Trump just won the election

Trump just won the election.

>It is my prayer that the America of tomorrow will be one of unity and peace.

Hitlery BTFO. How will she ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8mesr62KmcY
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/ar-AAiitFU?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
freedomoutpost.com/obama-violates-federal-law-again-reliquishes-us-control-of-internet-to-private-international-body/
fortune.com/2016/08/17/obama-internet-privatized/
thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/23604-obama-uses-police-shootings-to-push-for-nationalization-of-police
thelibertarianrepublic.com/obama-plans-to-nationalize-local-police/
freedomoutpost.com/al-sharpton-reaffirms-obamas-call-to-unconstitutionally-nationalize-police/
youtube.com/watch?v=h3-pZ4Etfw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/8mesr62KmcY

trump live stream

youtu.be/8mesr62KmcY

>Trump panders to niggers and wears what looks like a kikes religious vestments
>Sup Forums still supports Trump unconditionally
Yeesh.

Hillary has put her campaign on hold while she tries to recover from some health problems she's been having.

FUCK DRUMPF.

THIS.

Source???

What the fuck is he wearing?
Is Trump confirmed for first American pope?

we're hoping trump can fix the niggers. or if not that at least the inner cities themselves

>durr don't pander to a tenth of the population so you don't get elected durr

nice one CTR

>CNN
>Trumps attrmpt to reach out to minorities a failure?
>In other news Hillary hasn't been seen in weeks, here's why you should vote for her!

>Is Trump confirmed for first American pope?

THAT

I used to Shill for Hill

BUT NOW I AM A TRUMPMISSILE!

THE OTHER

>we're hoping trump can fix the niggers.
You actually think niggers can be fixed!?!?
And you want to fix the niggers!?!?
what the fuck!?!?

> or if not that at least the inner cities themselves
The problem with the inner cities is the niggers.
The only way you will fix the inner cities is to remove the niggers.

>I want to link hands with all the non-Whites and skip through the diversity field as long as its with my candidate.
Nice one, Trumpcuck.

It's so sad when people reply to their own comments, pretending to be someone else. Lmao kys

Hillary has put her campaign on hold until her health improves.

Are you in all these threads or what

-58:00
Oy vey!

So she quit?

>we're hoping trump can fix the niggers

its more belivable that we build a million walls and niggers will remain niggers.

Link?

Just woke up.
What did I miss?
What is happening?

>Choice is between X and illary.
>not choosing X
Kill yourself shill fag

Sauce?

Who is she?

ME WANT LICKY BUM BUM!!!!

Good morning wagecucks! Another day, another dollar.

>thinking there's an actual choice between the two
>actually thinking that voting matters
what?

Please kys

I absolutely LOVE these moments when Donald pretends to be Christian and pray etc. because it's so obvious he's an atheist

Obama is an atheist too but with Donald it's even more obvious, so when he performs these Christian theatrics my sides explode

He couldn't even name a single verse of the Bible, "I like all of them"

I'm not a Christian and even I know like 10 verses by heart, in Slovenian and in English

Trump in Detroit today interacting successfully with the black community. Liberals outraged.

The Left actually hates Hillary Clinton

(Weak citation but still citation.)

>err mer geerd!
>you don't support trump unconditionally like i do!
>therefore you need to kill yourself and die!
That's the best argument you have?

He went full Rabbi.

>Why I support Trump. Pic related.

>Trump in Detroit today interacting successfully with the black community
And all it took was scripted questions and scripted answers during a planned photo op.

>Trump goes through primaries acting as the great divider and Hillary as the great unifier
>Roles are completely reversed in the general election

This is the craziest shit

fuck off CTR shill

>Obama
>Athiest

Kys he is a Muslim. He even swore into congress on a quran

CNN hates it so I love it.

HALLELUKEK! Brother Remover here saw the light

stay mad

Have to start somewhere, a planned visit is better then no visit at all.
Showing that you made an effort is whats important.

Low energy Hillary is getting circles ran around her.

>Anyone who doesn't unconditionally support Trump is CTR!
Fuck off, trumpcuck.

Go hug some niggers and tell them how you and Trump aren't racists.

CNN just had a token #NeverTrump pastor bitch and say Trump is still a meanie.

God, I hate CNN so fucking much.

Niggers can't be fixed

Your daily reminder:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/ar-AAiitFU?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

I am excited for polling data next week.

