youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8
youtu.be/xGcoDGljrRs?t=1m12s
youtu.be/oJ_t1eOAipo
youtube.com/embed/PxejxdR6gTU
youtu.be/A-NXH0EC01U
strawpoll.me/13899233
youtu.be/8TH0jGAnytU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WILSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

strawpoll.me/13889774
strawpoll.me/13889774
strawpoll.me/13889774
strawpoll.me/13889774
strawpoll.me/13889774

VOTE ON WHICH SEASON FINALE WAS THE BEST (SEASON 1 - SEASON 2 - THE RETURN)

Best bitch

I hope this show gets better. so far the first 3 episodes are bad

Why was Richard disgusted?

Part 18 was kino that I'll remember forever, but even that can't beat the S2 finale for me.

Don't forget her second best asset

midnightpulp.com/theres-no-place-like-home-saying-goodnight-twin-peaks/

Are they right?

It's quite obvious that there's going to be a 4th series or another feature film, lads.

>Richard
That was clearly Balanced Cooper, the man who accepted his dark half. Richard might not even have been an FBI agent. He was a fucking nobody who Cooper replaced to meet his own ends.

>another feature film
we would be so lucky

B R A V O
L Y N C H

What is lynch at his most abstract?

What are they saying? I don't just give my internet traffic out willy-nilly, lad.

>Richard and Linda releases
>starring different actors in Odessa
>same characters doing different things
>no connection whatsoever to Twin Peaks
>Part 18 turns out to be Cole's/Lynch's trap for Judy, within an early idea for his next project

Kyle mclachlan said there will be another season btw

Eraserhead I guess.

>movie about Coop and Laura hopping around realities until he can bring her home

Make it happen Lynch

Feasible as fuck though. Hot on the success of S3, Lynch is probably ringing investors even as we speak.

You're a goddamned liar. He said he wants another season and would be on board if Lynch was up for it.

His short films. The Grandmother, Absurda, or the Alphabet come to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=khMlcTE7lw8
youtu.be/xGcoDGljrRs?t=1m12s

Hope not.

Lynch is an old fuck and i want him to make something new and original before he bites the dust.

Continuing Twin Peaks just so fanboys can have some sort of closure is a mistake.

>wanting Twin Peaks to become Rick and Morty

fuck off reddit

Quinoa cooking video

would watch and be gratefully:

L U N C H E D
U
N@C
H
E
D

&

F R O S T E D
R
O
S
T
E
D

Except Cooper used Laura to face her doppelganger Judy so the resulting terror would wake the Dreamer.
How's there gonna be more when Coop ended their universe for the greater good?

>*URRRPP* G-GOD'S NOT REAL COOP *URRRPP* MY FATHER LELAND COULDA *BURPPPP* TOLD YOU THAT ONE

The reality shifting is an easy way to explain why deceased actors are no longer in the show.

How much extra material do you think was recorded for S3?
Will we eventually get a Twin Peaks: The Return: Even More Missing Pieces?

S Y M M E T R Y

>implying e8 and e18 weren't the among the newest, most original and engaging experiences in the medium of moving image in many-a-year.

>the return: missing pieces
>it's 18 more hours of Dougie Jones fucking around
comfy af

So what is the link with the Experiment/Judy scene and the nuke? Did the nuke cause/wake/attract judy or something? My guess is yes but then I'm not sure what the need a light part that follow means.

>mfw Albert died before the series premiered

fuck time

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOUUUUU

How? Because Lynch m8.

captcha: SARA ACHE

chance

>tfw you try to understand what's going on but you don't and it's legitimately upsetting that you can't figure it out

Bravo Lynch

The nuke helped Judy to travel more easily into our dimension.

They definitely felt like companion pieces. I took them to be magical incantations, the first a ritual to open the gate between worlds for smooth passage, and the second a ritual for putting people under.

The black creatures weren't woodsmen (that was Gotta Light's profession in their strange hierarchy), but dugpas. They fit Windom Earle's description to the letter.

light = spark = life

Fuck, he could conceivably make a movie about the dreamer after he or she awakened.

You.
I like you.

If you listen very carefully when he's asking ''gotta light'' multiple times, one of the times he actually says ''one life'' instead.

