Trump General

>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mx0Y8
archive.is/ctAlg
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/Lqgsv
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/QXq0F
soros.dcleaks.com
archive.is/3dKqX
archive.is/KJH4j
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
canadafreepress.com/article/trump-vs.-soros-battle-of-the-billionaires
ghostbin.com/paste/z4ch7
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
stopthesteal.org/
watchimpact.com/national-streaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=8mesr62KmcY
youtube.com/watch?v=jtQrxrs70X4
youtube.com/watch?v=0JdS6LKdE5w
youtube.com/watch?v=U8CpdJUat4I
pl.vichan.net/b/src/1vnxobtk.vichan.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-=Trump vs Soros=-

George Soros Lobbied For Internet Censorship In New TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement) Regulations
archive.fo/mx0Y8

Homeland Security looks to take charge of US elections
archive.is/ctAlg

Correct The Record: Pro-Hillary PAC Spending Millions to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO
$6+ Million now
archive.is/Lqgsv

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

#Sorosleaks
soros.dcleaks.com

Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor 'Open Society' Supporters
archive.is/3dKqX

Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilise Russia
archive.is/KJH4j

Leak: George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

Leak: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

Wikileaks to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Rockefeller owns the Zika Virus patent since 1947
archive.is/kt9ny

>Trump vs Soros: Battle of the Billionaires
canadafreepress.com/article/trump-vs.-soros-battle-of-the-billionaires

More about George Soros and his influence around the world
ghostbin.com/paste/z4ch7

-=Clinton Foundation=-

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the World Elites' global money laundering operation and government corruption, many countries implicated:
Help bump /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General thread Image: i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

Documents: docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

how's the ho-down in cleveland going?

OP HERE GO TO AMERICAN THREAD

>OVER 100 PROTESTORS OUTSIDE DETROIT CHURCH

any stream for the speech in Detroit?

I had a dream last night that I watched the returns on November 8th and this was the final map.

Sup Forums literally crashed when New Jersey's surprise return came in and every talking head on tv went on suicide watch as they knew the entire night was going to be awful for them. It was an amazing night

I see what you did there.

I'm worried about one thing in particular this election cycle, and that is rigging.
However, I'm not worried about Hillary winning through rigging (I would merely expect that), I'm worried about it happening to Trump. I'll explain:
The MSM has engaged in full on propaganda mode for Clinton these past few months, from demonizing every act of Trump, hiding stories, or dismissing Clinton scandals that should have her behind bars. However, they are also setting up a dangerous side gambit here with Trump that reeks of something far more sinister.
All of the main news outlets have already tried to tie Trump to Russia/Putin, through business dealings and alleged "promises" however dubious the source may be. There's been a mixed reception at best with this tactic, only really effecting the most brainwashed of the Dems, while the general popular remains relatively confused. However, through phrases and bogus theories incessantly spouted online and with Twitter, they are attempting to saturate our browsing experience and tie Trump to Putin in a corrupt attempt of branding.
Next is the report of Russia being able to tamper with Voting Booths. Nevermind the fact an anti-establishment candidate finally has a chance on the ballot, nor the fact that Michigan U students in their spare time could tamper with the machines on a weekend’s effort, it CLEARLY is the Russians. We have been using these machines for decades, and only NOW is it a problem that requires the Federal Government to overtake the entire operation. Using this angle, they will "monitor" for any "tampering" within the machines and determine where the "source" comes from. While exit polls could be used to deter this, I have a hard time believing at our current level of corruption in government that these results would not also be altered.
(Continued in next post)

I'm getting mixed messages here

We're staying here.

Why is Hillary's campaign pushing to demote the Presidential Debates to a forum where they are on stage at different times?

Is it true that #CrookedHillary has no stamina and can't stand for a 2 hour debate? Too much corruption being exposed to withstand it? #CantStandTheHeat

Does Hillary know she can't beat Trump and 3rd party candidates in a debate on the issues? Is this the #1 weak spot of Hillary? #OverTheHill

why

>how the fuck is Hillary running out of money?