This is clearly intentional at this point.
Everyone stop responding to this fag.

wtf I hate Hillary now!

>Have to start somewhere, a planned visit is better then no visit at all.
Yeah, because that's what this election needs right? More pandering to non-Whites.

>Showing that you made an effort is whats important.
What? Where do you get this shit?

>Low energy Hillary is getting circles ran around her.
Hillary still has a majority of the nigger vote and will keep it.

Niggers don't want a hand up. They want a hand out. Hillary knows this. That's why niggers always vote Democrat.

All this is, is Trump trying to show the niggers that he's not a racist and that he really cares about them.

>Go hug some niggers and tell them how you and Trump aren't racists.

CTR shill confirmed. You should try a little better, rather than shouting "niggers" and "cucks" to try and make yourself fit in.

>Your daily reminder:
So her unfavorable numbers are akin to Trump's? Your point?

It's not good because every black person capable of going to a poll doesn't care what he said because nothing he said sounded even remotely genuine. I think he should've thrown out the script halfway through and just started going full-plantation and brought up Lyndon Johnson's "niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years" quote. Perhaps another time, at a less religious venue.

Thing is Trump is not pandering.

>Kys
Nice meme!! xDD

>Maybe if I shout CTR enough, it'll become true!

>You should try a little better, rather than shouting "niggers" and "cucks" to try and make yourself fit in.
As opposed to supporting a candidate that loves Israel and loves the niggers and denounces any pro-White that want to support him?

Trump doesn't even want Sup Forums's support. Yet there he is sucking nigger cock for a couple of votes.

So go on...tell me how voting Trump will save the White race from the Jews.

this is why I like the LA Times poll, much less lag. No matter what bias it has you can see trends really quickly.

Even worse when you rely on an average of several polls, even more lag.

Anyway LA Times gives him +3 ahead, clearly gaining.

it's that one Serbia CTR shill, he's not very subtle

>this wall of fucking text I'm not going to read

98% of both of these campaigns have been about literally visiting crowds of white people, or visiting some white people at work.

Let the man visit a fucking church a couple times you whiny, stupid ass moron.
Make some kind of an attempt is better then nothing at all. Trump isn't afraid to do what other Republicans are.

Stay mad, fucking retard.
>Trump is my perfect little nazi!

>Guess I'll just damn the country and vote 4 the hill dog ! lmao

Literally kill yourself. Cock smoking shit posters like you don't deserve good responses.

He was at a church service. Not an appropriate venue to get extremely partisan in. Less reading from the script would've been nice though.

>REEEEEEE!!! BUH BUH UH...REEEEEEeeeeeEeeeeee! LOOK AT MUH TEENY PP!!!!!!!!!

This guy gets it

Why do I keep seeing this guys face? Who is he?

>xD I hate everyone who disagrees with me

This Trump had the right tone.

Good! Another user successfully red pilled.

Now, let me open your eyes a little more.

freedomoutpost.com/obama-violates-federal-law-again-reliquishes-us-control-of-internet-to-private-international-body/

fortune.com/2016/08/17/obama-internet-privatized/

thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/23604-obama-uses-police-shootings-to-push-for-nationalization-of-police

thelibertarianrepublic.com/obama-plans-to-nationalize-local-police/

freedomoutpost.com/al-sharpton-reaffirms-obamas-call-to-unconstitutionally-nationalize-police/

Turning control of all US DNS to the United Nations.

Nationalizing all town, city, county and state police.

>These are the steps tyrants take when they plan on creating a dictatorship.

>Hillary is 100 percent okay with all of this. In fact, she's part of it.

>Thing is Trump is not pandering.
What would you call this?

>98% of both of these campaigns have been about literally visiting crowds of white people, or visiting some white people at work.
They're not visiting White people. They're visiting people who just happen to be White.
Trump isn't going to fight for the rights and beliefs of Whites.

>Let the man visit a fucking church a couple times you whiny, stupid ass moron.
You just love it when Trump caters to the mud races, don't you?

I bet you even applauded Trump speaking at AIPAC, right?

>Literally kill yourself. Cock smoking shit posters like you don't deserve good responses.
That's the best you have. HURR DURR KILL URSELF!

>typical trump supporter
You can't even vote for Trump, faggot.

Do you understand what any of this means? Aren't you clear on what's really happening?

dude not all of us are delusional white nationalists or AB posting from corcoran, so how bout you just chill on your retarded bullshit, mmmkay? besides, would you rather have hillary?

