Be American

>Be American

>Wake up and roll out of bed, which takes great effort, as 70.7% of adult Americans are overweight (cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm)

>Waddle into the kitchen and wake myself up with a nice big glass of corn syrup, before turning on the TV to watch the NFL. However, not much of the game is actually played while drinking the cornsyrup, as under 6% of a televised NFL match is actually spent playing the game (sportsgrid.com/real-sports/nfl/pie-chart-actual-football-watching-nfl-game-vs-replays-commercials-etc/)

>A lot of the players are brown, as only 63% of Americans are white (nydailynews.com/news/national/percentage-non-hispanic-whites-hits-all-time-63-article-1.1371772)

>Waddle and roll into my oversized SUV -which I've never taken off road- and drive to work

>accidentally crash into the back of a police vehicle, but don't damage it because American police drive IED proof MRAPs.

>the police -who wearing military uniforms- get out and immediately shoot me. This doesn't surprise me, because American police shot 92 times more people than the police in the People's Republic of China did in 2014 (thefreethoughtproject.com/police-kill-citizens-70-times-rate-first-world-nations/)

>Go to hospital, but first have to pay thousands of dollars to get there (articles.latimes.com/2013/aug/23/business/la-fi-healthcare-watch-20130825)

>Receive extremely poor care in the hospital, when compared to other first world countries, despite outspending all them all (commonwealthfund.org/publications/fund-reports/2014/jun/mirror-mirror)

>The nurse is nice enough to wipe away the shart for a fee + service tip

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsgrid.com/real-sports/nfl/pie-chart-actual-football-watching-nfl-game-vs-replays-commercials-etc/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be canadian
>be angry at country
>go to Sup Forums
>shitpost all day because all jobs are gone

Kek

It's all true but still better than being Canadian

hahahahaha i love canada

If you can't understand the chessman that is football then go back to not killing your enemies you dumbfuck leaf

why is it so easy to tell when the leaf posters are pooinloos?

I take the pants shitter over the canadian

>be white American

>go onto Sup Forums

>start reading leaf's shitpost

>leaf doesn't know that Canada isn't far behind in terms of obesity rates

>leaf doesn't know that 80% of black women are overweight which shifts obesity rates

>leaf doesn't know that white conservative Americans are the fittest Americans

>leaf doesn't know that white Americans are more fit than white Canadians

checkmate, leaf.

>Waddle and roll into my oversized SUV -which I've never taken off road
Fucking Kek

>go to jail for not tipping the cop

Dunno, Canada sounds pretty comfy...

>as under 6% of a televised NFL match is actually spent playing the game
And people have the audacity to call me weird...

>>leaf doesn't know that white Americans are more fit than white Canadians

kek

80% of 5% of the population isn't exactly significant when the overall average is 70%

Proud of you bro. Great shitpost. Hope to see more from you!

>be bored believer of mohammad
>look up pics of FGM on the net
>fap to white whores getting their pussies mutilated and clits removed for just for it to look smooth and pleasing for their masters
>find some site droning on about how FGM is such a horrible thing
>realize how fucked up the U.S is where MGM is the norm and parents are PAYING to have their little sons dick chopped up
>some of these people are even in so much denial they try to reason why cut is better on threads here

Is there a nation more cucked than the US? How can they complain about some of us grooms up young girls for sex when they irreversibly cripple their own sons at an even earlier stage? We're just hasting up the inevitable here when they'll grow up into degenerate whores anyways. They never complain when you finger their wet little pussies, have you ever seen a boy be happy while they get circumcised?

THERE CAN'T BE THIS MANY PEOPLE SHARTING IN WALMART REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Canada is weird, at least where I live. In middle/highschool everyone has the same build. Girls are skinny or slightly chubby, guys are either skinny, or skinny but built.

But once they leave girls start ballooning at around 25-30 years of age. and guys either get FUCKING SHREDDED or get the largest beer gut you'll ever see.

I don't know how you can be so fat, I mean if I begin to eat/drink crazy amount of fat and sugar I will just feel sick and have digestive problems after just few days which would dissuade me to ever do it again, even without working out I'm sure I could not go over a BMI of 25 until I reach an age like 35 (when the metabolism begins to slow down).

What's wrong with the food there ?

>under 6% of a televised NFL match is actually spent playing the game (sportsgrid.com/real-sports/nfl/pie-chart-actual-football-watching-nfl-game-vs-replays-commercials-etc/)
Haha, holy fuck and Americans make fun of the rest of the world playing real football.

And the rest of the world believes a pie chart...beta

>study performed by Wall Street Journal
Surely the freest American media wouldn't lie.

Nothing wrong with the food unless you get fast food, it's more like the people just let themselves go because they are selfish and have the freedom to

I least a quarter of the time is game time.
Still way better than soccer. At least during our 11 minutes of game action there actually is action instead of a bunch of fairies running back and forth never scoring.

You have to go back, sharty

Even if they are only defining action as "when the ball is moving," there is still a lot more than 11 minutes if it. Not to mention there is a lot of strategy that happens before the play like substitutions and play calling. And DESPITE ALL OF THAT, if there is truly only 11 minutes of "gameplay," it's still more entertaining than an entire soccer game

High fructose corn syrup. Americans are force fed this from birth, it's in everything they eat, because the corn lobbyists dictate the government. It's also one of the reasons they SHART IN MART

amerishitters on suicide watch

ahahahahahha fuck amerifats and their condescending attitudes. none would survive up here in northeastern romania. all would die as it's full of hills and mountains

ahahahahhaha fuck you amerikeks. come at me. you'll get a heart attack about 25% of the way in. kek

also we will need bigger knifes to gut and rob them as their fat layer is very thick. i'll inform my fellow clansmen

I don't even like football, or soccer, or basketball