"too curvy for hollywood"

>had recurring guest roles for years on prime time television
>played a major role on one of the most critically acclaimed dramas in the last 20 years
>has had multiple lead and supporting roles in hollywood hipster films

ok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VTMzBCqGKU
youtube.com/watch?v=2ERtWwCflpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she doesnt get big money roles because she doesnt get naked not cause shes "too curvy"

>whoa whoa, we cant have a movie with an attractive woman with big beautiful hips and tits

said no producer ever

Kikes hate curvy women

sjw don't like beautiful and big boobs, and she's both.
usually they're all for fat women but her fat is nullified by her beauty and breasts.

maybe show your ass once in a while you stupid fucking bitch

>was

that's actually been said a few times, its why jennifer lawrence was big.

it's okay but not her best feature

she needs to diversify her jerk material portfolio if she wants the big time mommy bucks

You mean fat. She's fat. This is now a fat hate thread.

Several big name producers are only interested in dicks.

Is that a wig or do Disneyland staff have to get their hair looking rock-solid perfectly styled every day?

>sjw don't like beautiful and big boobs

You fucking retard. Christina Hendricks is one of the SJW saints. They are always putting her pedestal and publishing stories like the OP picture of how she overcame stereotypes and is a role model for women.

I swear you fucking Sup Forumstards don't know up from down anymoe.

She's always been fat. Lately, she's just gotten obese.

three words: kat fucking dennings.

/thread

In her case that's real hair, though having the right body type is the key thing

>Getting paid to be a misogynistic Chad

I want to be Disneyworld Gaston.

kikes hate curvy goyim

It's a tragedy that curvy as a term has been defamed by hamplanets using it to describe themselves in dating sites.

She's a Jew.

why the fuck you newshits consider the widespread hate for your kind as Sup Forums?
you are just despised by the whole site, lurk some more and stop sperging and you'll know it's true.

That's rather unfortunate because Jewish women have tiddies in abundance

She's not wrong, large chested women in hollywood are relegated to comedy or period roles. Jews just dont like casting feminine, fertile women for some reason unless they're black.

kek, gay kikes are the most predominant producers and directors in hollywood.

Post moar for science.

The fact that there even is such a shirt at such a size is mindboggling. I mean, if she is actually trying to lose some weight good, no GREAT, for her, but you know, maybe brag about it AFTER you've lost some weight. Otherwise it only comes off as hypocritical
Also, obligatory joke about her inability to wear glass slippers in the first place

>tfw Gaston died irl

chads never win bros ;_;

Quite literally not. I know several in real life who found it insulting that i thought she was really attractive. Liking a white woman with huge breasts and tradiional style is perverse apparently.

Pro top: everyone is Sup Forums just like everyone is reddit. It's just an insult at this point. It doesn't mean you are literally from there.

i get hard specially for the master race

THIS. I always thought it was an insecurity thing, chest size is a physical, visual and genetic hierarchy and girls feel bad if they hear a guy confirm this if they arent large chested.

They only let fat girls and minorities be praised for their breasts because they're not really competitive anyway.

Those were basic bitches, not SJWs.

No im specifically talking about two huge intersectional feminist types who had asked what i wanted in a girl. I dont go around talking about christina hendricks so i can remember the specific incident. Anyone but gal gadot or michelle obama was the wrong answer.

What are you talking about user?

A Tale of Two Milkmaids is coming out next year

Sounds like a good opportunity to call them out for being the hypocrites they are.

>No im specifically talking about two huge intersectional feminist types who had asked what i wanted in a girl.
>not giving them the d

i thought they were doing this one first?

>for some reason
ohh yon know the reason

Liking overtly feminine features will always upset people like that, i had a similar reaction (not from them) from telling a younger female friend that me and my gf planned on having 4 kids.

If you aren't interested in a hollywood strong woman with a flat chest and hank hill ass who hashtags #thisgirlcan from the gym and runs tinder on google glasses then you're sick.

There's no hypocrisy because their aims don't actually involve equality and tolerance.

They were vile, not even just physically but one would talk about how she wasnt wearing underwear and her jeans had holes in them near her vagina which scratched and also an incident with haemorrhoids. The other i didnt know much but she had that universal fucking flat fringe and wore dungarees over her lego man shape body.

this one got cancelled after Ariel lopped her tits off (i'm serious I was seriously pitching this)

I don't know the story of this

I have this script that I'm trying to get off but I need more big titted actresses

>An ordinary guy wakes up one morning to find himself in the body of a bosomy woman played by Kat Dennings. He sleeps his way through the city's lesbian elite, played by the likes of Allison Brie and Anna Kendrick. Eventually he comes up against the titqueen, played by Christina Hendricks, who reveals that she was once an ordinary guy like himself who specifically selected him as her sapphic successor.

It eventually comes to a showdown between Kat Dennings against Eva Amurri on who'll carry on Christina Hendrick's legacy.

