Ask a german-turkish girl anything

Ask a german-turkish girl anything

Has your family ever considered going home?

Go be attension whore somewhere else

Why call yourself German when you're Turkish?

yarak seviyormusun?

>German Turkish
theres no such thing

Nope.
I identify as both german and turkish. I have a dual citizenship too

Do you have anything even slightly intelligent to say?

You're the mix breed that did a thread before?

We don't care what you identify as. Were you at least born in Germany?

How many brothers sisters do you have?

You are born Turkish, you have no German blood, you are not German.

In any case, how do you feel about the following subjects:

1. Homosexuals
2. Hijabs
3. Jews/Israel

you have to go back

If you're real, why are you on Sup Forums?

TITS OR GTFO

Faggots

If you don't have nationalist feelings toward Germany then leave because its pretty obvious you seem to love Turkey more than Germany

>Tits

She's a mud

I was born here. I have three brothers and one sister.
1.) I dont care. Let them do whatever makes them happy
2.) Hijabs are stupid and used to oppress muslim girls
3.) I dont *mind* most guys but israel is an illegitimate state.
No I never posted on Sup Forums before
Im bored

Do you have a mustache?

fuck you aquafresh rules are rules

Whats your view on sex before marriage and marriage in general?

You have entirely non-German DNA, you are not German whatsoever and will never be German, you are a Turk living in Germany and that's what you will be for the rest of your life, Germans will never truly see you as German, you are a foreign invader on European land and you need to leave.

>1.) I dont care. Let them do whatever makes them happy
>2.) Hijabs are stupid and used to oppress muslim girls
>3.) I dont *mind* most guys but israel is an illegitimate state.

It's time to go back

>Calls me a faggot
>Whiteknights for a shitskin who has a huge family probably living off welfare

Jesus christ 5 children you people breed like rats. Can your parents even provide for you all without government help?

Post hands to prove that you are Turkish

Do you believe the Armenian genocide occurred?

Most younger people already see me as german.
Also there is no such thing as "german DNA"
I personally wouldnt have sex before marriage but I dont condemn it or anything. I think marriage is a good thing even though most dont seem to take it as serious aa they should
No
I cheered for the German team during the euro cup does that count?

What's hysterical about this image is that it's completely accurate; since I've started college I've already had two Paki girls ask how big my dick is, and despite just being 7 inches their tiny hands made them think I was double-digit numbers.

>illegitimate state.

That's a pretty childish concept. No state is truly legitimate. Every country has been founded on the ruin of another people.

Turks should know that of all people.

>dual citizenship meme

There is such thing aa being an ethnic German you dirty shitskin. Look at yourself and look at native Germans. You are a few shades darker and have dark eyes, different facial features etc.

German Americans get really disappointed when they go to Germany to visit their ancestral homeland and see you .

> what makes someone Turkish if ancestral blood does no exist?

> I have a dual citizenship too
why is this possible?

You nethercucks don't have that?

I am Greek

As a German with Turkish descent I have to quote a wise man:
"You know the rules, and sooo do I."

>three brothers
Fuck Germany is gone. I know a few German couples that have like 2 kids tops

For some nationalities it's possible, but for some nationalities, you have to show that you have dissociated yourself with that nationality, otherwise they will take back the Dutch nationality.

Can't understand it desu, if you want to become German/Dutch, you have to lose the rest

The problem with labeling anyone as "I am [insert country name here]" is that the terms themselves have shifted.

Prior to our oh-so-modern world, when interactions between various tribes and cultures were relatively restricted, being, for example, German, meant that you had certain physical characteristics that became part of your genetic make up due to the necessities of adapting to the area the people lived in (the land that was later named as "Germany")

However, as time passed and boundaries dissolved, it became quite different. One can now be a German Citizen, share the same cultural values, and still not be truly "German".

Especially in recent times, where a State such as Germany is destroying their cultural heritage in favor of some kind of buffet-style culture with a little bit of everything, the historic meaning of "German" is restricted to just one small corner.

