Today i a dark day for Japan

Today i a dark day for Japan....

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_9_of_the_Japanese_Constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

なんで

Cuz u gay

Parliament are discussing to repel article 9 AGAIN... and ban foreing citizenship to gaijin who will marry japanese woman... much nationalism is scary.

why

Desu

see

Does anyone other than weeaboo autists even wants to go to Japan?

>Implying that's a bad thing

If you have a use to the country you can stay there, but if you have no use, they will get rid of you and it doesn't mean it is bad because it hurts some peoples self entitled feelings.

>tl;dr

jew piggu go home

This is a good thing. Be proud of your country.

Japan is probably my favourite country all time and it becomes even more based
God bless Japan

Jared Taylor was born in Japan, still has ties with the country iirc

Must be nice

Not permanently, but its nice to experience a wealthy, civilized nation now and then. Food is good too.

A FUCKEN LEAF

You need more babies. Even if those babies are culturally Japanese, half white, ultra beautiful hafu babies.

Just take the sperm, Tojo.

Amazing, you're so lucky to live in a country with integrity.

Ban citizenship for married couples? How is that a "good thing"?

lel english teacher btfo

>You need more babies.
>an island with 336 people per square km
>three hundred
>and thirty six

If you have 336/km^2, you can drop the first digit.
36/km^2.
Then you can drop the first digit again.
6/km^2.
Then you can divide that by two.
3/km^2.
And now you're at the population density of Canada.

いいんじゃない?

外国人たちは日本人ではない。

ときどき日本の女は悪い外国人を結婚して、そのあと女の家族が大嫌いですね?

いい意味ですよ。

So if a Japanese man wants to marry a white woman he has to leave the country?

lmao get cuck'd weebs

>raw fish and rice and soy sauce

Remind me, was that you that roll liquorice in ammonia salt and call it a delicacy, or was that Belgium?

I see no problem here.

The strength of you nips' country lies is it's resistance to foreigers.

So no mouth-breathers can get citizenship though their Japanese waifus anymore. Boo fucking hoo.

No, they could get married in Nippon, but that ricecooking gaijin whore won't be getting citizenship and will have to leave the country eventually.

You japs were truly our greatest ally.

>tfw never be nip

>repealing Article 9
>marrying
What are you talking about?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_9_of_the_Japanese_Constitution

Does this only filter white trash and nigger cucks? What about neighbouring countries?

>marry Japanese woman
>get deported the fuck out of the nation
Japan is making Israel look like fucking Sweden.

BASED

You need a stable population.

Japan is becoming a prime example of a 1st world nation in what is becoming a modern decline.

You can't have a old population run the country. You need a balance of sustainable young people even if you want the population to go down. When the average age becomes 50 years old, Japan will fall apart.
>And now you're at the population density of Canada.
Your country is also a lot bigger than Japan, you gasoline huffing syrup nigger.

>No, they could get married in Nippon, but that ricecooking gaijin whore won't be getting citizenship and will have to leave the country eventually.

NOOO THEY CANT DO THIS
I WANT A QT NIP GF

It just means they can't marry white trash. You have to immigrate normally along with marrying a Jap.

Pretty easy family, just get a Ph. D. and hold an impressive job then apply for citizenship. I mean, if you hold a job, you're already ahead of most others immigrants.

それはどこから引用したの?
SOURCE

That is so fucking based. Must be nice having a country not infested with kikes and niggers.

As a white man I would kill you before a japanese

Fuck off parasite

Kinda rare?

GOOD

im proud of you japan.

Although I'd want nothing more than to be married to a japanese cutie and get japanese citizenship, I hope the bill passes. Be the last bastion. You have to be. No one else is taking a stand anymore.

THIS

JAPAN HAS NO POPULATION PROBLEM

THEY ARE DOING POLITICALLY CORRECT EUGENICS AND POPULATION CONTROL BY ALLOWING THEIR WEAK MALES TO DIE VIRGINS

THEY ONLY NEED A FEW THOUSAND JAPANESE MEN AND THE ENTIRE ISLAND WILL SUSTAIN ITSELF JUST FINE

The same thing is happening in every modern country, and Japan already has robots to deal with half of the issues. The next couple decades will provide the remaining autonomous care.

