British Hate THread

Dump what you've got

Boston pls

Fuck off Burger.

I hereby claim this thread in the name of her majesty the queen
This is not a British Patriotism thread

SHART

Will colonials ever get over their obsession?

>hating on brit bongs

they're top blokes m8. plus they're whiter than you lads

>60%

I like where this thread is going

Sup Forums is a British board, get out of here you swine

Why hate on my brothers who will start killing from the West until we meet in the East?

You think i care about the bullshit of the past when Europa faces its extinction? Fuck that

Fuck off shill

Don't listen to this faggot, bongbros we love you guys

Those feels. I know those feels.

Anglos stick together.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

She lived at a time when Christian women had modesty. It might look alien today when only muslim women have it, but it used to be part of European culture.

Muslim women have no modesty

Damn straight. Ausbros where you at?

Don't be a bellend all of your life, son.

Quintessentially 60% white

>towing an AWD car with a 2-wheel trailer

RIP differentials in about 3 minutes

Guess who controls Britain?

>i know how to show these people that anglos are not suhuman
>i will post a picture of an ugly whore with a jew nose, maybe that will make us look aryan

What I don't get is why the royals don't do any ruling. They aren't even political at all. All they do is remodel castles and get their picture in the paper.

Yes they do, they are the only ones in our streets that don't show off their ass and pussy to random strangers in the streets.

Se a girl? Can't see her ass? She is most likely a muslim or someone is blocking your view.

Her majesty, Queen Elizabeth II long may she reign.

S
H
A
R
T

i knew you guys would be missing me

OP is a faggot, but there are plenty of women who remain modest.
If anything, school dress codes enforced by overzealous soccer moms at pta's are a bit too strict, imo. Unless she's a prostitute, a woman isn't going to make a lot of money dressing like a slut. This goes doubly for a man, where how you dress reflects how you make your money. I've dressed like a trucker all my life. Crazy, but I'm a truck driver now.

I literally can't believe this shit.