That being said, I hope you have a great time here at Sup Forums. Remember, Sup Forums is a board of peace and understanding.

When will you leave? Why are you living in Germany if you identify as a Turkish person? Shouldn't you be serving the Sultan Murad brigade for sexual Jihad or something?

>you have to show that you have dissociated yourself with that nationality
That's some top kek, we would have exactly 0 'german-turks' here then.

Why would they be disappointed? America is much more diverse than germany
Why not? I like it
At least we value family

you will always be a roach.
Fuck off cancer

Why do you run under the fridge when I turn the lights on?

You don't value family. You have so many children that you cannot properly support them then ask Germans to foot the bill.

Because America was supposed to be the land of great experimentation, and the homelands were to be a place for those to remember, explore, and celebrate their cultural heritage that does not exist in America.

>At least we value family
Roaches gonna roach
>Why not? I like it
Because you are a roach
>Why would they be disappointed? America is much more diverse than germany
Because you are Sandniggers, you are technically like Niggers without the redeeming quality of being fun to watch occasionally

are you qt

>I have a dual citizenship too

Ha! Soon dual citizenship will be a thing of the past.

Also: GTFO Ayshe

You and your people are a detriment to the west, I hope you go the way of Armenians in your country. Your no more German than I'm native American

My parents can support all of their children. Cant say the same for every turk but neither can you say the same thing for every german
It can work here too
I doubt that. If it did id choose a german pass though
Nobody cares whp lived here centuries ago. See america as the best example

>choose a german pass
Like it's fucking candy in a supermarket.

I know this is a bait thread, but you really rustled my jimmies here.

>We value family
How? How can Muslims value family when females are delegated to the role of "keep them out of sight and out of mind until the bedroom when I can fuck them"?

RIP German bro

>At least we value family by fucking like rabbits

Roach can't even reply to the people paying the roach bucks only replies to people who shart in the mart.

Degenerate cumbucket stop leeching off the hard work of Germans and move back to roachistan. Nobody likes you and you smell like shit.

Leave

>A Turkish girl post at Sup Forums
Not possible i am even curious you are a girl at least post your feet

I live in Washington, the white flight state. Few people in our country aren't racist. We each keep to ourselves. Blacks and Hispanics in the inner cities(and southern US), whites in our suburbs(with Asians sprinkled in). You're in POL did you expect people to like you? To the people here you're a turkroach an Armenian murder, assassin to the Assyrians, a human rat, with a family that breeds like one.

Hmm.. Sexy hairy Turkish girl feet.

It's looking like Idaho and Montana are the white flight states at least for the wealthy.

Yeah but as a state we are useful. Can't really say that about Idaho. Plus our forests are so much nicer, and we have waterfalls unlike them.

Well thats how it would work. Theyd let me pick.
Thats not how it works in 95% of the turkish households.
Dont worry my sister is pregnant so there'll be even more of us soon ;^}

how is the racemixing in germany nowadays ?
Is it good ?

The West wouldn't stop it nowadays.

When are you going home? Also post timestamp

>Dont worry my sister is pregnant so there'll be even more of us soon ;^}
Don't worry we know how to find a final solution for 6million of you.

Why you pretend to be a girl on the internet, Muhammad?

Oh. Fuck. Thats actually a fantastic counter-argument to multiculturalism
>I'm Australian
>We're your ancestors born here?
>No. But why should my ancestry count when theres Turkish-Germans or Paki-English?

So, speaking in a long-term way, do you see yourself and your family living in Germany in the next 10-15 years or do you plan on going back to Turkey any time soon?

Also, you know the rules.

NOŽ ŽICA SREBRENICA

Not a counter to multiculturalism, but a counter to those that see white people as "illegals".