>Hawk, Rhonda is the one.

What do people think of my rewrite?

Shit. I missed this originally. Thank you.

I like it very much, user.

Forgot about her. Fuck she was hot.

Haaaaawk

The nuke was a part of Jack Parson's occult rituals. He created a portal for Judy to vomit through.

>Lynch is an old fuck and i want him to make something new and original before he bites the dust.
but he's been making the same movie over and over again since Lost Highway

btw is The Mystery Man a Lodge spirit?

Who or what do you personally find to be the scariest Lynch character or creation? It doesn't have to be TP-related btw.

Pic related for me. I can't even look at a picture of this creepy fuck for to long without catching the spooks.

>FWWM takes place before the series
>left heart half necklace on poster

>new movie takes place after the series
>right heart half necklace on poster

pottery

Goddammit this is going to happen isn't it?

I need to rewatch that movie, but I can't recall him actually demonstrating a genuinely spooky power. Did he have any?

He called Bill Pullman's character from inside his house while simultaneously looking right Bill Pullman's character at a party in somebody else's house.

he switched Fred and Pete

Bob is terrifying when you first watch TP.

Randomly appearing at places, and sometimes at multiple ones simultaneously. It's his appearance that really gets me though. Creepy as fuck.

>/tpg/ is running out of sand and so am I

i literally jump out of my seat whenever this flashes up on the screen (somewhere in the season 2 finale).
anyone else catch it?

>Lynch has been keeping it hidden for 25 years
>the James prequel nobody knew they wanted

LAST NIGHT, I HAD ANOTHER MONICA BELlUCCI DREAM...

Can someone make a David Lynch version of this? Thanks

The girl from The Alphabet.
The entire country of Japan would agree considering they seem to have based their entire horror genre on it.
youtu.be/oJ_t1eOAipo

Inland Empire, easily

THIS
I watched Bob unfold on is when it aired and his appearances goosebumped the show to another level.
I don't know how much his impact would make if you were watching the show having it been "spoiled" so-to-speak by the passage of time and it's inclusion into pop culture, like it has been.
TLDR; Bob scared the shit outta me when I the show first aired.

>Hey, Marky, could you hand me those *BURP* satisfying subplot resolutions on my workbench.
>L-Lynch, there are no s-satisfy-
>That's right, Marky! There are no satisfying subplot resolutions! Fuck you and this show. DAMN GOOD COFFEE! CHERRY PIE! NOTHING MAKES SENSE!
>*BURP* Hey Marky did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Lynch I s-sure did, 1-1-9! hahaha
>Oh Marky *BURP* good nonsensical catchphrase that never gets addressed again, hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Lynch except the l-last thing on the list
>'Meaningful story' is last on the list right *BURP* Marky?
>Y-yeah Lynch I couldn't find t-the meani–
>Exactly Marky! No one can find meaning in my work, because nothing makes sense and nothing matters! HOLY JUMPING GEORGE BONSAIIIII
>FUCK COHERENT NARRATION, FUCK PLOTS, I'M SMART, I FUCKING LOVE LONG SCENES THAT GO NOWHERE, CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF, COSSACKS ARE IN RUSSIA YEAH! SURREALISM! *shills TM*
>hey marky *BURP* come here
>o-okay lynch
>look up on that roof you see *BURP* that right there look at that
>w-what lynch
>that *BURP* satisfying conclusion
>b-but lynch there isn't a conclu-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MARKY, FUCK YOU, YOU GET A NONSENSICAL, BAD ENDING, I HOPE THOSE 27 YEARS OF WAITING WERE WORTH IT!
>TURNIP DONUTS KILL ME ABSURDISM

His PS2 commercial

YOU GUYS ARE ALL MISSING THE GREATEST INTERDENOMINATIONAL TIMELAPSE NAOMI IS DIANE
youtube.com/embed/PxejxdR6gTU

It was literally just Coop wandering around in the Lodgespace. He had to recast him, but it was pretty clear that was all it was.

>the same song that plays when Richard kills a kid plays when Dougie 2.0 gets the good ending

what did Lynch mean by this?

