What went wrong with amanda bynes career?

what went wrong with amanda bynes career?

based

Unironically schizophrenia.

It's wrong to make fun of a schizo.

You think the drugs and sexual molestation colliding with that schizophrenia had anything to do with it?

Did Dan get to her?

mk-ultra project monarch

the jew producer cock fried her brain

Drugs, without all the rock and roll.

Actors aren't rockstars. I could play my violin or guitar on acid but I sure as fuck couldn't act on that crap.

Oh and, she's not wrong. They're not very good looking and I dare you to show me one president or first lady that is. Ugly old people. That's the cost.

Barbara looked good for her age back then.

I mean Laura.

Still wouldn't bang her but that's mostly because I won't fuck with another guy's lawn, as it were.

Who the fuck is Ananda Bynes

When did Amanda Bynes turn into Lauren Southern?

Who the hell is Laura Southern? Plus Obama and Michelle were super ugly and so are their kids. Get done with political correctness. They're fucking, ugly. Maybe not on the inside but damn they look like deformed midgets.

Michelle is no Beyonce and Barack is no Kanye. For fucks sake just admit it.

Bynes is based af. Michelle is a tranny gorilla and Barry is a clear homo. Never trust a left handed person. They are weird as FUCK.

I would unironically fuck Melania and enjoy it

brainlets cant comprehend the level of ascension that this post is on so they call is 'schizophrenia'

Dude, being racist won't work for you. You're on the wrong side of history and that, in spite of being very conservative will not last. White supremacy shit is not alright.

I thought the people doing all the white nationalist shit in NC were plants until I heard this bullshit. You morons really exist? How do we get rid of you?

You ruin every reasonable response to the left. Get, the fuck, out.

melania

same, but i wanna RP as barron

Don't say his name

you got to work on your bait user

Bait? I wish you were right in front of me.

I'd fug Obama's daughters.

someone post the webm

>um white people fucked up again. like, good job everyone. great job society. baka desu. old white man yells at cloud. *white person sees a cracker* white person "same" desu. literally same. literally me every day of my life bae. um, good job white people. poor little white oppressed guy! BOOHOO!

this

>literally tweeted that when she was young, her father consented to putting a computer chip in her brain

Why? Who gives a shit?

White people did nothing wrong, nothing.

They acted on instinct and self-protection the whole time. Yes, they were selfish but that's not a reason to hate white people. Everyone is selfish when they have the advantage.

There isn't any white privilege. Just a responsibility of all people to maintain a society. The US now has the least oppressed generation in history that acts more oppressed than ever.

The most vocal people now are suburban white people. I'm sorry you had such a great life up to now, but some people did. You SHOULD fight for human rights, not racial rights. Not gender rights. The biggest lie the left has sold is that you're oppressed when you sit on a couch, bitching on your Ipad. When other people have to look for something to eat.

>People of Colour >>>> White People. boohoo white people, youre life is sooo tough.

>sexual molestation

How does he keep getting away with it?

I know, you hate that I'm right.

>Never trust a left handed person.

My friend's grandpa told us that left handed people are freaky faggots when we were 11 years old. Those are words I will never forget.

I;m from Montana but my grandfather was from Jersey. He said left-handed people were stupid cunts that couldn't hold a pen in their right hand. Coming from a Doctor of Entomology? Guess they're stupid cunts.

Coke is a hell of a drug.

>wahhhh I hate white people boohooooo
>>>/reddit/