Anyway, there's a stronger argument against that point:

MIGHT
MAKES
RIGHT
AND
RIGHT
IS
WHITE

more like

>ooga booga dis our kuntry
>1 race human race pham we all share the world
>ok then gib petrol
>sorry i don't feed stray animals

It doesn't happen too often at least with turks. Many white girls with african bfs though
Im already home
Germans are too cucked to try anything like that again
We are not going "back" (all my siblings and me were born here) to turkry

You're missing my point.

German-Americans are disappointed when visiting Germany because it is not the cultural center of their heritage that their family came from.

Imagine your whole life you were of Turkish descent and living in Germany since you were born and have never been to Turkey.

You were raised on the stories of your people, the culture, the architecture, the native religion, and all of the other things that define Turkish culture.

After years of waiting, you finally go to Turkey and see that it is 75% Chinese, Chinese language is everywhere, and that there is only a small reminiscent of "Turkey" left.

Now you personally may not have an issue with this scenario, but there are plenty of people who do.

How does it feel to be a filthy Turkroach

>We are not going "back" (all my siblings and me were born here) to turkry
Well, enjoy the camps then, I guess.

It is inevitable for the pendulum to swing back, and when it does, you brownies are gonna have a bad time indeed.

Well maybe not in England but in Australia theres a small (but growing) minority who don't see white British Aussies as true Aussie. We're invaders.
By pointing out Turkish-Germans and having them say their ancestry doesn't matter, they inadvertently put us in the same ship.

how does it feel like to live in a country where no one wants you?

>Germans are too cucked to try anything like that again
I'm guessing you live in Baden Württemberg.

Unless you post a timestamped photo of some identifiable female body part (feet, hands, tits, face, etc), no one will believe you.

Damn it, toothpaste, I had a good laugh.

You should go home though. You fucks will turn germany into a different nation. Seen you waving your shit tier moon and crescent flag all over the place you cunt.

>claims to be turkroach girl living in Germany
>using the term 'cucked'

Obvious bait

GET BACK TO TURKEY YOU ALMANCI

WE HATE YOU,YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT

Do you eat pork?

> people still falling for this bait

Could you please go back to your home country? You say you have a Turkish passport. Why do you want to stay in a country that hates your lot and doesn't need you?

Back at home in Ankara or Antalya or whatever, you will be among people who are like you, who look like you, who have the same culture and mindset. You will be happier, we will be happier, everyone wins.

So, can you please buy a one way ticket and move already?

>No happenings
M8 its inevitable
Why don't you go back to Turkey? Dont you feel an affinity with them?

Theres a different between 5% and 75%
Good
Lots of people here want me. Those racists who dont are a small but very loud minority
I home

>supporting cannibalism

>I have three brothers and one sister.
why do muslims always breed like rabbits

Do you identify yourself as Turk or Kurd? Also tell us about the kurds in germany. I know there was a parade in Köln today.

I thought you had one German parent, now I think that the only thing you got from germans is the money your parents leeched.

You invited them. This is all your fault. So shut up and take Ahmed's cock.

>Those racists

Are the natives. You are a foreigner and rightfully looked down upon. To be honest though, they are not so worried about you than your retard brothers. You have no respect.

Why don't you go back? Its obvious you are not an Abbo.

>Lots of people here want me. Those racists who dont are a small but very loud minority
If we met in public I wouldn't express my deep disgust for you people either.

I would seem like a marginally tolerant citizen.

But you see Germans deep inside have an instinct and that instinct is turning on you people, we are increasingly figuring out you are the enemy inside. Do you know what happened to the last enemy inside?

Why don't you go back? Its obvious you are not a Greek :^)

Well if your home why do you try to scourge your home with pathetic turkish influences. Them parades with turk roaches waving their flags in Germany sicken me. Why dont u raise the flag of Germany like that roach?

I can't but agree with you. Whining to your invaders is pathetic when it's all Europeans fault. If I had the chance, I'd genocide whtie traitors rather than invaders that just do what is logic to do in their position. Morally white people deserve what they got.

lel this

>Why don't you go black? Its obvious you are a Swede :^)