Her prospects of winning are dwindling and donors are pulling out. No reason to invest anything in a sinking ship. Take a guess why they were able to keep the shills going in full throttle on here for only 2 days at a time. Now we haven't seen a real onslaught for weeks.

this

Alright sorry for the confusion.

Lastly the polls. We all here know that most polls are garbage, and heavily adjusted to keep Hillary in the lead (see the latest Fox poll with Clinton Rally-goers), but the average person only watches the news programs, and sees him down by significant margins. Anytime Trump starts gaining ground, they throw in a Clinton +10 every time (Sample size 400, MOE ~6). This signifies to the unknowing masses that Trump is never in the majority, and that they should expect a Clinton win.
(Cont.)
My big worry is that it will be Nov 8th, they’ll have him down +4 going into the election night, and as the results are counted, we’ll hear them announce a Trump Victory.
Amid the celebration, we’ll find out that a SPECIAL REPORT comes in, and we’ll be told that there has been MAJOR TAMPERING with all of the polls, coincidently in big cities where Trump has won, and that a MAJOR INVESTIGATION is underway, the next morning we will see floods of stories tying Russia to the tampering in favor of Trump, and will need an immediate Re-Vote.
In this one act we’ll see the Media tie together the three outlined points above, to try and call Trump a hypocrite for “Rigging the system”, Russia doing it as political favors, and squash ANY of his enthusiastic voters from showing up for a lying, deceitful bigot.
This re-vote, on account of historically unprecedented corruption will lead to a Hillary victory. The source will never be confirmed Russian, and the movement will die.
I truly hope this does not happen, but I am extremely nervous of this scenario occurring.

TL;DR: They’re going to claim Trump cheated and Hillary will win a re-vote

>California and New York not going red.
user.

Stupid bitch asking where trump was

>Trump is so evil that the entire media has to turn against him
Isn't this the best way to tell when your candidate is bad? Reporters, the best informed and most objective people around, all hate Trump. Every single one! Everywhere in the world! This shows us that his presidency would be a disaster and has cemented my support for Hillary. I can't believe you guys would rather trust some fat orange monster's inane racist ramblings than the opinion of award-winning politically correct journalists. Goes to show how educated Sup Forums is... not very. But don't you think you should listen to someone smarter than you when they tell you you're wrong? You wouldn't disobey a police officer's orders when you're caught committing a crime, so why is this any different!?

Jew media jewing as usual

>Some jewish billionaire is funding 50-100 people to protest
>Report about as if they represent the people of Detroit

Oh Finland, /tg/ just wouldn't be the same without you.

Looks like about half those protestors are reporters.

I dont get the point of those posters, they jelly they as Americans had a lower probability (it would seem) of being Trump's wife?

Trump already solved this.

He said "If we lose PA, they cheated." and the media played it up and said how theres no such thing as election rigging and hes an idiot....

this was a chess move.

he knows hes gonna turn PA red, so since they called him stupid for calling election fraud, they cant call election fraud on him without looking stupid themselves.

Link to the speech?
>Link to the speech?
Link to the speech?
>Link to the speech?
Link to the speech?
>Link to the speech?

OP HERE GO TO AMERICAN THREAD

Best we can do in this instance is head them off at the pass.

stopthesteal.org/

>spread out and hold big signs
>me and this one nigger should block half the screen on a tight shot.

It's like they're not even trying anymore.

but I just got comfy

>reporters
>best informed
>most objective

I know he's saying that, but you'll have a hard time seeing the media bring that up, or their counter on it.
I fully believe he will win on his own, but they will try anything possible to fuck him over, no matter how corrupt and amoral

I'm here to stay essay.

YOU CANT DEPORT ME MANG THAS RACIST

Is there anything sadder than a Hillary "rally"?

This is brilliant.

