuck:
>WY
>OR
>CO
>WA
>DC
>FL
>MN
>UT
>NM
>AZ

Sadly NYC and Boston left a really really bad impression especially cops and TSA

faggot foreigners BTFO by our friendliness.

Minnesota has some of the nicest, whitest folk around, but don't fuck with us.

>inb4 Somalisota
We hate the Twin Cities just as much as you all do.

Never been outside my neighborhood.

It's not safe as a "white" "man" in Sweden

Rudest:
>France
>England (specifically London)
>Greece

Friendliest:
>Germany
>Russia
>Australia

Rudest:
Spain
Croatia
Great Britain

Friendliest:
Portugal
USA
Jordan

I'll be honest and say that even though these are my rankings, there wasn't a country that I didn't enjoy because of the people, most people anywhere are pretty nice.

Rudest
>China

Friendliest
>France (outside of Paris)
>Mexico
>Colombia

Rudest
>Anglo "Canadian" scum
>South America
>Germany
Friendliest:
>France
>USA
>Greece

Rudest
>South Africa
>Denmark
>France

Friendliest
>USA
>New Zealand
>Canada

up the mad lads

Actually I'll replace Japan for the USA in friendliest tbqhfam

I live in Paris and all tourists come to me for directions cause I'm often the only white on the metro platform.

Is Israel friendly to tourists?

Rudest
>Russia
got robbed. Shit sucked.
>Estonia
got in to several fistfights over fucking nothing while drinking. It reminded me of home but I didn't even behave rudely god dammit.
>USA
Was young when I went there. Some batshit crazy crackhead tried to abduct me. Got saved by a huge black guy who played 'murican football for some Dallas team. He fucking rekt the bitch and got me to my parents safely. Was also the first time I saw a legit negro up close.

>Friendly countries
I'm from Finland. We don't do friendly.

I think so yes.
But a cook shouldn't judge his own food.

I personally try to be the friendliest that I can.

Ive been in Paris two weeks before th Charlie attacks and I had a very good experience even though i cant speak french

Rudest:
>Germany
>Canada
>England

Friendliest:
>France
>Israel
>Italy

You didn't get killed, be happy

I make an effort to be nice and friendly with tourists especially Asians and Whites

B-But.. where are we?

Rudest:
>Germany
>Eternal Anglos
>Ukraine (no such thing)

Friendliest:
>Hungary
>Slovakia
>Serbia

I'm just funposting.

I won't disagree, my people are quite shit heads. Especially the tourists that go to other countries.

Blackest:
>South Africa

I'm not allowed to leave my gulag.

I've only been to Hong Kong and it's a shit hole. The people are rude, the whole place stinks like shit, it's hot, humid, the McDonalds woman yelled at me for having to take an emergency shit while she was cleaning. I will never go back there again.

Rudest:
>Northern France
>Tunisia (even the beggars were rude)
>Scotland

Friendliest
>Cuba
>Bavaria
>Ireland

>France

b-but greatest ally

Rudest:
>France
>Italy
>North Ireland (Never been in England)

Friendliest:
>USA
>Ireland
>Portugal

WRONG.

WE'RE ADORABLE

FUCK OFF AND FUCK THE SOUTH

Rudest
>America
>Russia
>Italy
Friendliest
>Spain
>Poland
>UK

Rudest
>France
>Poland
>Turkey

Friendliest
>Germany
>Italy
>Lake district/Yorkshire dales (England)

Can confirm, Northern France is a kip

>lists off four shithole diverse cities cities
Here's a hint: They're rude BECAUSE of multiculturalism

Nice try but the frog is appropriate for a Ribbiteer French Fry like you. Let's see, is it an A-gay-dian? Or a quebequeer?

Friendlist
>Switzerland

>atlanta
As a Georgian I'd like to apologize for our nigger and big city slicker diaspora's behavior

Cuckest
>Canadians
>Mart sharters
>Beady eyed anglo scum

Nicest
>Australians

Rudest
>Mart sharters

Worst
>Canadians

>Friendliest:
>>Germany
>>Russia
No, Germany belongs to the rudest and Russians don't give a shit whether you are a native or a tourist.

Oi thanks mate There buddy, your alright eh

Rudest
Indians
Chinese

Friendliest
Any European country. I dont think I've met one bad Euro
Canadians
Americans

I live in northwest georgia and can confirm atlanta is shit. It would actually be nice without niggers and traffic but i'd be okay with just no niggers.

>Still upset his wife got double teamed by a suprior big Quebecois cock and a smelly Pajeet's dick
Get over it bro, it was just a prank

ITT people saying X country is the rudest cause they only visited the capital.

>Saying that at all; revealing your true-thought cuck level
>Implying you could satisfy pajeet the goat fucker let alone a woman
>[Huehuehuehue sufficiently]

Best
Canada

Worst
Rest

Ottawa is alright

>IRELAND
>IRELAND
>IRELAND
Every Irish tourist I've ever met makes me want to geneocide all Irish. And I'm Irish American.

The Irish are stupid, weird, obnoxtious fucking drunks.

East coast and west coast (BC) -Alberta to Quebec = shitty

>not putting TX in the Friendly as Fuck column.

Fuck you you piece of Euro fucking trash faggot bitch!

I hope zee Germans march through your worthless country and then bring in the muslim hoards to wipe your culture out before you and your mongoloid children's eyes!!!!

I was born in the south and I traveled all around France so I can't really say which country is the rudest/friendliest but I can help you out if you plan on going to France

>Northern France
Genuinely caring and kind people, some are a tad bit retarded, some also have that meme accent, still Northern France is great.

