Movies where the new generation saves the old?

Movies where the new generation saves the old?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/09/08/florida-republican-refuses-to-resign-after-gruesomely-violent-past-uncovered/
koco.com/article/former-state-sen-ralph-shortey-appears-in-federal-court/12185869
nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/here-come-republican-retirements-n799761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That doesn't look like an 8 year old

>picnic table

based

Kek

hoax

>american will be brown and there's nothing you can do about i-

>amerishorts

That experience changed him...

What about movies about Jewish heroes?

that totally happened

>tfw the good guys are actually winning
maybe voting for trump was the best thing to actually happen

What do you bet it's going to be something like this?

>that Stephen King book on his bookshelf

LMAO
M
A
O

Why does it have to be America's fault and not just those kids and their parents who were involved?

because if i blame some huge faceless thing i dont have any responsibilities

Oh yeah, the Republicans are such "good guys." /s

salon.com/2017/09/08/florida-republican-refuses-to-resign-after-gruesomely-violent-past-uncovered/
koco.com/article/former-state-sen-ralph-shortey-appears-in-federal-court/12185869
nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/here-come-republican-retirements-n799761

If you consider this winning, I'd hate to see losing.

They're living in a world where they are not allowed or able to take a step back from it all and take in the whole picture. They can't stop screaming because they think the other side will keep on screaming and win the screaming match, no matter how illogical and dangerous it is.

They talk in wide-sweeping philosophical ways that make it seem like they know the whole picture. But then they can only address it in extremely black-and-white terms that don't take into account any of the nuances and complications that arise in a complex, modern, diverse society.

It's a step back into tribalism and scapegoating that has plagued societies for centuries, except in the past, the voices of the nut-jobs haven't been able to multiply so easily and artificially. Twitter bot-nets and artificial echo chambers have left them thinking that the masses actually agree with them, and that they're leading a huge rebellion against some sort of tyranny. They've been protected from hearing opposing viewpoints for so long that their world view doesn't take them into account. If put on a left-to-right political scale, theirs doesn't consider anything on the left as valid because it's not real to them.

oh shit

how big was that picnic table

isn't it funny that there just so happens to be a damning photo of Trump compromising right when he compromises? From outside? Behind the trees?