Why Wes Anderson movies are soooooooo comfy?

Why Wes Anderson movies are soooooooo comfy?

Because white America was sooooooo comfy.

If she had a better agent she'd be on top of Hollywood by now ;_;

Because he's a genius.

true.

good music, i think.

Because he treats sentimentality as something to be embraced rather than to be avoided at all costs like most of his contemporaries do.

Really not a bad post, user.

I really like the art direction of his films and the magical feel to them. Also this

only white people find these pretentious fluff movies comfy

I like how Sup Forums always complains about shills but constantly spam shit like this everywhere

Fuck off

i didn't know krager was a nigger

I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.

Because colour composition is pleasure to the common eye

Is he going to make the top ten of the next sight and sound vote? I have my fingers crossed

If you had ever been on Sup Forums back in the day you would know that the Nazi shills from Stormfront were always considered part of the problem too.

JIDF vs Stormfront threads would always go to the post limit, always the same fucking posts with the same bullshit infographs and propaganda points, endlessly shitting up the front page.

When people talk about "Sup Forums leaking containment", what they're really talking about is Stormniggers venturing to other boards with their racebait bullshit

Also, don't try and pretend it's any better than some of the shit you pull

Color palet,symetrical,love subplot,wide shot,Bill Murray

This. Sup Forums was originally mostly Marxist based.

Cause he is obsessive over every aspect of his movies and knows exactly what he wants

He chose a voice early on and stuck to it, some hate it some love it

dis

Can we all agree that Wes is the greatest current filmmaker?

being this new

wow she grew an epic pair of tits

dauym. those got big

i know the password is out

There were a hell of a lot of libertarians and classical republicans as well. Anarchists, too, they used to have really cool infographic threads posting stuff like pic related "for when shit hit the fan".

Hitler was a meme that got brought across from old Sup Forums, then Stormfront got wind of it and moved in with their fuckery, now we have teenagers finding that stuff in their formative years and buying into it. Poe's law in action.

Meant to attach pic

she grew some nice tits

>implying he is wrong

butthurt detected

would you be as assblasted if white was replaced with Japanese and Wes Anderson movies were by a Japanese director set in Japan?

didnt think so faggot

This.

simple

look at the color in OP's picture, one dimensional.
its not common in nature but it is in cartoons.
people this generation grew up on cartoons with zero color texture.
his movies are like living cartoons, you get nostalgia and novelty.
notice people race on about its "aesthetic" and nothing else.

why the fuck do spergs like this bring up Sup Forums whenever someone says something nice about white people lmao

You can keep your eyes looking in one place.

mind numbing to intellectuals who want more from film than pretty images

because white "people" are literally hitlers. yakub should have killed them all when he had the chance.

>this dumb AND a tripfag

The power of the directorial voice means he can make the film as he wants without outside influence, and that means he can portray everything as whimsical, otherworldly and like something out of a 1950s white utopia.

There's a difference between stating your opinion and shilling.
Ignorance from a tripfag, who'd have ever guessed it?

*blocks your path*

Because DUDE QUIRKY COLOR CORRECTION AND DELIBERATELY-PLACED KNICK-NACKS LMAO