>Southern France
We are all lazy old faggots that lay around like lizard under the sun, stay away from Marseille and all neighbouring cities

>Eastern France
Fuck. Alsace. I hate you, you rude cunts with your memes language, are you French ? Are you German ? Make up your mind already. people are a 3/10 if you are not Alsacien, but the region is beautiful, Lorraine is also a region of inbred cucks.

>Western Europe
Pretty good all around, nothing much to say, I didn't stay in the west for long

>Paris
It's crap, nobody likes Paris, shove their stupid tower up their stupid arse.

Rudest
>France
>Russia
>Finland

Friendliest
>Iceland
>Iceland
>Iceland

Friendliest:
Hungary.
Italy.
USA.

Rudest:
France.
Great Britain.
Russia.

This doesn't mean that I don't like the countries that I rated as rude, they're just that, rude.

>no u: the comeback
It's fine man, she'll go back to you once she's done riding Quebec's male population. She's almost half-way through.

>Portugal
what happened? even if I detest tourism, I'm not fond of our country offering bad service to anyone

Fuck you ya dirty cunt

>Does not accept other people's opinions.
>Filthy anglos.

Such an etiquette show off. How can anyone think that you guys are rude?

Your done bud and you know it oh fuck yeah buddy get a load of this guy
AngloCan responses for you now only there lad

I used to visit the Twin Cities frequently and no one believed me about a bunch of Somalis living in MN. I haven't been in 4 years, how bad has it gotten?

>mental breakdown
What message did you try to convey there buddy? You're upset we give you directions in French when you drive through our province? It's fine, all you have to know is: "oui monsieur". Show sone respect to your master, you're a bunch of negroids to us.

>Rudest:
>>France

that's a myth we are the most visited country so peoples just exagerate

Pisa is one of the Worst cities in Italy and not worth visiting, tourist trap. Most idiots there don't realize, the church right across from the fucking tower is where Galileo got probably the most impt idea of his life by watching the way the way the incense dispenser suspended from the ceiling swing back and forth.

>Irish American
Muh 1/16th

we hate the black and tans

more like 4/5th

Rudest
>France
>USA (at least people was constantlysuper rude to me in New York, while at the same time US tourists in Europe is super friendly)
>Italy north of Rome

Frendliest:
>Germany
>Britain
>Middle east or North Africa. Everyone is super friendly. Especially Iran even though their religion is wrong.

Rudest:
UK
Japan
USA (Nevada/New York/California)

Friendly:
Cuba
France
USA (Salt Lake City)

Rudest:
France
Belgium
Colombia

Friendliest:
Canada
Costa Rica
Sweden

I can't help my last name. After that, fuck the Irish, they are trash.

Listen here bud, after ya sell me a dart yer wanna split a spliff and get ta cracking about how the French are fucking decent dude but buddy ya know we expelled large swaths of Yee and we could have (Should have) laid Yas out in the with the injuns and given ya scum similar treatment and all, ay dhere Bi's. We allowed Yas to remain in queerdom in quebecockia and let the Acadians back in cuz were not half as bad as you'd like to believe in reality and this is how you petite tappets act. Sad, you could have been so much more

this is half true, I believe. They behave similarly to american cops, in the fact that our coppers are robo-cops if you're in the city, but they're nice everywhere else if you're white and respectful.

Friendliest
Europeans

Rudest
Not Europeans

Rudest:
>France (people pretend to not notice you if you speak english)
>USA (cities)
>Turkey

Friendliest:
>Cuba
>USA (countryside)
>the slavic balkans as a whole

>goes to New York
>capital of assholes
>thinks this is the way america is.

come to the south senpai.
NY is basically the hemorrhoid on our unwipped shit stained asshole.

Rudest:
1. France
2. Canada (only if you're American, and yeah, I was totally shocked... Until I browsed Sup Forums)
3. Italy

Friendliest:
1. Japan
2. Germany
3. UK

>New York
There's your problem, asshole. Jew Yorkers are legendary for their shittiness; even in America.

Rudest
>France (unless you speak the language)

Frendliest
>Germany
>Antigua

>implying beggars are ever not rude

I swear we are friendlyy as fuck if someone calls us rude then I really cant understand

Sounds about right.

People that live in big cities are smug pretentious cunts.

Northern Yanks tend to be rude shitheads. To anyone, it doesnt matter if you're a tourist or a 12 yr old little girl

Not even dude weed ?!?!?!

New Yorkers are weird.

Having fun larping? You did jackshit and your ancestors did jackshit and you and your offsprings will do jackshit. Let me tell you why: you need us. That's why you hate us. We tell you to fuck off our lands, shitpost irl at you, vote for retards to trigger you, but deep down you know you have to deal with all our shit so Canada stays somewhat relevant. And we know that too, so we keep on going, cucking you everyday with a smug face.

>rude as fuck
>Chicago

You made this list up. People in Chicago have the Midwest charm (excluding niggers, but why would tourists come here to interact with niggers).

I hate you foreign fuckers that have no idea what you're talking about. God damn flyover state faggots.

I cant disagree with this. Havent been to mexico but the top3 rudest is spot on.

Me too. That's why I preheated the oven, just for you.

>Poland
But most people here are friendly i had random foreign tourists drink with me and my friends at my house a few times :^(

>Jewish people are rude
>boohoo, said the goy

>get out of hotel
>get kidnapped for ransom
Hmm... friendly.