The strategy I heard they will do is have him winning until (X debate) and then doctor the polls and push a narrative of TRUMP CAMPAIGN IN FREE FALL to try to shift public opinion.

I love you.
>filename
I am dead.

The point you realize Mike Pence is pulling a higher turnout on a Wednesday afternoon than your most important speech ever?

Trump-Supporting Latinos Ready To Abandon Him After Immigration Speech After Donald

>Trump gave his speech regarding immigration on Wednesday night in Phoenix, in which he insisted that all illegal immigrants should be deported, many of the Latinos who supported Trump, including some of his surrogates working to engender support in the Latino community, began what might become a mass exodus. According to Politico, Jacob Monty, a member of Trump’s National Hispanic Advisory Council, resigned, saying, “I was a strong supporter of Donald Trump when I believed he was going to address the immigration problem realistically and compassionately. What I heard today was not realistic and not compassionate … When we met (on August 20) he was going to approach this issue with a realistic plan, a compassionate plan, with a plan that was not disruptive to the immigrants that were here that were not lawbreakers. He didn’t deliver any of that.”

Drumpfs own surrogates are abandoning him after his racist immigration speech and now today people are protesting his very appearance, drumpf will not win no one likes him not even his own supporters

For those who haven't followed along, those "Latino Trump supporters" were Jebheads hoping to subvert Trump's policies and signed on less than a month ago, had one fucking meeting, and bailed.

Whats with the pickles?

#CrookedHillary attempted to convince people she's not at death's door by pretending to open a jar of pickles and her sideshow props have turned on her.

Hillary was on Jimmy Kimmel, and received lower ratings than a Friend's rerun. During the show they thought it would be funny to have her open a (pre opened) jar of pickles to show how healthy she is.

They look white to me. What the fuck?

TRUMP HOLDING A BLACK BABY TOP KEK

TRUMP JUST KISSED A NIGGER BABY AND HELD IT UP LIKE SIMBA

oh shit.
CNN is actually talking about Hillary's FBI report

AWOOooo

>watchimpact.com/national-streaming/ Church hosting the event

>youtube.com/watch?v=8mesr62KmcY LSN

>youtube.com/watch?v=jtQrxrs70X4 RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=0JdS6LKdE5w LPR

>youtube.com/watch?v=U8CpdJUat4I PN

LOOK OUT! HE HAS A BABY!

Is that the guy from "the price is right"?

they showed that instead of trump having fun with the black people

Hi Trump Gen.

Fox News Here.

Love you all

MUH WELFARE

Bullshit

nice shop faggot

post your badge/ID

This guy's just like Richard Pryor.

How many networks are broadcasting this?

Best stream??

How do we know you're not an intern

They were stuck between a rock and an hard place, both are extremely damaging.

Is Trump going to give a speech or will he just dance a bit with the nigs?

Why do you keep ignoring the worst dirt on Clinton and only allow people on Fox and Friends to even mention it once?

What denomination is this? Are they friendly?

>a blurry image
noice

I feel so tense watching this I can't fucking watch

Appreciate it, but I pray to God that this doesn't happen.
There'd be no coming back from it in the mass confusion of things.

Are the polls rigged?

March 9?

Also, write down your id if you want to be taken seriusly here: MSs8X8P9

DONT FUCK IT UP TRUMP

THEY LOVE HIM

SHUT IT DOWN

WE HAVE A MAN ON THE INSIDE

>March 9?

Burgers use month / day / year format

Presidential as fuck this morning.

Read the Snake!

i'ma cry

kick that baby out

out out out

and one inside CNN

I love Trump's reverent tone. He also sounds like he's talking to children, it's great.

Asking questions only the head dudes could answer. He could be the janitor for all we know.

So important

CATCH!

And they STILL cuck for her

Sleepy Doctor

non-Christians BTFO

pl.vichan.net/b/src/1vnxobtk.vichan.webm

>african american churches are the conciense of america

wat