Who will win the first debate?

Will Trump sperg desperately or will Hillary have a seizure? What do you think will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>debate
>hillary
Hillary will die in a few days.

You tell me, I'm not watching.
> seated
> in different rooms
> all questions will be slow pitch softballs

It's like a bad south park episode, they've taken any reason to watch, out of the debates.

Source? I thought that was only the case for the forum, not the debates.

You're confusing the town halls with actual debates, right? They didn't actually change them all to town halls...

Haha lmao, are you serious? American fucking politics

>implying trump has the balls to debate

First event is a town hall not a debate.

>being completely unaware that he went up against three moderators and 5+ attackers multiple times already and still creamed everyone
Go back to rubbing mommy's nutsack, kid.

this, also check'd

What are all of these digits I'm getting? I must be in Kek's light today, friends.

>advanced shilling

>CTR thanks you for your service, 0.02 USD has been deposited to your account.

For the millionth time you morons: THERE WON'T BE A FUCKING DEBATE.

Expecting the debates to even happen lol

Once the field narrowed enough that he had to give answers longer than tweets, he stopped debating.

You think he has the balls or ability to go one on one?

That's adorable.

I'd watch the debates if they got rid of audiences.

Anyway, if Trump stays calm, and responds to Clinton's inevitable "u a racist" with "can we stick with the issues please?" Then he'll win

Well, if she refuses, won't she lose credibility and lose the election?

>outrageous CTR desperation
Sorry, Kazim, but people are going to see him crush her. It's going to be like Nixon/Kennedy for millions of Americans. Get ready to see her support vanish.

Even McCain and Romney's monkeys could come up with better arguments than this. Do you really think "he isn't hillary" is enough to win an election?

>"yeah but when will he start giving SPECIFICS???"
At least you guys upped your game a bit.

She hasn't lost credibility in the eyes of 1:2 voters yet, did you think of that?

If a laundry list of incompetence, murder, bribery and corruption don't change their minds-- why the fuck would not debating?

Really, unironically, made me think. Women, niggers, spics, faggots etc. just vote democratic, no matter what the fuck happens.

Some faggot made a thread saying the form the 7th is the debate, even though the actual debate is the 26th. And all the Reddit fags believed him

He needs to win all 3

Romney won the first but lost the other 2, he even said this would happen

He also really needs to fight against the seating bullshit, Trump towering over Clinton will be a massive blow to her & the DNC knows it

He has given specifics. They're generally shit.

He wants to hire a quarter the number of border agents that the gang of eight did in their amnesty scheme. lol

He literally went more liberal on immigration than heb and rubio and you monkeys are still slobbering all over his knob.

Yup.

We're fucked. All of us.

Difference is that Obama was a pretty good debater. Hillary is shit. The only debate she's ever "won" in her career as a public servant was when the other guy sperged put on her and basically got in her face.

No you've got me wrong. Its not Trump I'm concerned about. Its Clinton who is unable to debate. She can only be harmed at this point by getting on a live debate stage. She can not allow it to happen. Of course Trump would annihilate her. That's my point.

Picking and choosing pieces of a plan to argue for the total is pretty pathetic. Let me know when anyone else besides Bill Clinton in 1996 proposes a wall. You're genuinely working to spread misinfo and confuse passive voters because you're shilling for a shit candidate and you know it. Enjoy watching her powerslide into the mid thirties in the polls next later this month.

>this is how deluded the average trump supporter is

Universal suffrage was a mistake.

Idiot, it's not about what's more liberal or conservative, it's about what works effectively. You don't need as many border guards when you have a wall.

I've been shitposting all morning and need a break so here's what's going to happen:

>The debates will be subtly biased towards Hillary.
>Hillary will try and spend as little time addressing Trump, directly, as possible.
>Most of her answers will be memorized segments of policy designed to appeal to the most voters possible
>If you can remember more than 30 seconds into the past, you'll see that nothing she says makes sense, and it conflicts with what she said previously, or only vaguely answers the question.
>She'll try to appeal to both Berniebros and Republicans - awkward shoutouts to Bernie Sanders one minute, Reagan the next
>Nobody knows what Trump will do, as it will probably be off the cuff, extemporaneous, and Trump-like. Some positive messages, some attacks on the Clintons, some showboating, some attack on the moderator.
>The media will insist Hillary is winning.
>In the background, Wikileaks will release something intensely damaging, in the middle of the debate.
>If 5D chess is being played, Trump will have been notified in advance of what Wikileaks will dump, and try and get Hillary to lie about it, specifically, during the first debate, but before it's released to the public.
>Assange unloads evidence that Hillary Clinton sold secrets and access to Saudi Arabia, and similar countries that Americans dislike.
>Debate finishes, everybody's been too busy freaking out on social media, and Trump's performance is overshadowed by the leak.
>Hillary continues to decline in the polls and suffers greatly in the next debate, and drops even further afterwards.
>The polls are fixed, again, and the media goes into damage control overdrive.

