Why aren't there any movies about the plight of balding men?

Why aren't there any movies about the plight of balding men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVe4_SPLFJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NW0 hairline, forward maxilla, good cervicomental contour, good fWHR, square chin, sharp jawline, good gonial angle = innocent of murder

NW2+, long midface, low-hanging hyoid, low fWHR, shit lower third, short stature = life in jail for murder

this is regardless of the facts

society uses this as a chance to cleanse itself of subhumans and shit tier genetics

basement dwellers have been conditioned to not venture outside because it's not safe for them out there

I know a guy who looks like 2A. He says he just always had a "high hairline".

Baldlets are pathetic.

I'm at 2 right now, 26. Am I gonna make it?

Die Hard is all about a common man struggling with his increasingly receding hairline (and terrorists).

I'm 2 also, 21 yo. I don't think so pal.

Same and I'm 31. It's fine, once it gets bad enough just buzz it and grow a beard

you balding cucks are depressing us with good hair
let's talk about people who deserve to pass on their genes

This is a big deal in us, because you people care about looks so fucking much

Bald and rich guys rule the world. It shows dominance. That being said getting hair work is getting quite cheap nowadays. Im balding but im poor so i dunno, but i see even fucking arabs getting new hair(its cheaper or better here apparently idk) and it doesnt look bad mane.

3 here I'm 28
shit fucking sucks

Oldfag, here. I've been fortunate enough to keep all of my hair, so I can't begin to imagine life without it. But if I were to lose it for whatever reason (alopecia, illness) I have no doubt that I'd invest in the best piece I could find. I wouldn't even give a shit if people who knew me realized I was wearing a rug...that's how much I'd hate the aesthetics of walking around with nothing up there.

change murder to rape and I agree with you 100%

it's better to just go on FIN and DUT full blast at the first sign. prevention is the best treatment.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVe4_SPLFJA

Bald discrimination is a thing by the way. Bald men make a significant amount less than their full-haired counterparts. They are also much less likely to be hired compared to to men with hair.

It really pisses me off about the perfect hair. Even post apocalyptic helmet wearing super soldiers in the desert characters have perfect hollywood hair. Where is a movie that says "fuck hair" and everyone looks like a greasy ass disgusting fuck? I want that movie

>Bald and rich guys rule the world
Let's be clear here. There is a very high money threshold for being acceptable as a bald ugly man. Bezos is the cut off. You need to have $82 Billion and make an income of $1 Billion every 2 months.

Sad part is, prime hot jailbait nowadays would still reject him (unless he pays big).

I'm 2 at 20. I think I'll do an ironic samurai cut if it gets too bad

>posts a picture of man with a 3 at 30 and who is now bald
nice one!

>being bald rocks dudes
>I'm too poor to get plugs :(

who do you inherit bald genes from lads

>who is now bald

It would just make them more insecure about it.

That creeper stare of his doesn't help, either.

>who do you inherit bald genes from lads

Your parents, obviously

>ironic samurai cut

The lengths balding people go in order to mask their loss of hair.

>was at 2 at 22
>shaved my head and took good care of my scalp
>25 now and back at 1
>still shave my head since it is easier to maintain

Why does the top go but the sides stay? Wouldnt care as much if it was the other way around.

father started balding in his 30's am i fukd

At least you guys will always have george.

My hairline is great but my hair is thin

>That creeper stare
that--and all cases of people calling guys creeps--literally is just a subconscious reaction to his ugliness.

Because god hates us

Bald? No. But let's not pretend his hairline hasn't receded.

The balding gene is usually inherited from your mom's side (so if your mom's dad was bald, you're probably fucked)

Obviously it's not always that easy but that's the general rule

the matrix? trinity had perfect hair even in the real world though it was annoying

They say that your hair comes from your mum's side

Dunno if it's true but if that's the case I won't lose mine

Shut the fuck up virgin. I can also read people's thoughts and see their regrets by simply looking at their eyes in a photograph

Well his eyebrows are bald.

I think it's more that his eyebrows have gone white, so they're less noticeable. But either way, that is NOT the hairline he had in his younger days.

Just take get a script for finasteride, or take rogaine if you're afraid of sides

>no uncles on mom's side, grandfather was bald
>dad is thinning hard on the top at almost 50, but not bald uncles, only receded hairlines,grandfather had thick hair at 80
>I'm a 2 but with temples far back at 20
I don't get it

Yeah and say goodbye to your sexual ability and mental capacity

The side effects of fin are scary as shit

in that case i am fukd

Trump takes Fin. he's doing fine. it's one of the top ten most prescribed drugs.

>only bald male in family with several brothers
>started losing at 20

I only thing that bothers me is sunscreen and people asking 'what happened' to my face

Don't worry about it

Men who get stressed about their hairline are being vain and insecure. If they then go and try to pick up women, that's what turns the girls away, not the baldness.

Don't let faggots on the internet tell you to pump yourself full of hormones and render yourself sterile over something so petty.