Have been working in Japan for 1 year and I totally agree with everything.

I have my 'alien' card. Don't fuck it up.

Neighboring asians get the bayonet remember?

I want to marry my waifu

you get nuked so we could marry our waifus nippon senpai

What you want our Achmed take them if you want them so badly.

does it look like we know what the fuck does the article 9 in the fucking japaneese shit mean ?
also ban citizenship to gajin ?
someone please translate this shit to an ignorant sandnigger ?

我が腰で何かが動いております

>DURRR OVERPOPULATE THE EARTH ALL DAY ERDAY
>HURRRR JAPAN ISNT ALREADY DENSE AS FUCK

kill yourself jew

GOOD
JAPAN YOU GIVE ME HOPE FOR THE WORLD

Yes, further shrinking the population of Japan.

Do so on your own land cuck

A benefit for a grossly overpopulated island.

I meant, if they're Chinese or Korean, then they will blend with the Japs right? So why wouldn't they be allowed to marry?

GOOD

USA IS GETTING TOO FUCKING CROWDED WITH NIGGERS BEANERS AND WHITE KEKOLDS

I love Japan. I love how quiet and polite most Japanese are unlike India. Would love to live there. But not sure if Japan will love me. They're too isolated as a culture. Just saiyann....

why? they could stand to be whiter

If they survive the Banzai charge, yeah I guess so

It's a bit harder than normal immigration and has a higher fatality rate though

gajin means foreigner
In other words marrying a jap will not make you a japanese citizen.

Nani?

No

Japan should stay japanese you fucking invasive nigger

その日本女で口まんこを俺のチンコ咥えて

fucking speak English and neck yourselves filthy weebs

and the kids ?

>german """"women""""
ehh no thanks

何か

based ching chonk chink

Cast into the ocean as half bred scum

Then you have to find a Japanese woman in Germany

No stepping on official Japanese Clay

本当に?
This is the thread to practice nippongo right?

>no source
Why do you retards keep believing everything with no source?

That's a good thing

no fuck off

They're not too common and they usually don't speak german/english. They stay in their little japanese communities and don't associate alot with the natives.
A friend of mine who works for Fujitsu in Germany told me this.

日本語を勉強する。。。

>stop liking things i dont like!!!

*日本語

Those quotes are from a time where Hitler was sucking up to Japan. in Mein Kampf he describes them as inferior to whites.

ARTICLE 9. (1) Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.
(2) In order to accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.

So Japan has no official army, only the Self-Defense Forces for emergencies like earthquakes, tsunamis etc
There's a big discussion about changing this article as to allow the re-creation of a true Japanese Army (also because of the disputes with China about some islands because of resources near those islands)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

they would just be returning to their roots, they dont have to become white, just a few percent to benefit from genetics

t.engrish teacheru

>descended from gods of celestial origin

really makes you think

死ね
no

thank you user :)

that's not saying much considering I've ridden motorcycle across Canada and there are several places where you have no traffic or people for hours at a time.

Toire wa doko desu ka?

>THose quotes where a time where he was sucking up to the Japanese
>In mein kampf he describes them as inferior

Literally the Paragraph beginning with "Pride in one's own race..." is a direct quote from Mein Kampf, you ill informed pot smoking quazi German.

NANI???? MUH DICK DESU

オーストラリア。。。よくない。。。

No probrum

the dream is over. pack it up boys.

We all know your a shill. If you are not, kill your self for treason.

なにのはなしで?

>source?

and why is removing article 9 a bad thing?

哈哈哈
日本人怎么能恢复??
中国总是第一!

はい。

滑稽ですね?

And then you'll have more women than men.
And since they'll become the majority, they'll start either fucking every gaijin they put their hands upon, or will start making harsher selections on the available men, turning the current "perfect men" into future hikkis, then it turns all into a big ball of matrairchy that crumbles under its own weight and gets raped by chinese men fleeing the country because females are lacking in China.

TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN

Tfw I was waiting for this long time ago

WW 3
W

SOUTH CHINA SEA

Too Late, I already stole a Japanese woman from you! 2 Kids nicaa