A heart-warming story teaching us the value of life and breasts. R18

jesus fucking christ

cry more fatty

>They were vile, not even just physically but one would talk about how she wasnt wearing underwear and her jeans had holes in them near her vagina which scratched and also an incident with haemorrhoids. The other i didnt know much but she had that universal fucking flat fringe and wore dungarees over her lego man shape body.

The first one also didnt shave at all - and being part indian her armpits were overflowing. She asked me to listen to her music that she was really proud of which was literally instrumentals downloaded from soundcloud with her impersonating whale song over the top.
She had had tonnes of casual sex but the duration i knew her had the definition of a beta bux bf who sold his gcse tier art to come visit her at uni where she was getting blitzed on every drug offered.

It's these people who then go into 'the arts' and film who then say "no christina hendricks, its not healthy for men to like her".

post more shops

Breast reduction should be fucking illegal outside cases of serious breast cancer risks

>and also an incident with haemorrhoids

Do elaborate.

Just once she said she'd been bleeding a bit out of her ass for a while after her boyfriend fucked it, she didnt know if it was a tear or haemorrhoids. It wouldnt heal because she cycled a lot and whenever she went to the toilet it reopened. Her mother was a GP and prescribed her some cream or another. I didnt really ask more about it as it was disgusting to imagine this hairy boy shaped girl wearing crotchless jeans slowly pooling with anal blood.

How did he do it?

well first he took her clothes off and then he stuck his face between her breasts and-- i mean he's got a great personality?

Cringeworthy shop

did someone shop a cow bell around her neck? mmmmmmmmm milk

she should get /fit/ like mommy Bryce

haha of course not that would be silly

>three words: kat fucking dennings.
in which reality is kat fucking dennings a huge mainstream star? she's a C-lister at best.

that's why we only could see her tits on a single shitty tv show right? show a big titted actress on a big movie where she doesn't cover her tits completely so people don't even realise that her tits are big

Is she giving instructions on how to milk her? wtf

meh

fuuuuck didn't realise how ugly he was

>Dr. Pavel, I'm THICC

Being Disneyworld Gaston has to be among the top 5 best jobs in the world
youtube.com/watch?v=5VTMzBCqGKU

There are multiple Gastons though

>Disneyworld Gaston
>constantly have fuckwads come up and try to mess with you
Eh.

get out of here you cow, go back to being pregnant or something

You cant /thread on your own post newfriend. Also Kat Dennings hasn't gotten any big roles ever so you're disproving your own point

She will just have to give /ourguy/ Pierce a call, i'm sure he will find a way to get a roll for her.....

>moar
>science
reddit much?

>tfw she will probably never have children
>we will never see a young, slightly more tan version of her growing up

>She had had tonnes of casual sex but the duration i knew her had the definition of a beta bux bf who sold his gcse tier art to come visit her at uni where she was getting blitzed on every drug offered.

What did he mean by this?

Why does she look like she needs to get fucked really hard in every picture?

Literally who?

fat people are disgusting fuck off

Have you seen any films over the last 20 years?

she's what the kids call fuckable

they literally do say that

It's a 'all my Sup Forums waifus in one thread' thread
Today's gonna be a good day

>STILL haven't gotten to shoot thick hot seed inside a titcow
what am I living for and what am I dying for are the same question

one day we will all have titcows of our own

no i forbid it

3-4/10 ass that even that dress can't save it, and this is coming from an ass man

>prime time television is hollywood

Stopped there, I don't give a shit about the mentally ill.

any movies/tv series with her sex scenes?

>There's a timeline where Pierce and Christina marry
>There's a timeline where Pierce goes full feeder on her
>There's a timeline of Christina as a 400 lbs feedee

Why am I here, anons?? Just to suffer

What did Gaston mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=2ERtWwCflpg

No, I want BBW Bryce.

i just dont get it

2curvy4hollywood
She seems to get a decent amount of work but seriously isn't she in her 40s?
I'd still take her to pound town...and if i heard she was nude in a movie I'd go see it opening night but older women simply don't get a lot of work in Hollywood
Sure we would all like her to be poison ivy in Gotham sirens but I doubt that's going to happen

Are you gay or just retarded?

>watching drive with my mom at home
>gets to the scene where driver straddles hendricks on the bed and softly talks to her as she sobs and whimpers
>get the hardest boner I've ever gotten
>try to cross my legs in my seat so its not so obvious but mom sees it anyways
>glances at it and says nothing and then keeps glancing out of the corner of her eye until hendricks gets shot in the head
I've never been so uncomfortable in my entire fucking life

Is your mom hot?

he bondburgered her

Is Gaston /our guy/?

I saw a picture of her when she was a teenager once and she was super fucking hot with freckles and green eyes and reddish hair but she's my mom so it's weird

But is she hot now?

if she took care of herself she would be but she's covered in acne and missing a tooth and shit so she's too trashy to get a boner from

lying fag

>Rewatching Mad Men
>Second erotic dream with Joan of the month
L-Lads?