>say goodbye to your mental capacity

>Trump takes Fin. he's doing fine.

Looper is balding-kino.

i got good beard genetix so im not too worried

>33 and not even a 1 yet
I'm still shitting myself daily over this. My dad and mom's dad are both bald as fuck from an early age.

Nice one mate

How the fuck did he manage to keep it?

I'm 27 but I'm even better than the 1 on this chart.

what does this mean? Am I inbred?

I thought the same, the baldness can be far removed, mine probably came from my great grandfather who went bald. My moms dad had a full head of hair into his late 60's

The chart seems to make the erroneous assumption that men have even a mild widow's peak before starting to lose any hair. But that's obviously not true.

>tfw 4
I'm lucky I look good with a shaved head.

If you're ever curious about whether someone's in the process of losing their hair, consider the general rule of thumb: if you drew a straight line from your hairline to the end of your nose, the mid-point should fall right between your eyebrows (pic on left). There are exceptions, though...some guys just have a high hairline or a small-ish nose (pic on right).

this measurement works on male models because they're genetically healthy. it won't work on typical incels browsing this board with long midfaces.

I'm at like 1.5 ish at 28 years. Feels bad desu.

why are the people on this board so old

are we aging together with Sup Forums? I was 15 when I first came here

When do you turn 16?

are you a paki?

How does one take good care of their scalp?

>are we aging together with Sup Forums
uh yeah. Do you think people magically turn a certain age and start only liking old people stuff? It doesn't work that way.

*ugly men.
the uglypill is the hardest to swallow. no one likes you or looks at you. cashiers, parents, borthers, professors, extended family, they all see your presence as a nuisance. it sucks being ugly.

>ugly
>4

I'm 18 with a 2 hairline. Am I fucked bros? It's been like this all my life

I wouldn't worry about it. Just take good care of your hair and scalp. Stressing over this shit is totally futile.

sucks being a 7/10 mentally ill housebound autist as well

pretty soon this will be old people's stuff.

Why do women have it so easy? They always complain about unfair beauty standards, but if they keep themselves in shape, they'll be fine. Most men lose their hair and have to either live wit it or go to extremes to keep it.

>tfw in between 1 and 2 at 22 y/o
im on fin though, seems to have solved my problem

I'm bald as shit dudes and it's honestly not that bad. I just wear a baseball hat and shave it every so often to maintain the skinhead look. Only people that comment on the shit are my family and nobody actually gives a good fuck.

>tfw balding at 25

I-I can still be man of steel right? ;_;

>go to friend's birthday party
>another guy I know is there
>he comments on how my hair is so long, like when we were like 17
>he's balding as fuck, on both rogaine and propecia, and planning to get implants
What a fucking nightmare that must be

>even trying to save your hair through medical means

That motherfucker is retarded and should just man the fuck up and go bald.

what happened?

THEY

Nikki Blonsky from Hairspray?!?

>tfw hairline matured and has been stable for 5 years
Can't complain, I wear it short anyways. If I thought it was all going away though then I'd just do a buzz cut and grow a mustache.

3 - 4 at the age of 20 - my grandpa went bald at 21, but it skipped my dad. Not being able to fix it is horrible , I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. I may just shave it, hopefully I look younger.

Just grow your hair long to conceal the spots or temples.

A man must be ugly, strong and formal

Getting bald? Just shave that shit. Real men don't need hair

If you have an attractive, masculine face a bald head doesn't look bad at all.

maybe you're adopted

Bald and athletic is a great look. Bonus points if you let your balding stubble blend with your beard stubble, it really accentuates the cut of your jaw.

Honestly I'm contemplating using the drugs for this shit even though I heard it breaks your dick. I'm like approaching 2 now in my late 20's.

I'm 4A at least and 29. I'm too far gone. Had to shave it off.

my hairline alright, not at 1 yet but I have some weird vertex balding going on, my scalp has noticeably less hair than the rest of my head. It's not really noticeable unless I look at my head at an angle. Late 20s tho, eh I'm not really bothered by it, my jaw is square enough so my face looks okay. I don't know what I would do if I had a double chin/neck fat

I heard having a widows peak greatly lowers the chance of growing bald. Also my mother's father is almost 80 years old with a mop on his head. Feels pretty good.

You're in a thread about going bald on board about tv shows. If say it already is old people stuff.

tfw i'm a 1 but i have diffuse hair loss

Im a 5 at 19, fuck these shitty hair genes of mine

>plight

because old fashioned masculinity condems the inability to suck up life's punches

like Carlton in Fresh Prince of Bel Air becoming a punchline when he freaks out about his otherwise pillar of society father being bald

I'm 21 at a 2. It's been about the same since 18, so I honestly hope it stabilizes here. Maybe we're all gonna make it but fucking hell does it make me envious of people with good hair, especially when going for a haircut.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is essentially about the plight of a bald man.

Curb your Enthusiasm