What are some good films about being the last of your kind?

What are some good films about being the last of your kind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WFrHOCwrMYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck conservatives

0/10

children of men

Video related.

Skesies = Jews, Mystics = Whites.

youtu.be/WFrHOCwrMYQ

anything set in europe

>last of your kind?

bison still exist

You guys will never understand just how shitty natives really are. Their laziness is honestly uncanny. You remember that big deal about building a pipline near their reservation? They built that because the natives skipped out on meetings that they would be paid to attend. They skipped out on these meetings for 2 years then the government told to company just go for it since they dont care
And now they just blame evil whitey

well at least they know they're going to win. I suppose I should give them props considering they almost got wiped out and had sporadic polgroms from Russia to Spain for nearly 1500 years.

To dominating all media companies, using a narrative that advances their interests to detriment of everyone else. It's kind of funny but ultimately it doesn't matter. We're all going to be dead anyway before we will find out how it turns out.

Last of the Mohicans
Embrace of the Serpent

maybe i'll never understand but i'll take your word for it.

jewish people are a real threat but they need whites more than we need them. it's going to be their downfall.

idiocracy.

Pic related

I'm sure all those Muslims he's gleefully importing will be happy to cover Israel's defense budget, and war crimes against other Muslims.

Meh, what are ya gona do?

>Logan
>Children of Men
>The Nutty Professor

Who is this semen demon?

>scream out "jews will not replace us" at a march
>be surprised when people make signs belittling you for it

The point is to convince all Jews to move to Israel then nuke the planet; look up Operation Samson.