IT's FAKE AMERICANA IS FORMULAIC AND DEGRADING

IT's FAKE AMERICANA IS FORMULAIC AND DEGRADING

>Muschietti has a commercially shrewd grasp of what triggers today’s jaundiced moviegoers and TV-watchers, raised on shock effects and paranormal frights, much of it derived from King’s own clichés. King’s world represents our culture’s degradation and depravity — not “fun” but perhaps the most synthetic Hollywood sentimentality ever to be mistaken for Americana.

amp.nationalreview.com/article/451180/stephen-king-it-boring-degrading-spettacolo-shows-creative-redemption

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
out.com/movies/2015/8/12/guy-ritchie-seduces-man-uncle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that regardless of personal tastes, he knows more about film than you ever will.

Stop shilling Armond.

How is this gay nigga always so right?

cuck

don't bully pls

Fuck here is the meme contrarian review that will infest the board ehile IT breaks records because it's actually a fun movie.

His shtick is getting pretty old desu senpai.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
fuck off mushitti

I don't know, I think that being right is a pretty timeless act.

>it made money
>muh fun
the absolute state of Sup Forums

Sup Forums falling for fun flick is an older shtick

Instead of crossing your arms like a child how about you actually give us a retort to Mr. White's review

Armony White is something special. I say that unrionicly and with the best possible meaning.

>despises The Force Awakens
>loves Snyder's films
He's my nigga. I wonder if he has reviewed any of Kevin Smith's more modern flicks.

WELL-FUCKING-SAID

Armond doesn't sound very down with the clown or down with the sickness

GLIB

How is he so fucking right all the time.

>ever
No, you could say now cause he's been around the block longer, but ever?

Extremely surprised Armond didn't like the critically praised, box office success 'IT'

>the absolutely BLACKED state of Sup Forums

That review of Spettacolo is interesting, makes me want to see it

Oh man his review of Moonlight was something to behold. The irony was mindblowing.

>le contrarian reviewer is contrarian

He knows more about sucking cock then I ever will too, doesn't mean I want his opinions on it.

>Armond hates it
Confirmed kino, brb buying tickets

>wonder if Armond reviewed Man from UNCLE
>my face when
out.com/movies/2015/8/12/guy-ritchie-seduces-man-uncle

>The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is more than a reboot, it’s a guy’s guy love story. British director Guy Ritchie pours his liking of sexy, tough-guy camaraderie and brutal violence into this flashy retro film version of the '60s American TV spy series.

>Ritchie’s own code of cool — impassioned masculine professionalism — flows between American CIA agent Napoleon Solo (dark-haired Henry Cavill) and Russian KGB agent Illya Kuryakin (blond Armie Hammer) as they come together to save the 1963 world. Each man is a high-style figure of '60s Cold War sexual tension. Their code acronym (United Network Command for Law Enforcement) could as well suggest LBGT broad-mindedness.

>Even though there’s a woman in the plot (Alicia Vikander as the daughter of a former Nazi rocket scientist possibly building a nuclear bomb to the advantage of either East/West governments) her frumpiness in mod clothes exposes Ritchie’s preference; she only gets in the way of Solo and Kuryakin’s erotically coordinated chic:

>Solo’s neatly-parted and Kuraykin’s deeply-parted hairstyles mean more than politics. Their first aggressive encounter is a car chase courtship — a motorized do-si-do — where the two agents thrust and parry through dark Berlin streets testing their cunning, agility and prowess.

>Consider their Heimlich maneuver: After joining forces, Solo saves a drowning Kuryakin by coming up from behind. It is an intimate rescue and Ritchie’s coyness is daring. The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is loaded with gay sexual innuendo, including several tearoom jokes: In a green public urinal, Solo jests “Anything in particular, or are you just looking?” Even Kuryakin has “a bit of fun with three Italian boys in the men’s room,” with flirty-eyed Hammer coming out on top — and still dapper.

literally my fav reviewer

Why did you post a picture of my mom?

>Armond has the same opinion on a movie as Douge

Bro?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Armond White agrees with the Tomatometer more than 50 percent of the time. Can you pull the dick out of your eye and see that Armond isn't a contrarian?

But what did he think of The Emoji Movie?

It was animationkino 10/10

Yeah I don't know where people get the idea that he's a contrarian

>Arnold White
>is black

fucking contrarian

He only agrees with it when it comes to more obscure movies. Anything mainstream he automatically goes against the grain.

No!

He just said he agrees with obscure shit

>conservative faggot dislikes a movie based on a King's story
Woah, what a twist

There is literally only one review that matters - but where the fuck is it?!