Just binged the first 20 minutes

Just binged the first 20 minutes.

Is it dystopian-kino?

well lets see,
>netflix

oh it's garbage

Netflix puts out consistent quality you mong

wasted trips desu

My question is how does Netflix have the free cash to produce/distribute original content when almost everyone already subscribes to Netflix?

Do they make enough money from people who subscribe just to watch this movie to pay for their investment in it?

Trips cannot be denied. It is known

get a clue or else

watch out for fucks sake

They're in debt

I'm too drunk to know what he meant by this

Then what is their strategy? Was going into debt part of their plan?

They're like 20 billion in debt. You're looking at a bubble.

But like. Pretend you're them.

How would you justify their investment in original content when it doesn't add enough subscriptions to pay for it?

They're probably playing the long game. It's an incredibly risky investment but they're hoping to beat out cable, HBO, Hulu, etc. If they can capture the majority of the market, which they won't cause their content sucks for the most part, they would make all their money back eventually with a larger customer base or something and no competition.

It's not too far fetched.

It's not bad

People are cancelling cable en masse

Some ISPs impose throttling and data caps on anyone who doesn't bundle internet with a cable package. Uverse told me this directly on the phone when I cancelled cable

How the fuck can you "binge" twenty minutes of a show?

how fucking new are you?

>Show

>falling for classic counterbait
how new are YOU?

Yeah thanks for avoiding the question you fucking retards.

well it has noomi full frontal nude in a sex scene and also fighting with herself barfoot, what else do you need?

how fucking new are you?

>well it has noomi full frontal nude in a sex scene and also fighting with herself barfoot
that's like every movie she is in

It's a meme, my sweet honeylovebunny. I, for one am glad you're here posting with us today.