Car hole or car hold?

car hole or car hold?

Karhold

GarĂ ge

Sneed's Car Hole & Car Hold
Formerly Chuck's

Sneedhole

Car hold isn't funny. The joke only works if it's car hole.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

car hold is kinda funny

based anti-sneed poster

Car hold is funnier because a hold is an old term for fortress. Hole doesn't even make sense. Car box would've been funnier if the joke they were going for is Moe being dumb.

BULLET HOLES

So, you're the underage spammer?

I think car hole makes sense and is definitely funny, I think car hold also makes sense but its definitely more absurd (and perhaps funnier)

kek

nice try sneedposter. you're the underage.

MIASU, as they say on GameFAQs.

Its a bot who autoposts something in every simpsons related thread

>i-it's a bot meme
shut up barney poster

Nice try.
You have no job and wait all day to retort.
Get a job or maybe for once actually watch film or television.
And I usually tell everyone to kill themselves.

>it's an episode where they have enlarged pupils

GOAT

>enlarged
Formerly Embiggened

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

You can clearly see Sneed is still sitting by the door. Then who does the feeding?

una vela

tpbp

Moe's Marages?

Congratulations on making it to the bench of the Sup Forums roster, Keit-Ai.

I'm 27 years old and I made many of the early sneed pics

then I renamed them to the Sup Forums image urls so no one would know it was me reposting them over and over

kek

holy shit I just got the joke. Is it because chuck rhymes with fuck?

Your parents must be proud

Perfectly cromulent episodes.

no you idiot chuck was a perv he just owned a brothel

I'm fucking dead

Moe's Hoes. Some of them subcontract for Chuck.

lel

This has been answered

Came here to post this.

Never noticed that he had arms of different lengths.

>hurr it's car hole bc some random guy named hank said it and he has a checkmark so his opinion is fact