The Big Lebowski

About to go to a midnight screening of this. What should I expect?

DUDE

Lots of fandom retards. Just ignore them and you'll have a good time.

REDDIT

Finding strangers in the Alps.

LMAO

Get high if you can, it's a better movie when you're high because you're as confused as the lead character. It works.

being bored out of your mind, wondering why everyone loves this movie. Yet after it ends you won't stop quoting it for about a week and then you'll somehow remember liking it even though you didn't really, and then you'll want to watch it again.

Is this English class or fucking History Class?
Bait paper

Imagine being this butthurt by a 15 year old movie being mentioned.

To be prodded awake by a cinema staff member.

nobody's butthurt, OP asked what to expect. This is the type of humor to expect.

I love how it portrays the germans as retards who think just by saying they "believe in nothing" that makes them nihilists. It's what most idiots actually believe. Real nihilism is retarded as well anyway

cringey redditors with graphic tees

Got high for the first time on some edibles with friend and watched Big Lebowski. Was confused as hell but the flying scene was pure kino

It isn't, you're wrong.

No, getting high makes you appreciate the music and visual quality

Expect a solid comedy movie, with some goofy characters and memorable quotes

you will hate it because you're a millennial faggot

have fun. Probably wont get to hear a lot of the movie because people will be shouting quotes at the screen. Great soundtrack, one of Dylan's best deep cuts, IMO.

If you want to analyze it a bit, watch for themes of emasculation and male identity. I mean, the main character's name is "The Dude"
>now that's not a name anyone would self apply where I come from...

>What makes a man? Is it doing the right thing?
>Sure. That and a pair of testicles.

Holy shit this. Hated it first watch, loved it the second time after knowing what to expect

Also checked

Are you seriously trying to tell me how to watch a movie
Go fuck yourself

>If you want to analyze it a bit,
get this book

wrong, there is only one weed joke in the whole movie and it's early in the film.

dang, reading it now. I never liked critical texts because i thought they were just a bunch of phds masturbating on a cookie. this book is the same I guess, but since I like the movie so much it's actually really interesting.

thx for the tip user. have a turturro