Do I even have to say it? Cap it.

What did first post mean by this

>being this deluded

Watching useful idiots at work is a truly horrifying experience.

The Republican party had better find a way to get rid of you monkeys before the midterms or the republic is done.

It's probably already too late.

Yup, that 47%
People got angry because Romney told the truth, only time he did

We are all in the same boat. We can only hope for war.

i think the debating is way more trumps thing. on average he has been behind hillary so worst case he doesn't gain anything, best case he overtakes her. for hillary its the opposite the best she can hope for is to hold onto the lead.
i also think trumps personality is far more suited for debating, interestingly he is very extravagant and is not scared of putting himself into the spotlight for good or bad press, while hillary is much more conservative in her manner.

Hillary dies during the debates, Kek wills it

I agree, niggers, fags and women shouldn't vote.

The moderators are all pretty liberal. I think Trump will use that to continue the media is dishonest/untrustworthy but on a national stage. Hillary will continue using buzzwords and trump is literally hitler message

Niggers, fags, and women didn't put a progressive new york democrat on top of the republican ticket.

Hillary dies during the debates, Kek wills it

Amerifats are trained to laugh at allegations of conspiracy, though, so half of the audience will think he's being ridiculous.

Are you Ted Cruz?

dahnald

Neither are particularly good debaters so i hope Trump has been working on it. He has alot to use against Hillary, but like you said anything people bring up about her is just a "right wing conspiracy theory." I hope hillary gets so stumped she has another seizure on live tv or gets a leaky diaper

>debate about to start
>Trump walks in
>Hillary is already seated
>"Mr Trump will you please have a seat and we can begin"
>shitlib moderater smirks jewishly
>"No thanks" Trump says
>"If a President can't even stand for a debate, how will they stand against our enemies?"
>crowd goes wild
>nu-males immediately tear off their bowties and problem glasses and begin benchpressing the nearest objects
>immediately everyone the auditorium starts lynching the nearest blacks in sight
>all Jews in the nation drop dead from utter shock
>Mexicans flee south of the border
>unanimous referendum to forgo elections this year and install Trump as Chancellor
>age of the Aryan American Imperium begins

>What do you think will happen?
Its not going to be like past debates, that I can say with near certainty.

>guy who repeatedly went up against a blatantly stacked deck and won
>vs the woman who has had all opposition paid off prior to her getting into the room

I wonder.

>trumptards in a nutshell
>we republican now

When they make a movie about Trump's rise to power. You should write it.

when are you gonna drop the "polinanutshell[#]" pic?

Donald you're a sniveling coward!

They added this debate like last week the 3 real debates have been scheduled for months and don't follow this format.

Thanks for ctr, I really enjoyed all the reasons I should vote for Hillary Oh wait you have none and never do.

Everyone who observed the race knows that Trump will crush Hillary

Trump's Track record
>Destroyed the Bush dynasty
>Ended a Cruz's career
>Almost ended Rubio's career until he discovered that he cant beat Clinton and Trump was the solution
>Destroyed Soros' puppet (Kasich)
>Showed everyone that is not Trump is incompetent when he skipped the debate
>BTFO Neocons

Hillary cant even beat Bernie at the debates

when is the first debate?

Hard to win a debate from a prison cell.

The 26th of this month i believe

There won't be any debates, Hillary is a coward. People will vote for a candidate in Nov. that is literally hiding from them so she doesn't get BTFO. Does it get any more pathetic?

He wasn't giving reasons to vote for Hillary you dumb shit he is saying Trump is an obvious plant throwing the election purposefully so the most hated women to ever run in politics would actually have a chance at winning whereas if she was facing Cruz or even Rubio she'd be absolutely getting stomped

Lmfao, americana bringing the bants

Im gonna be one comfy smug

Hilary has to overcome the concussion she sustained at the hands of an angry Bill very interesting.
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

Kek is with all of us

It's a shame the trumptards handed this one to Hillary.

It's a shame they're too retarded to sit 2020 out and will give us whatever liberal the media decides to give $2 billion in free coverage to.

don't mind me, fellas

The Clinton media would tear most of these candidates apart.
They would kill Jeb with his own family name alone.
Make Cruz look like some insane religious fanatic that is extremely dangerous and irresponsible for making the government shut down.
Destroy Kasich with some of the stuff he has said, like "punching Russia up the nose", "women belong in the kitchen" and "I don't need your people" to a Black woman Democrat.