>that Coop cocktease in E16

youtu.be/A-NXH0EC01U

Please tell me there's going to be more ;_;

Are you excited for tomorrow's episode, /tpg/?

nothing

an user said acting like gordon cole really helped him be more sociable
how do i be more like gordon cole

the tiny old people that come out of the Man Behind Winkie's's bag in Mulholland Dr.

Okay then boys: strawpoll.me/13899233

youtu.be/8TH0jGAnytU

Sheryl Lee literally confirms Lynch tortures his actors, how can we stop him once and for all? He can't keep getting away with it.

Have a funny voice and say lolsorandom things out loud.

lol nope

David pls gib more twin peaks oh david pls gib more twin peaks oh david please gib more twin peaks oh fuck yes new twin peaks yes yes yes but wait what is this david pls give back cooper please please please oh finally he is back thanks god but wait david what are you doing oh no oh no oh noooooooooo where is my cooooper

FATHER! THE DREAMER HAS AWAKENED!

You should honestly act more like Agent Cooper. He's always happy, friendly and optimistic 24/ 7.

Is this canon?

Twin Peaks is loaded with semi-deconstructed tropes I always thought the whole soap opera thing was interned to be a self parody. And Cooper himself is like an avatar for a hero straight of of Eco's Hyperreality. He's too good and pure to be real and, more importantly, to defeat the very real evils of (post) modernity in the diegetic frame of the show or in the art/entertainment world with its spectator looking for quick fixes and easy asnwers, especially the serial television format with its concomitant 30 - 60 minute resolutions and endless dramatic arcs which are only conclided only by cancellation of the shows.

>David? Why did you forget to film the rest of my scenes?

>He's always happy, friendly and optimistic 24/ 7.
lol

Really pretentious bit of pop analysis for you: I think you can see Twin Peaks: The Return as a metaphor for all literary art after Roland Barthes, viz., the Film’s premise that the Film becomes conscious of itself as “conscious,” as having interests and an agenda; the Film becomes literally self-referential.

This is a theme already occurring in previous Lynch's work, Inland Empire. The Film is alive and is taking part in its own production.

"Audrey's Dance" is a prime example of that, alongside the final scene (as a matter of fact the entire final episode). What we see after that Roadhouse scene is Audrey's painful realization of being trapped inside a Film.

>Sherilyn saying that Audrey is with Cooper now

J U S T

Cool how he gives us just enough here to make a narrative for Audrey.

Imagine being Ray Wise in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sheryl Lee, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and lovely symmetrical white face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is Google another black grandma on his iPad in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ray and not only sit in that chair while Sheryl flaunts her attractive body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her curves and Caucasian skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that sob. Not only having to tolerate her beautiful fucking visage but her kindhearted attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SHERYL LEE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her adorable fucking Anglo-Germanic face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of teen anals and black grannies and later alleged Lynch rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Missoula. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her porcelain stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "CUTE" (for that is what she calls herself) beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ray Wise. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

y-yeah..

She was, that's how Richard was born

I just watched The Missing Pieces.

I am really dumbfounded as to why the Jefferies scenes, the extended convenience store meeting, Laura fan possession, Leeland Norwegian lesson/Leeland sensing Laura's presence outside before she meets James, and the extended lodge scenes with Coop were omitted.

Particularly the extended lodge scenes with Coop, because they further emphasized the time motif with the repetition of The Arm dialog. I suppose when they filmed those scenes, they didn't have the total intention of revisiting the show at some point and go back to some of those points. If a 3rd season never happened, then viewers would be even more perplexed at most of those scenes I suppose (even moreso than the original film). But the fact that they emphasized different timelines back then in this edit was incredible.

I'm still kind of mad they never really expanded on any of the dialog in the convenience store and garmonbozia, to name a few things in this new season though. I understand what fucking garmonbozia is, but I found it weird it was never brought up in the new season. We saw some of it in EvilCoops vomit in episode 3, yeah, but that was fucking it.

>drove Sherilyn Fenn, MJA and now Julee Cruise insane
>Naomi is still traumatized by being forced to masturbate on camera
>Raped his daughter and murdered Jack Nance
Guess who did all those things

FROSTED