I can confirm she died in 2003 due to complications.

And I am a real doctor and signed a letter saying so.

Dunno. I just like his face.

>Do you understand what any of this means?
That Trump is pandering to niggers and you're supporting that because you really don't care about the survival of the White race?

>Aren't you clear on what's really happening?
That you're being duped into thinking that voting actually matters and will accomplish something for the White race?

>dude not all of us are delusional white nationalists or AB posting from corcoran,
Yes, I get it. You're Conservatives that care more about multiculturalism and your money than the survival of the White race.

>besides, would you rather have hillary?
You seem to think that it actually makes any difference. The White race is fucked just as long as you cucks keep thinking that you can vote to solve your problems.

Holy shit Drumpf BTFO

Trump is literally wearing a jew scarf.

How is it that someone who is extremely pro-Israel / jews is so popular among the edgelords here? I could have sworn a few months / years ago every other post here was something about kike this, kike that, etc.

>at a less religious venue.
Everywhere else in Detroit is like Afghanistan. There were protestors that scared off mounted police outside of the church. You can't have an event with people booing him and shouting him down like Romney had at the NAACP conference. That was an embarrassment.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3-pZ4Etfw8

Never threaten to take away gibs. Trump knows this.

>How is it that someone who is extremely pro-Israel / jews is so popular among the edgelords here?
Because the trumpcucks went all-in on Trumpberg long before the extent of his circumcised cock sucking was well known.

The trumpcucks no longer care/never erally cared about the Jewish threat to the existence of the White race, just as long as the Judeo Republicans beat the Judeo Democrats.

Or they're just supporting Trumpstein because it's a meme.

>years ago every other post here was something about kike this, kike that, etc.
Yeah, a lot of the Jew-aware posters left and were replaced with Conservatives.

>I could have sworn a few months / years ago every other post here was something about kike this, kike that, etc.
you don't come here very often do you?

It's actually very simple. In every civilised country, far-right leaders are fervently pro-Israel while their followers are Nazi-tier antisemites.

Same with us and Trump, same with toothpastes and Geert Wilders who adores Avigdor Lieberman of all people, same with Le Pen, and so on...

My theory is that antisemitism is so politically "toxic" that only philosemites (or those doing a good job pretending they love jews) get anywhere.

Something is missing.

Can't tell if CTR or legitimately retarded.

How can he ever recover?

You really don't understand politics do you?

To infiltrate succesfully,, you first need to become one of them.

Does not surprise me, trump's daughter is jewish.

>Can't tell if CTR or legitimately retarded.
Not an argument.

>Trump is secretly a Nazi! That's why he's acting like he loves the Jews so much!

>Does not surprise me, trump's daughter is jewish.
She married a Jew then converted.
And Eric married a Jew.

For being a secret antisemite Nazi Trump sure is sacrificing his family to the Jews.

My thoughts on Hillary:

I am greatly disgusted and appalled by any person or group of people who see bald-face lying, deception, manipulation, conceit, arrogance, cold-blooded disregard for others, ruthlessness and the willingness to get what they want by any means necessary as virtues.

>Okay, now in terms you'll understand.
>Hillary bad!
Hillary very bad!
Her followers bad!
>Her followers very bad!

just like you kike shills are infiltrating this board.

>>Trump is secretly a Nazi! That's why he's acting like he loves the Jews so much!

How is it that you can't possibly see how your lies get more and more ridiculous as time goes on?

Are you really that stupid? Are you?

>I'm beginning to think that there should be given an IQ test before anyone's allowed to vote!

They know Trump knows Jews/Mossad were behind 9/11. Trump has hinted at this on a few occasions over the years and the kikes are scared shitless of not having a controlled opponent in the white house.

Her conversion isn't recognized by the top rabbis in Israel.

your schnoz is showing

where's the video ??

PROPHECY BECAME TRUE! BEHOLD Lord KEK!

Wtf I hate Drumpf now?!

You should stop and think before you post.

>Ask yourself this question:
>"Do I want people think I'm intelligent, well read, up-to-date and aware of political issues?"

Or

>"Do I want people to think I'm a totally retarded idiot with no credibility at all? Totally unbelievable?"

These should be important questions for you.

After all, I'm sure you don't want anyone thinking of you as a brain dead moron, do you?

If that's the case then don't post shit like

>your schnoz is showing

Protip: what you posted isn't trolling. It's just retarded.